Not sure it matters, does it? Anyway, I'm still waiting ... :laugh:
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Checking in :drinker:
  • tallgirlshelley
    tallgirlshelley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to claim the title of either of those! I've been known to have a thing for younger dudes, but not as a conquest - I'm just attracted to them. Less baggage and more fun, for the most part.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I think if I were single, I would probably prefer younger men within reason, if I am old enough to be their mom they are too young.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    All the cougar's and MILF's through all these pages are amazing.

That is all.
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I've been called a MILF a few times. I have not achieved cougar status.
    I think it's because I spend most of my time in casual clothes & don't take the extra time to make myself "all pretty" for the boys.

*shrugs* Maybe one day I'll get the girly urge to get dolled up and keep doing it. Until then... :indifferent:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is my age, and she enjoys dating very young men (like 20 years younger). She is currently juggling 4 cubs (her word for these young men). Personally, I'd rather stick with Lions and leave the cubs to her.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    cougar's and milf's what?

Thank you. Yeah i don't know about younger, but literate is appreciated.
  • Spicydeene
    Spicydeene Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Someone asked about a website - YES, cougardate.com. It's effective! That's all I'll say about that!
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Not sure it matters, does it? Anyway, I'm still waiting ... :laugh:
    Me too, can't wait for my 80+ cougar
  • Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Someone asked about a website - YES, cougardate.com. It's effective! That's all I'll say about that!

Effective if you're prepared to pay the extortionate fees; not so good (in fact useless) for free memberships. Just my view of course.
  • Jaylello
    Jaylello Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Cougar+Milfs = nom nom nom nom
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Younger or older....it's all good...men are fascinating at every age...
    :smokin:
  • jackedphilosopher
    Options
    24 male here :smokin:
  • StephanieCo3
    StephanieCo3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend calls me a cougar and a MILF. He's from the UK. As I do have a 2 year old, the MILF one is accurate, but I'm only like a year older than him so he's just teasing with the cougar thing. Plus it was a joke when we first met and weren't involved. I was 24 and had a 16 year old boy that had a crush on me and when I asked for advice, they just laughed and called me a cougar.

But anyway I don't find age to be an issue. I've dated older and younger though not by more than 3 years. I mean there are obviously certain issues that can arise from large age differences, but there are always issues to consider in a relationship so I think as long as you realize it going in, it shouldn't be a dealbreaker.
  • thenewsam88
    thenewsam88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't really care either way. To each their own. I tend to find older men attractive, its not because I want something out of them. I just find them attractive..plain and simple.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Younger or older....it's all good...men are fascinating at every age...
    :smokin:
    24 male here :smokin:

Thank you for proving my point...and just like that I'm fascinated... lol
  • j3nnal3igh13
    Options
    Definitely not a cougar, since I married someone 10 years older than me. Younger guys were fun to flirt with, but that's about it. However, some of my friends say that I'm in the "MILF" category. Sure. I'll take it. LOL :drinker:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I'm into Gilf's
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    nah