Losing Weight At McDonalds

Options

Replies

• cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburger Happy Meal 415 calories

I get fries and a toy! :bigsmile:

I added in a hot caramel sundae for another 340 calories the last time. It was good!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Does nobody care about all that fat?
  • dfonte
    dfonte Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    As long as you don't overdo the meat fat isn't too big of a deal, and of course anything fried or any heavy sauces (ranch, mayo, etc.) will have a lot of fat too.

I usually cook for myself, but sometimes it's not an option. For instance....I drove 10+ hours the other day. McDonalds is convenient and they're everywhere.

I just like to show that you can find healthy choices almost everywhere.

And on occasion, after a night of drinking, my usual order of 10 McDoubles and 10 McChickens are taking a McTrip into my tummy.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

QqIV2cX.gif
  • mozzie88
    mozzie88 Posts: 33
    Options
    I just ate a cheeseburger and fries... and i loved it!
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Try the new McWraps, especially the Sweet Chili with grilled chicken. It only has 360 calories and is like a meal in itself. The wrap weighs as much as a double quarter pounder but is loaded with shredded lettuce, spring mix and cucumber and a whole chicken breast filet.
  • VegasTaxiDriver
    Options
    I usually get 2 chicken breast and a side salad
  • MrsFlotron
    MrsFlotron Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Mc Donalds is Mc Nasty
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    2 Side Salads (20 calories each)
    1 Packet Vinagarette (35 calories)
    2 Snack Wraps w/o Cheese (420 calories)

5 Dollars, 495 Calories, 30 Protein, 13 Fat, 65 Carb

Don't even try to hate on that.

but you could easily make your own at home, probably cheaper - and you know everything that'll be in it, so it'll be better for you! :)

No HATING!!! Sometimes you just want McDonalds!
  • michaela4910
    Options
    I eat 1 to 2 meals a day five days a week there and have lost 32 lbs. since Jan. 7th in the process.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

YOLO buddy, YOLO
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I really don't like McDonalds, but if I have to go, I get a seared chicken salad (111 cals) and a small Sprite Zero (2 cals) :)
    Last time I got a small fries too (243 cals) ;) That isn't a normal thing though, McDonalds fries are kinda yuck. Always soggy.
  • michaela4910
    Options
    Ewwwwwwwwwww processed food, what the hell is in the wraps though? Could be anything they put in it.

Actually it's just shredded iceberg lettuce, shredded cheddar/Jack cheese and a half of a chicken breast filet with ranch dressing on a flour tortilla. All ingredients the same as if you went to the store and bought them yourself.

As a matter of fact, McDonald's doesn't produce any of their own ingredients. They contract that out to familiar producers like, Kraft, Newman's Own, Tyson, etc.
  • ellebelle40plus
    Options
    Have you had a blood panel done recently? McD's is my fave and wondered if you noticed any side effects and how often do you eat it? I eat one meal from there and feel sluggish and full for two days.
  • Moosycakes
    Options
    Have you had a blood panel done recently? McD's is my fave and wondered if you noticed any side effects and how often do you eat it? I eat one meal from there and feel sluggish and full for two days.

I eat there maybe twice a year?

I'm usually okay because I just have a salad, but if I try to eat a burger or something, I feel ill for the whole rest of the day. A bit nauseous, very headachey.
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    2 Side Salads (20 calories each)
    1 Packet Vinagarette (35 calories)
    2 Snack Wraps w/o Cheese (420 calories)

5 Dollars, 495 Calories, 30 Protein, 13 Fat, 65 Carb

Don't even try to hate on that.

but you could easily make your own at home, probably cheaper - and you know everything that'll be in it, so it'll be better for you! :)

No HATING!!! Sometimes you just want McDonalds!

True that sometimes you just want McDonalds
    but side salads and wraps arent on the list of things i want from McDs
  • mitchtaydev
    mitchtaydev Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really don't like McDonalds, but if I have to go, I get a seared chicken salad (111 cals) and a small Sprite Zero (2 cals) :)
    Last time I got a small fries too (243 cals) ;) That isn't a normal thing though, McDonalds fries are kinda yuck. Always soggy.

Fries without salt, and a salt sachet :P guaranteed fresh everytime.
  • Moosycakes
    Options

Fries without salt, and a salt sachet :P guaranteed fresh everytime.

I've heard about that, but I don't think I could do that... I mean, it would be so mean to make the employees do all that extra work, just to give me unsalted fries, and then negate it all with a packet of salt!

I'd rather just not get them xD I don't really like them anyways :)
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Cool story bro but burger king is still better
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

This lol. I have to watch how much fat I eat, I don't think the 12g or whatever in a cheeseburger would do me much good.