Cougar's and MILF's

Options

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    In mine and my friends' experience it's the younger men that come onto us.

I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as you're a consenting adult date/sleep with who you want.
  • MsCarlalalala
    Options
    All my relationships have been with younger men. I was married to a man 19 years younger than me before the label "Cougar" even existed. We had a great marriage for 12 years. I've never gone looking for younger men, they approach me. However, now that I'm 60 even 40 somethings seem too young. So bring on the fat gray haired men, we can work out together.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Men my age are generally fat, and gray, and cant keep up with me....on any level.:devil:

LOL this is so true. Probably where my head is at , but they also look older than me LOL

So when people tell me I look a lot younger for my age, should I think of the sub 50's and not the fat gray 50's guys ?:laugh:
    C'mon you fat gray 50's guys, are you going to take this from them ?:laugh:

You ladies need to meet the older guys I know, who put most ladies in their age group to shame. Who cares about a few wrinkles when a guy has a rocking body, runs a respectable 7 minute mile, and has his PhD, and a career?

well said!!..

tumblr_m8l60jLcij1ra5p9wo1_500.gif

Like this 99 year old, doesn't he look incredible?!?!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    My former husband was 11 years younger than me... I was 36 when we got married and he was 25. He was a mature 25... had already been married once and had a 3 year old son. We were married for almost 20 years, but honestly, it was not a great relationship. We had so little in common, mainly because I was truly from a different generation. We didn't like the same music or have shared memory (example, I was in 6th grade when JFK was assassinated so I had clear memory of it... my husband was an infant in November of 1963. I was a senior in high school as he entered 1st grade!). So... I'd say if you're looking for a fling or short term relationship, younger is fine, but for long term it might not be the best idea.

By the way, there are no hard feelings at all between us... we just knew it was time to cut our losses and move on. We have a wonderful 22 year old son and he was/is an awesome step dad to my two girls from my first marriage and an incredible, loving grandfather to their children.

In contrast, my husband is 13 years older than I am, we are from different generations, like different music and some of the same music, have different memories, and it's great. We also both like climbing,travel, and the outdoors. We do some of the same things, and do some things on our own.

I've got a lot of male friends whose relationships with older wives seem to be working well too. It just depends on the relationship and the people. Sometimes people grow apart, for no particular reason.
  • xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options
    Men my age are generally fat, and gray, and cant keep up with me....on any level.:devil:

LOL this is so true. Probably where my head is at , but they also look older than me LOL

So when people tell me I look a lot younger for my age, should I think of the sub 50's and not the fat gray 50's guys ?:laugh:
    C'mon you fat gray 50's guys, are you going to take this from them ?:laugh:

You ladies need to meet the older guys I know, who put most ladies in their age group to shame. Who cares about a few wrinkles when a guy has a rocking body, runs a respectable 7 minute mile, and has his PhD, and a career?

well said!!..

tumblr_m8l60jLcij1ra5p9wo1_500.gif

Like this 99 year old, doesn't he look incredible?!?!

Smart woman!!

tumblr_lyw4ewoa961r0bnnh.gif
  • xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options

I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as you're a consenting adult date/sleep with who you want.

I like your thinking...

tumblr_mep4evywNL1qeolcio1_500.gif
  • mcdgingersnap
    mcdgingersnap Posts: 82 Member
    Options

I like your thinking...

tumblr_mep4evywNL1qeolcio1_500.gif

Agreed
  • Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    All my relationships have been with younger men. I was married to a man 19 years younger than me before the label "Cougar" even existed. We had a great marriage for 12 years. I've never gone looking for younger men, they approach me. However, now that I'm 60 even 40 somethings seem too young. So bring on the fat gray haired men, we can work out together.

I'm ready and waiting :)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    GoggleWearingArcher.jpg

I surrender!!!
    For all those young lads out there, Please don't hold it against me, I couldn't fight the feeling!
  • MichelleZannone
    Options
    I'm in training... ill tell you when I get there.

:laugh: I like your style.

If he has what Im interested in, then yeah Id look at a younger guy but he wouldnt be heaps younger than me. :wink:

Say's the lady with all the fine young bodies on her ticker :laugh:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and would love to get my paws on a 20-something. 21-28 would be perfect.
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that you should take your age, divide it by 2 and add 5, and that's as young as you're suppose to go, but I say it you're both consenting adults..who care???:tongue:
  • jody04111987
    jody04111987 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that you should take your age, divide it by 2 and add 5, and that's as young as you're suppose to go, but I say it you're both consenting adults..who care???:tongue:

17.5 for me going on that.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

I've heard the same, but you add 7.....whatevs
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i've noticed i've attracted quite a bit of attention from older women, i think part of it is they been there done that, so now they are looking for a good time.
  • mcdgingersnap
    mcdgingersnap Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i've noticed i've attracted quite a bit of attention from older women, i think part of it is they been there done that, so now they are looking for a good time.

And you are how old?
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    younger men? oh hells no!
    i like to look. they look nice, all young & full of vitality.
    but i get a buzz of attraction from someone having authority, experience, etc.
    i just can't look at a guy who is closer to my kid's age and see them as a sexual possibility.
  • StarsWithLove
    Options
    The only problem I have, well sort of, is wouldn't it be odd to date someone who's your mother's age?
  • JeepBrah
    JeepBrah Posts: 150
    Options
    lol
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I'm a MILF, and have been since the age of 19 so as some have already pointed out MILF isn't age related. Though can you be a MILFx2 now that I have had my second baby? :D

At the age of 26 I had a fling with a 19 year old. It was fun, it was brief, but it would never have lasted. I do not even count the time we were together as anything more than a mistake. After being with him for 1 month I decided I could never date significantly younger, but if I were to ever have my SO out of my life I might have a one night stand with a 20 something... However it would be nothing more than that. The 19 year old called me a Puma, we played video games with his friends. I was the only one that could legally drink... Thinking back I think I just wanted to remember what it was like to have that teenage mentality, swimming in the river, watching movies holding hands, but we were just absolutely different people.

On the other hand, I know a woman who is 53 and has been in an 8 year relationship with a man that is now 28... So yes she was late 40's and he was 19 when they started together and they are still together. This woman was married prior to this relationship to a man that was 15 years OLDER than her, he passed away 13 years ago. The guy she is with always dated older women, before he was with her he was dating a 35 year old teacher with 2 kids. To each their own.