• Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    nah

highly over-rated imho
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    It would be illegal for me to like a younger guy. I'm 22. That would be wrong.

But seriously - it works for some people!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    It's cool, guys have been doing it for years so I guess it's the ladies turn. I don't like too young of guys, but prefer closer to my age (more in common usually). So that would put me out of the cougar category, not that I would ever qualify as a cougar or MILF anyway. To each their own, I love that women are getting their choice now vs the men always just dating younger women :tongue:
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    The only celebrity that I can remember that is officially a Cougar/MILF *whatever the definition* is the wrestler HUlk Hogans Wife going out with a dude almost 20/30 years younger :bigsmile:

And of course Playboy creator Hugh Hefner though he is a man gunning for the ladies, albeit a very very very very old man! (HIs status is a PLAYER) :huh:
  • Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    tallgirlshell ... definitely a milf from my perspective :tongue:
  • dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Been called a MILF, not a cougar. I hope not since Im only 26. Right now I have a thing for older guys, but maybe once I hit 35 Ill be more attracted to the 20 somethings.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Come on then, where are you, I'm ready......

@smithaldo - you will for sure find a cougar or MILF if your heart desires :love:
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I don't know if there is a trend of women going after younger men but I am sure there is a trend of younger men going for cougars.

Personally, I think it's about time. lol :bigsmile:
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I'm not old enough to be a cougar butI'll take the MILF label any day of the week.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Negative...im not into babysitting I prefer my age and older. I had one "boyfriend" who was younger when I was 15, he was 14 lol so this is why I use boyfriend lightly lol.
  • sprinthard
    Options
    Just wanted to say hey to all the MILF out there!!
  • MurrayBigH
    MurrayBigH Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    epic random 3 week bump
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    I've been called both and the only one that doesn't apply to me is MILF since I'm not a mother... I actually kind of find it flattering...I have dated younger and a few older. My ex was 7 years younger than I so I think I fit the Cougar badge pretty well (I embrace it actually). ;-) I don't think I could go young enough where I could be their mother though. That would kind of wig me out a little bit!