Things that suck about losing weight...

Options

Replies

• veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Here's mine- people telling me that I "don't need to lose any more weight."

Oh my goodness, yes!

Not quite sure what they base this on. lol.
  • ElizMurphy69
    ElizMurphy69 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to pick where the weight falls off and when...I have lost in my legs, boobs, and butt....and in the process lost some inches off my waist which has forced me to now have a pregnant looking belly and I am far from pregnant. It completely stinks! :-( That being said....I love my legs and butt so just have to suffer until I lose the weight in my tummy.
  • mathera26
    mathera26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wondering if your husband suddenly being all over you is a sign that he's too worried about sex appeal?
  • brassballa
    brassballa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    1. My boobs are flat as pancakes 42c to 38b :0/
    2. My body is saggy including my hooha. Thanks to 8 years of being over weight and a 10lb baby that is now turning 8 in a month
    3. All my stretch marks show including my boobs

I think if I drop to the weight I want my boobs will be a nearly a B
  • brassballa
    brassballa Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Oh my goodness, yes!

Not quite sure what they base this on. lol.

I'm only half way to my goal and someone said that to me ...it totally pissed me off....OK yeah let's just stop where I'm at and be unhealthy the rest of my life ...I'm not even in healthy range of my bmi
  • justunrick
    justunrick Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    1. Extra Skin

2. Going from being Hot all the time to Being cold all the time.

3. One diet plan telling me I eat too much and another saying I don't eat enough.

4. People saying I should stop I lost enough Weight. People I'm not sickly I'm just not Fat anymore.
  • Penelope2738
    Penelope2738 Posts: 66 Member
    Options

They don't know my body, I do!

I know that I was a knockout at a solid, awesomely toned 135-138lbs, and I want that back! Right now I'm at 147. Just because I don't have a lot to lose doesn't make my goals frivolous or less important.

Rant completed, and thank you for the thread :-)
    Thank you!!!! Because I am not 50 lbs overweight, I am not "allowed" to talk about wanting to tone up, be fit "as I used to be", etc. which as a dancer, was pretty darned fit! you said it, sister!
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    People who are bigger than me and who see me losing weight asking me "what are you doing? You are really losing!"
    and when I say "counting my calories and working out 45 mins a day" they look at me like: :noway:
    and say "no, really, what are you doing?" or "have you tried cabbage soup/lemonade/starvation/removing your stomach/dislocating your tongue diet? I heard its easy and it really works! my cousins-sisters-mothers-brothers-son in law lost 400lbs on it!"
    :explode:
    they WHY did you ask me if you have all the answers?!
    No thanks, Ill keep losing MY way, at least I wont die doing it!
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    That everything is getting smaller, EXCEPT my boobs, which are never small, anyway. I mean, they are, but not as fast as the rest of me. They are STILL way out of proportion to the rest of me, therefore much more...uhhhh....prominent? I am getting tacky comments from men about them, and it's really starting to piss me off.

I have this problem too, shrug.

Echo the buying new clothes comments, they suck. And new bras, because as the back size went down the cup size not so much. I am on the last legs of 38DDD/E... and finding larger cup sizes in 36 is expensive.
  • Penelope2738
    Penelope2738 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    When the weight doesn't drop like you want it too :(
    I buy shoes when I can't buy clothes:) Bought two pairs today!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    my sternum sticks out
    my butt-bone makes it uncomfortable to sit on hard surfaces
    my rings all fall off
    excess baby-tummy skin
    elephant butt syndrome

and yes, being cold and having sad little raisin boobs

^^ this sums it up
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Not a damn thing! :smile:
  • nunu428
    nunu428 Posts: 3
    Options
    I go through the same thing. I am 5'6 and I weigh 156 and I want to be at 140 and i hate when people say I am skinny and do not need to lose weight...because I do not want to be skinny ...I want to be toned and have lean muscle, but I need to lose some of those fat pounds first.
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    nothing. nothing at all sucks about losing weight.
  • joenolte
    joenolte Posts: 11
    Options
    I bite my tongue and cheeks more than I used to. I didn't realize how much fat I'd lost from my face--I have to relearn how to eat!
    And yes, with 150 pounds less of me, the wind blows right through me. I'm making tea right now!
    And we won't even talk about how frequently one has to use the facilities...
  • SummerMM1
    SummerMM1 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Ok I have always been cold blooded no matter my weight. I have noticed I am feeling a little bit colder and I haven't lost barely anything, so what is going to happen when I get to my goal weight, scary. I am a C cup and can't wait to lose my boobs. My husband meet me and I was still in training bras. Yup thats right didn't get boobs till I got pregnant the first time. I don't want to go down that low I think a B would be perfect.

One more thing I HATE it, last night my husband started coming in the bedroom with a full bag of chips and chip dip. I said you can't bring those in here. he got upset with me. So I go on to say, you can eat them but go to the living room. His reply is but I want to be by you. AH NO NOT WITH THOSE CHIPS!!!! :mad: I swear husbands don't even get it, they say they do but they really don't :grumble:
  • cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    I just go commando... I've given up trying to find underwear that fits... it's either too tight, or falling off... and when I do get to the right size for the too tight.. within a week or so it's falling off
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a 38DD to a 34B and I'm pretty happy about it, I would rather have smaller boobs then have 73 extra lbs of fat on me.
  • 1JenMilam
    1JenMilam Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I feel healthier and stronger for which I am grateful but....

1. I'm sore all the time from working out
    2. I'm always cold
    3. My boobs are totally gone (padded bras are my friend)
    4. Not being able to judge my size anymore
    5. I've developed bat wings
    6. Sagging skin on thighs and tummy
    7. I get overwhelmed when I go shopping, I'm not restricted to one area anymore.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I don't miss my 46's as far as boobs go (they are now down to 38dd's or 40 d's depending on bra)
    Constantly watching what I eat (as soon as i put it in my mouth i log it)
    Bathroom breaks more then usual
    Discovering how bad my genes are when it comes to my asthma (recent discovery, have family history of copd)

That's about it. Clothes wise, yeah it bites to be between sizes but I'm okay with that for now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!