Good for you ice cream?

Options

Replies

• _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    Thank you for making fun of my body throughout this thread when I answered a question for the OP. You get your satisfaction, because I will let you know I read it. Feel good now? I read what the other lady said too. I guess that means you look PERFECT? So does she? I COULD look at pics of both of you and find many faults. However, hurting someone has never been something I am comfortable with. If you're intention was to hurt my feelings, it worked. Thanks!
    Just FYI every post on the entire website is specifically about you.

I am fully aware of that. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    wait now did someone say rat poison and anti freeze? Which brands do that?

Just the brands that only exist in her mind. No worries.

You clearly eat too much ice cream.

I don't think I eat enough ice cream.

Agreed, you clearly need more ice cream and less fruit.

Why? Is there antifreeze in fruit too?

Showing ignorance is not impressive. The fact that you DON'T know anti-freeze is in ice cream makes YOU look stupid, not me. Just because you have never heard of it doesn't mean it isn't true. I certainly wouldn't admit too many things in public. People who know are NOT laughing at me, they are laughing at the one who is clueless. :happy:

Oh goody, I love making people laugh! :happy:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

Showing ignorance is not impressive. The fact that you DON'T know anti-freeze is in ice cream makes YOU look stupid, not me. Just because you have never heard of it doesn't mean it isn't true. I certainly wouldn't admit too many things in public. People who know are NOT laughing at me, they are laughing at the one who is clueless. :happy:

Trolling, trolling, trolling . . .
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    Options

You certainly fit the part.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I make my own in the summer. I use 2% milk or fat free greek yogurt, Splenda , whatever fruit, nuts and/or vanilla beans, chocolate, etc. That way, I know what's in it and it's delicious! With fresh fruit, sometimes I don't even add the sweetener.
  • stephdeeable
    Options

You think I'm funny???? FR SENT!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

You did NOT just call her a fat clown...no. You're gonna need another identity if you keep that up.
  • iAMsmiling
    Options

You did NOT just call her a fat clown...no. You're gonna need another identity if you keep that up.

Edited out the fat clown part just in time. Almost had you quoted.

You know, what some people edit says more about them than what others just let stand.
  • stephdeeable
    Options

Did she? I didn't see it before the edit. What a treat that one is.
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I make my own "ice cream" which consists of frozen banana, peanut butter and whatever other frozen fruit you would like. Put it in a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth. Eat immediately or cover and freeze for later use. Good luck! :)
    same here,got some in the freezer for tonight. no rat poison though.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Interesting article about the difference between CHEMICAL antifreeze and BIOLOGICAL antifreeze.

"antifreeze" just simply means "don't freeze"... when there is antifreeze in your food, it doesn't mean they took a jug of antifreeze for your car and glugged it into your icecream mix. It simply means that there are products in the food that keep it softer, and thereby prevent freezing.

http://io9.com/5791068/how-scientists-can-safely-put-antifreeze-in-your-frozen-yogurt
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

She's already been through 5 or 6. What's another one to her?
  • stephdeeable
    Options

I did not, but I reported him for calling you that name. That is completely unacceptable and cruel. It's one thing to joke around, but name calling and criticizing looks is just wrong in any circumstance.

Ohh...he said it? Oh okay then. So, can I still send you a FR?
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    Options

Ohh...he said it? Oh okay then. So, can I still send you a FR?

FR= friend request? Of course you can.
  • iAMsmiling
    Options

I did not, but I reported him for calling you that name. That is completely unacceptable and cruel. It's one thing to joke around, but name calling and criticizing looks is just wrong in any circumstance. You are beautiful and he is just wrong for saying anything otherwise.

Nice. Say nasties. Then make a lying report.

You know, I'm not the only one that saw that before you edited it. We'll see how that turns out for you.
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    Options

You know, I'm not the only one that saw that before you edited it. We'll see how that turns out for you.

You know some of the stuff on here is funny, buy you aren't. Being that I am overweight, I seriously doubt I think others are fat. You're just being cruel.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

You know some of the stuff on here is funny, buy you aren't. You'res is just dumb. It's cruel too.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Interesting article about the difference between CHEMICAL antifreeze and BIOLOGICAL antifreeze.

"antifreeze" just simply means "don't freeze"... when there is antifreeze in your food, it doesn't mean they took a jug of antifreeze for your car and glugged it into your icecream mix. It simply means that there are products in the food that keep it softer, and thereby prevent freezing.

http://io9.com/5791068/how-scientists-can-safely-put-antifreeze-in-your-frozen-yogurt

If science says it's safe to eat ice cream then I'm in!
  • stephdeeable
    Options

You know some of the stuff on here is funny, buy you aren't. It's cruel too.

T_H_A_T_ _G_U_Y_I_S_A_J_E_R_K_F_O_R_R_E_A_L_! I_W_O_N_T_B_E_L_I_E_V_E_H_I_S_L_I_E_S!!!
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    Options
    While Mom's away, dad's on the computer at play. Where are the toddlers? I hope they're okay. Can you say, "quality time?"
This discussion has been closed.