what does your breakfast in the mornings?

Options

Replies

• hilldiggity
    hilldiggity Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have oatmeal, yellow chemicals (splenda), cinnamon, salt and a small pat of butter or two. It's so good, sometimes I'll eat it twice a day.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Either cereal, scrambled eggs, or oatmeal.
  • MiamiKid305
    MiamiKid305 Posts: 357
    Options
    What does your bfast look like? Mine is 5egg whites, 1 whole egg with some green pepper, onions and turkey ham all diced up together, a cup of oatmeal and 2oz of avocado and cant forget about half a grapefruit

That sounds like a pretty stellar breakfast!

Thats cause it is :)
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    bowl of oatmeal with these varieties - pb/syrup, coconut milk cinnamon and stevia, applesauce cinnamon and stevia or brown sugar, chocolate protein powder, blueberries and cinnamon
    or egg whites with onions peppers lettuce on a bagel thin with cream cheese
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    What does your bfast look like? Mine is 5egg whites, 1 whole egg with some green pepper, onions and turkey ham all diced up together, a cup of oatmeal and 2oz of avocado and cant forget about half a grapefruit

That's mines minus oatmeal, I'll either have 2 waffles with sugar free syrup, or grits. Sometimes though I'll make a greek yogurt smoothie with frozen berries and a scoop of whey on the side. I try to get in close to 50g p per meal.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Mine is widely varied, but a few that I come back to regularly are
    cottage cheese protein pancakes dipped in syrup
    Fage 2% Greek yogurt (plain) with 1 packet of Emergen-C raspberry, 100g frozen raspberries and 1/2 cup milk blended with a hand blender (makes a kind of soft serve frozen yogurty breakfast yum)
    Oatmeal w/ brown sugar and cinnamon, and sometimes a 1/2 serving of raisins
    2 egg + 2 egg white scrambled eggs with 1/4 c shredded cheese and 2-4 Tbsp of Chachi's salsa
  • vinchass9
    vinchass9 Posts: 36
    Options
    5 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 wheat toast, 1 coffee and a handful of spinach leaves.
  • RumpusP
    RumpusP Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I eat on a set schedule, so "breakfast" is my 1pm meal. Today I had 4 Yves Breakfast Patties and some tea.
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    When I'm in University or work I don't have breakfast. I never have time, mostly because I can't be bothered getting up to make breakfast.
    So for my first break I'll have a piece of fruit.

If I'm off, I'll have a bowl of porridge. If I know I'm going the gym that day I'll have something like 2 pieces of toast, a vegetarian sausage and a boiled or poached egg.
  • timkane46
    timkane46 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Banana

1 cup quick oats with a scoop of protein powder

1 whole egg, 3 egg whites

coffee

712 calories, 100 carb's 14 grams fat and 59 grams protein
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Sometimes oatmeal, or an omelette, steak&eggs, cottage cheese with fruit, whatever I feel like really, but i seldom eat at breakfast time, it's usually closer to brunch. That's on my days off. On work days if I eat before 10am, it's a banana on the way to work.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I have recently become addicted to homemade muesli:

a huge bowl of rolled oats with a random mix of nuts and whatever fruit I have. I have it with non-dairy milk or greek yoghurt.

I can't do store-bought muesli, because I can't have sulfites, which is very present in dried fruit. So I make my own with fresh fruit instead. So good :).

Oatmeal with cinnamon and banana is my go-to on cold mornings (live in a really old house that is hard to get warm).

Sometimes I just have wholegrain bread with cheese or chicken and some fruit.

My breakfasts are always a combo of whole grains, protein and fruit.
    And I always wash it down with a huge mug of green tea.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I eat almonds if I get hungry. Then I eat a piece of fruit mid morning. I normally don't start eating more than small amounts of food until I have lunch. Sometimes I don't eat anything until lunch.
  • deeruns
    deeruns Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    A package of oatmeal (only like, 100 calories, and SUPER filling) and lots of fruit/berries to jumpstart my day. Sugar high ;)
  • daxazo
    daxazo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Any combination of eggs, green peppers, onions, cheese, bacon, low carb wrap, or a protein shake.
  • bobf279
    bobf279 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Bran flakes and tea most days, eggs, sausage and bacon sometimes at the weekend
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I have a rotating menu: refrigerator oatmeal with PB2 and bananas, veggie omelet with greek yogurt, greek yogurt and fruit, etc.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Depend what i have on hand..

Oats, yogurt, fruit, eggs, bacon, toast with jam, leftovers, pancakes..

really anything i feel like having.. have even had salad for breakfast before..
  • MrsAntiquoY1
    Options
    I love eating an egg white omelet with fresh spinach turkey diced up in it.I also have a raw avocado w/a squirt of lemon/lime juice along w/a nice cold glass of H2O.
  • MikeNoTalent
    MikeNoTalent Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    16 oz coffee (single-point origin) 2 tbs of grass-fed butter 2tbs of MCT oil 1 tbs Coconut Oil and blend it up 530 calories of healthy fats and caffeine puts Red Bull to shame. Powerful Bulletproof Coffee!