Cougar's and MILF's

Options

Replies

• eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    They're getting together because people like to have sex.
    Really? I just thought people were sheep and did what the TV said was cool, trendy and fashionable to do.
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    If you get em' young, they haven't been quite as ruined by other women yet... and younger men seem to be a bit more eager to please and willing to learn.
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be a cougar someday :drinker:
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    a MILF and cougar aren't the same thing. I'm a MILF..bc I say so that's why! But at 30 I do not want a kid (cougar means 10 yrs or more older than the male) I like my men older :wink:
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    I've been mauled by a cougar twice this year. I'd highly recommend it!
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Really? I just thought people were sheep and did what the TV said was cool, trendy and fashionable to do.
    That is also true. However, Cougarism is about sex.
  • xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options
    My goal is to be a cougar someday :drinker:

Eh come again?.. mmmmmeeeeeooooow

1951-a-streetcar-named-desire-marlon-brando-vivien-leigh-Favim.com-368974.gif
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm like one of the other posters, but my brain has not caught up with my age or something....most (not all) men my age look much older than me, which is not really attractive to me. So yes, I have dated younger and I like it.

ETA because it didn't make sense the first time.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    My last relationship was with a guy who is 6 years younger than I am. I'm not a cougar, though. I wasn't with him because he was younger, but rather, because we had a lot in common and loved each other.

Also, I'm immature.
  • Zuragh
    Zuragh Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Is this thread a desperate cry to be a boy toy?

"cub" * ;)
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Milf issa girl/woman that poped one out , can be actualy in early 20's, aint age dependant? (all respect in a world , no harm ment with wording etc ;P)

It's cougar that is a good looking, well maintained female that is having time of her life while being 30-40-50, no?

As that I think its social change, as society develops, female priorities shift from just being mother and wife. Familly as such aint as persistant so it develops this 30something succesfull and good lookin female, that takes care of herself and is self sufficient financialy and generaly independent. What she wants is to spend the sexually most satosfying period of her life having fun with males that go through their sexually most satisfying period of life and can benefit from lil experience?

Thats a theory, I dont think I'm mentaly nor in any other way tbh at level of cougar . And much younger males than me are still very much emotional ****storms with mommy dependency and id feel like cradlerobber :P

Edit:
    Hangover makes me disgregard grammar, spelling and forces me to pick a favoourite word. Seems to be "as" today.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    <---I like to teach 'em...
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Dont forget pumas
  • littlebeardedlifter
    littlebeardedlifter Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    <---I like to teach 'em...

teach away
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    However, Cougarism is about sex.
    That's a given :laugh:
    we-landed-on-the-moon-o.gif
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Or maybe it's a trend of younger guys going for older women?
    (It's likely a 2 way street. I just want to point out the way the woman is reflected in a bad light. Same is true if it's the other way around, a older man and a younger woman, she is usually casted as a golddigger or has "daddy issues"... just something to think about)

Older women are always casted in a way that makes them seem like predators, hence the "cougar" label.

If it is 2 consenting adults, who cares?
  • xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options
    a MILF and cougar aren't the same thing. I'm a MILF..bc I say so that's why! But at 30 I do not want a kid (cougar means 10 yrs or more older than the male) I like my men older :wink:

So shu like'm older huh?

13_gingrich.gif
  • greenfalls107
    greenfalls107 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    why is there the trend towards Cougars and MILFS? Dude, it because we are hot! We are smart, beautiful, and confident.. Why :wouldn't guys like us? :tongue:
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm older than my hubby ..... by a year and a half hahahahahaha. I see nothing wrong with dating someone younger as long as it's not creepy, too big of an age difference is a little weird to me.
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    First of all, as a MILF, I wouldn't go for any boy toy who couldn't pluralize words correctly. ;)

Second, I don't think my husband would approve. But even if he did, noooooooo, I would not want a younger man. I didn't want them when I was in my 20s - why would I want 'em now? :bigsmile: