Things that suck about losing weight...

Options

Replies

• JEmbry515
    JEmbry515 Posts: 46
    Options
    I lost 10lb yay; 5 from my boobs and 5 from my butt grr :(

Prep food for the week sucks, I refuse to eat out and I try not to buy any process food.
    When I have gone out I am like how did you prep my food, how many cals are in this and so on....

I am always hot, even during winter, I was told it happens when your metabolism speeds up and living in Arizona doesn't help.

Having to do exercise modified because I haven't build the strength to do the regular version.

When I have bad days and want to take it out on my health and eat an entire bag of chips and cake just to feel better, but I don't.
  • JEmbry515
    JEmbry515 Posts: 46
    Options
    Oh and when people that know you are trying to eat healthy put crap food in your face like cake and taunt you with it saying just take one bite it is not going to hurt you.
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Being pear shaped and right now my butt/thighs have not caught up to the weight my upper body has lost! I am so out of wack size wise and I am sick of buying new clothes every other week because I drop sizes at different times.
  • belle19822000
    belle19822000 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    ...is setting even higher expectations.

My body has changed so much in 50 days that I want MORE but the progress isn't visible so quickly.... I know it will come, but I want it now!

Yesterday I noticed my lovely arms, I swear they were NOT like that the day before.... Like it just happened over night (I worked for it for 50 days :smokin: but they suddenly appear now)
  • GeoJenna223
    GeoJenna223 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Losing boobage.
    Peeing all the time from drinking 2-3 liters of water per day
    Losing disproportionately (Sz 6-8 tops, size 12-14 bottoms)
    Getting diet pill/diet drink/cleanse questions/people looking to lazily shed pounds and telling me I should TRY that.
    Having to eat constantly to make my calories for the day (1700-1800 no matter what) - I swear I am constantly eating....this would be much easier if Krispy Kreme was on the menu :)
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    Has anyone mentioned being hungry? The worst part about losing weight is being hungry.

So true!
  • bloomlately
    bloomlately Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I like shopping for clothes, so that doesn't suck. But the lighter wallet does suck. ;)

Getting sick. I've had more colds this year than normal. I think losing weight might be stressing my body out a little.
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    Another annoyance

"Oh, you are still on that diet?"
  • Morenosn
    Morenosn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Probably the clothes. I am excited to buy new cute clothes, but I stress out about where the money is going to come from. I need close now ( I have NOTHING for summer) but I will not buy any because what is the point if I just have to buy more again in another few months?

The fact that I am the ONLY one on this healthy eating kick because my husband flat out refuses to eat better (he isn't the worst eater, but he isnt the best either) so i have to shop for me and then for him and my kids.

People saying "I tried calorie counting and it didnt work or it made me moody and sick, but I hope it works for you." Makes me feel like they think I will fail too.

People saying that I should try this new "fad diet" or "miracle pill" or look into the LapBand because it is so much faster and easier. If I wanted faster and easier I would have thought about that but I am not, I want to do it the all natural way. I hate when people say "Oh you are on a diet?" ...... and I want to say "Um, no it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change. Once I loose the weight, Im not going to go buy a frickin Big Mac and large fries!"

This is a permanent change from here on out. I sometimes wish I wouldn't have said anything about my choice to be healthier.

~But the good SOOO outweighs the bad!~ :happy:
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    1.) Smaller than ever boobs
    2.) My last 25 pounds sticking to my stomach. And only my stomach.
    3.) The fear of saggy skin from 25 pound stomach
    4.) Baggy clothes. Not enough money to buy clothes that fit.

All in all, being healthier is worth any of the above complaints!
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Yeee, I mean my boobs are now non-existent. But I've grown to love them. And hey, I'm in a new group called the itty bitty titty committee. Proud member what upppp.

LOL love this
  • JeanDescole
    JeanDescole Posts: 152
    Options
    You will never hear me complaining about losing weight but this is an odd observation I have. Before starting I'd only imagine myself losing weight from the fatty areas on my body eg. Upper arms, thighs etc. However other odd places of my body are losing fat like today I noticed my knees, ankles, collarbone, wrists and elbows are more "bony" however its not really a good look and I'd much prefer the weight shifting from my hips, stomach, thighs and other typical places faster!
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    That I have the worst time ever trying to decide who I am choose to date exclusively.... the attractive menfolk are lining up and I am enjoying going out with all of them... but the arses want a freaking commitment......
    Kindred spirit! Awesome.
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    needing a 24k surgery to stop my saggy tummy baggy skin fat from slapping on my thighs when i roll over....yes...it's that log & saggy.....
  • JeanDescole
    JeanDescole Posts: 152
    Options
    Actually I do have a minor complaint - I get very cold from time to time, espicially in this terrible rainy weather! Other slimmer people
    do not seem to be as cold as I am, probably cos theyre used to it!
  • Cyclink
    Cyclink Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Things that suck about losing weight..

Nothing.

There might be some inconveniences, but nothing that's nearly as bad as having the weight back.
  • BeautifullyHuman123
    BeautifullyHuman123 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My breast are leaving me......and I actually loved my breasts #tears
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    my pants fall off. not always a bad thing though haha
    and i refuse to buy new clothes. nothing too big a difference, i went from a 5 in juniors to a 0/1, so i just wear a belt all the time (i hate belts i never used to wear them). but yeah not buying new clothes so that will have to do
    and it also sucks when people say stuff to you. leave me alone, it's my life and i can lose or gain weight if i please.
    edited to add that my butt is disapearing, which my man is not happy about lol
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm always cold.

maybe low in iron!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Has anyone mentioned being hungry? The worst part about losing weight is being hungry.

So true!

if you're doing it right you shouldn't be that hungry, there are lots of good filling healthy foods out there :]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!