Ever eat something that you really don't want to log?

Options
1235»

Replies

• sarahf3092
    sarahf3092 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I once ate a packet of brownies at almost 100 calories a piece.......needless to say I did not have the balls to admit my binge! That attitude is thankfully in the past though and log everything
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I really don't have a problem with logging anything I eat, it's the damn alcohol I consume on the weekends that I hate logging (but I still do). I picture my diary stalkers calling AA on a regular basis for me! :drinker:

Hahaha I have this same problem.
  • Happylady123
    Happylady123 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Sometime last summer, I had an entire half-gallon of ice cream one night. Yup, no kidding. Totally binged.

No one would ever want to log that!
    I can eat about 3/4 of that without trying too hard! The Peanut Butter Panic flavor from Blue Bunny is my fav. I have to avoid it like the plague! However, I have found a little help in dividing it up when I get home from the store and putting it into plastic containers. Each still has 3-400 calories each, but it is not like really blowing it and eating the entire carton! I don't feel too guily about having one of the containers, and it makes me feel like I am not blowing it!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: yes shared a salted caramel brownie ice cream sundae with bacon from Denny's with my son...seriously...It was ridiculous ~!

OK NOW I'M CURIOUS.... mmmm ice cream, you know what this needs....meat
  • mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My problem isn't that I don't want to log is that I haven't a clue what to put down. Mostly when we get together with friends we'll have wine (I can count that), but we'll have nuts and cheese and crackers and salamis and olives and all that kind of good nibbly things. By the time we're done I haven't the foggiest idea what I've eaten, so I don't know how to log it.
    Granted when I know we are visiting, I try to keep the rest of my day low to help make up for it

I have found the best way to keep track of things like this is to take a picture of the plate before I eat it and then figure out the calories later. It doesn't help immediately but at least you are doing it.
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    uh yeah... that ice cream i ate yesterday while making dinner...? but i logged it, and this morning at the gym, as the "calories burned" number went up, i was imaging those bites of ice cream literally melting off of me :) and i felt so refreshed afterwards!
  • shakema_wallace
    Options
    OF COURSE AL THE TIME. YETERDAY i WENT OVER WITH FRIED CHICKEN FROM PUBLIX... SO SAD.
  • nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I eat stuff I don't necessarily want to log all the time. I log it anyway and my food diary is public. There's no shame in my game.:tongue:

Whenever I think about not logging something or not working out I think about when I was a Drill Sergeant and would tell Soldiers "DON'T CHEAT YOUR BODY!" as I made them do push-ups :devil: