Cougar's and MILF's

Options

Replies

• Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    My last relationship was with a guy who is 6 years younger than I am. I'm not a cougar, though. I wasn't with him because he was younger, but rather, because we had a lot in common and loved each other.

Also, I'm immature.

I'm going to write an erotic book series about this called, "50 Shades of Just Good Sense". Don't worry, I'll throw in some fart jokes to cover the immature part of your nature.
  • xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options
    There are so many confident, attractive, independent older women who are single, and they want uncomplicated sex with a guy that treasures them -- physically and otherwise. Many younger men are thrilled to have the opportunity to be with a woman who isn't shy about her body, is experimental and confident in the bedroom, and doesn't play games -- and doesn't want anything serious. The problem I have, as a woman who could be a cougar, is that I need to be intellectually stimulated by a man in order to find him really attractive -- a much younger man, no matter how intelligent, is limited in life experience and confidence, so less attractive to me. I also don't want to have to be a teacher in the bedroom....

hmmmmm.... you might be missing out...

tumblr_miiwltMOGH1qi6eepo1_500.gif
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    My last relationship was with a guy who is 6 years younger than I am. I'm not a cougar, though. I wasn't with him because he was younger, but rather, because we had a lot in common and loved each other.

Also, I'm immature.

I'm going to write an erotic book series about this called, "50 Shades of Just Good Sense". Don't worry, I'll throw in some fart jokes to cover the immature part of your nature.

Thank you. You should also have the main character say "vagina" a lot, because that's a funny word.
  • xF7x
    Options

Also, I'm immature.

Thank you. You should also have the main character say "vagina" a lot, because that's a funny word.

Did you say... va... omg!!... this thread will get closed!!....

egdc7bjpg.gif
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....at my age I will pass on being a cougar. That would equate to jailbait for me, lol. But, hey! I would take the title of milf. Do I want to be considered a hot mom? Hell yes!!
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    My Mister is 9 years younger than me. Why?

Because he acts more mature than his age.
    Because we click, and it works.
    Because neither of us has unrealistic expectations of the other.
    Because there's a LOT more to a person than just their age.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Also, I'm immature.

Did you say... va... omg!!... this thread will get closed!!....

egdc7bjpg.gif

Nah. I will probably get warned, though. Everyone knows the "v" word is a naughty, dirty word that is offensive to people with delicate sensibilities.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I am not stalking prey, but if I did, I'd be a lioness. She knows ALL the secrets to the successful hunt.
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Have never dated a younger man so should i become single (probably in my 60's) i will be changing that and be donning my best skin tight outfit with no bra and hit the clubs looking for a 20 something.
    May I suggest, given the no bra plan, that you do a lot of push-ups, chest presses and chest flys before then. :tongue:
  • migueltavares
    Options
    Hmmmm....at my age I will pass on being a cougar. That would equate to jailbait for me, lol. But, hey! I would take the title of milf. Do I want to be considered a hot mom? Hell yes!!

Are you a mom though? O.o
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

I am, lol
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Given my age and station in life, I could be both! And why not? It's time to enjoy life. LOL And a girl can dream a lil'......... no harm in that.... just sayin' :laugh:
  • migueltavares
    Options
    Woow....*mindblowed*
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options

I am, lol

Milf! :laugh:
  • mcdgingersnap
    mcdgingersnap Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    a MILF and cougar aren't the same thing. I'm a MILF..bc I say so that's why! But at 30 I do not want a kid (cougar means 10 yrs or more older than the male) I like my men older :wink:

Agreed!!!
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Not really a new phenomenon...

mrs-robinson-youre-trying-to-seduce-me.jpg
  • xF7x
    Options
    Given my age and station in life, I could be both! And why not? It's time to enjoy life. LOL And a girl can dream a lil'......... no harm in that.... just sayin' :laugh:

Heeyyy... Hoooow ya' dooooing??... Can I ask you some'n???

iGMep9lXDydRF.gif
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options

Heeyyy... Hoooow ya' dooooing??... Can I ask you some'n???

iGMep9lXDydRF.gif

Anything, ask me anything you want darlin' :wink:
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

Also, I'm immature.

I'd read it, good sir.
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options

A big YES to this attitude :heart: