Good for you ice cream?

Options

Replies

• BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    It doesn't look too bad, but be careful with ice cream. Most brands contain anti-freeze, rat poison, etc. Some people eat it daily. I can't imagine pumping those kind of chemicals into my body every single day. It's too hard on the body. Like smoking, it seems okay for a while and we do fine and then one day, it just becomes too much. I am grateful, I don't like icecream. However, I always get a craving for it at PMS time. That said, I make my own or make a protein shake with tons of fruit. It satisfies me the same.

Who cares about rat poison? I love ice cream...especially in the _S_U_M_M_E_R_.

Me too. When it's nice and S_U_N_N_Y.

I am soooo REDDY to have some ice cream right now

I'm going to sneak Around the MulberryBush and scarf some right now!

I'm going to CRAMberta some ice cream into my mouth tonight!

This is a bunch of Pu. I only consume gelato.
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    wait now did someone say rat poison and anti freeze? Which brands do that?
  • LozPenguin
    LozPenguin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    It doesn't look too bad, but be careful with ice cream. Most brands contain anti-freeze, rat poison, etc. Some people eat it daily. I can't imagine pumping those kind of chemicals into my body every single day. It's too hard on the body. Like smoking, it seems okay for a while and we do fine and then one day, it just becomes too much. I am grateful, I don't like icecream. However, I always get a craving for it at PMS time. That said, I make my own or make a protein shake with tons of fruit. It satisfies me the same.

I am soooo REDDY to have some ice cream right now

Reddy and willing

Lol yea is it weird this thread makes me want ice cream more? Rat poison and anti freeze...seriously. Maybe there's an ingredient in those two products that is also in icecream? But straight antifreeze and rat poison in a dangerous quantities..right, because people at baskin robbins are always languishing in anti-coagulated agony!
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options

Just the brands that only exist in her mind. No worries.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options

looking forward me and some friends, eating some ice cream

how-to-make-a-sock-puppet-2.jpg
  • MissKris14
    MissKris14 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I make my own "ice cream" which consists of frozen banana, peanut butter and whatever other frozen fruit you would like. Put it in a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth. Eat immediately or cover and freeze for later use. Good luck! :)

In my opinion, this tastes better than real ice cream :)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    i ingest rat poison daily....

i'm not against it in my ice cream...

bring IT!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

So ice cream is the same as dancer's bodies?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I grab the container from the freezer at walmart that has "Mint Chocolate Chip" in the title.
    I don't look at calories.
    I don't look at ingredients.

If I'm gonna eat ice cream, I'm gonna enjoy it!

Note: I still gotta try that poptart ice cream sammich... mmmmmm

You have to try them...make sure you toast the poptart - and eat in a bowl as it gets crumbly and messy.
  • stephdeeable
    Options

Pretty much. Ice cream isn't quite as long and lean though....it's more bulky - especially if it has nuts in it.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options

Ooooooooh, Dave... :laugh:

Haagen Dazs. Yummy. I don't care what chemicals are in there. Of course, my world was destroyed when they stopped making Macadamia Brittle. :sad:
  • DavPul
    Options

bring IT!

*raises hand*

I just ingested 15 mg of rat poison about 45 mins ago. I WISH eating ice cream had the same effect
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Ingredients:
    skim milk,
    milk protein isolate, READ: Concentrated CASEIN (many people are actually allergic to casein, not milk)
    erythritol (natural sweetener), - sugar alochol- found naturally only in fruits and fermented foods
    non-GMO soluble corn fiber, -
    cocoa processed with alkali, - alkali can burn your skin - is is not naturally in food, a soluble mineral salt or a mixture of soluble salts, present in some soils, especially in arid regions, and detrimental to the growing of most crops.
    cream, - the point of skim milk was????
    mono & diglycerides, food additives used to blend together certain ingredients, such as oil and water, which would not otherwise blend well. The values given in the nutritional labels for total fat, saturated fat, and trans fat do not include those present in mono- and diglycerides.
    locust bean gum, - thickener.. acid is used to remove the seed from the shell- it's considered a sugar-
    guar gum,- keeps ice crystals from forming
    natural flavor, - This can be anything.. including MSG.. that does not contain added color, artificial flavors, or synthetic substances. It does not mean healthy or natural at all.
    monk fruit extract.- this could be healthy.. depends on how it's process.. but since genearlly "solvents" are used to "remove armos" from the fruit.. i'd read this as checmical are introduced into an otherwise healthy sugar product.

hmmm.. healthy huh...
  • DavPul
    Options

Pretty much. Ice cream isn't quite as long and lean though....it's more bulky - especially if it has nuts in it.

But if I train my bulky ice cream properly, can it eventually become long and lean ice cream?
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I'm glad it had rat poison, I don't want rats anywhere near my ice cream. same with anti-freeze. I don't want my ice cream to freeze.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

bring IT!

*raises hand*

I just ingested 15 mg of rat poison about 45 mins ago. I WISH eating ice cream had the same effect

inorite?
  • stephdeeable
    Options

But if I train my bulky ice cream properly, can it eventually become long and lean ice cream?

Train? Just take some Zumba classes and call it a day.
  • KatesJourneytoLookGr8
    Options
    frozen bananas in the blender. :)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

bring IT!

IIFYM :wink:
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    It doesn't look too bad, but be careful with ice cream. Most brands contain anti-freeze, rat poison, etc. Some people eat it daily. I can't imagine pumping those kind of chemicals into my body every single day. It's too hard on the body. Like smoking, it seems okay for a while and we do fine and then one day, it just becomes too much.

LULZ
This discussion has been closed.