Is it rude to delete/decline friends with a private diary?

Options
1235»

Replies

• brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's rude at all, we're all in this but at the same time have different approaches. I keep my diary private, but can understand why your asking the question.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    No. It's your choice who you want to be in your circle of support
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I LOVE looking at my friends food diary's. I try to look at my favorite friends diaries every day. Their good choices encourage me to keep making good choices. I like keeping my diary open because I have my friends to hold me accountable. No one cares what I eat and of course I'm not going to judge my friends for their choices either. Every now and then we ALL need a piece of chocolate cake!! :)

^^^^^Yes! I am the same way. With some of my friends....we share each other's food / meal ideas. I love it.

I never fully understood having a private diary on a weight-loss/fitness site lol. I can see why people do it but then again....based on what people tell me....they are almost ashamed of what they consume at times. However, that's what MFP is for...so we can motivate and help our friends to accomplish certain goals. No one is judging...because at the end of the day, we are all striving for some of the same things. That's why were are on MFP.

I respect anyone's choice to remain open or private nonetheless ^_^
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I'm friends with people, not diaries.

Now, if they're griping and need help, then ok open that diary. Otherwise, who cares? What you eat and whether or not you log it is your business. I'm nobody's food police.

:laugh:

Well said!!