A LADY WHO LIFTS - 1 year of progress! (pics)

Options

Replies

• DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Love it.
  • jessmama11060316
    Options
    Very envious..... Started my portion control about 2 months ago and
    WOW i've already lost about 10lbs and 3" off my waist. I had 2 c-sections and need to stregnthen up!! i might try this!! Very inspiring!!
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You look so great!!
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I think I'm in love with your legs and booty :). How many days do you lift? Alternate legs, arms, abs, etc?

Aw thanks!! I aim to lift 4x per week but have only had success at getting to the gym 3x per week lol. Still working on that! Sometimes it's only twice a week depends on how my schedule is :) I now do an upper body lower body split, but I used to do stronglifts which is full body every workout.
  • raingirl21
    raingirl21 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great results! Your arms look amazing! Gives me motivation to get my arms and shoulders in shape! Thanks for sharing your success.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow!!
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    I'm really impressed with your squats! I find them such hard work and I'm nowhere near 145lb. Also your OHP, because that is such a hard lift to progress.
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I'm reading "the Rules" now and hoping to start soon. Thank you for the inspiration! You look great!
  • fittiephd
    Options
    I'm really impressed with your squats! I find them such hard work and I'm nowhere near 145lb. Also your OHP, because that is such a hard lift to progress.

Thank you!!! I love that I've been progressing really well on upper body, although my squats have stalled out at 155lbs for now, I've been having some weird knee issues! Gotta slow it down a little. I'm super proud to have hit 85lbs on ohp and 110 on bench press! So exciting :)
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING. Thanks for sharing your progress :)
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Inspiration! Bump
  • StephanieMM2013
    Options
    WOW... What a tiny waist! WITH MUSCLES. Amazing, thanks for sharing!
  • fittiephd
    Options
    Aw thank you StephanieMM20! That's very sweet of you! Glad to have you as a new friend
  • myed_recovery
    Options
    You look incredible. Great job!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Nice!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Yumtastic. Look AMAZING.
  • gibranholmes1977
    Options
    You look great. Good job
  • Harrisonsauntie2005
    Harrisonsauntie2005 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!