Is muscle on women attractive?

Options

Replies

• ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I prefer the gelatinous cube look. But that's just my opinion. I'm sure lifting weights a looking great might work out for you too.

Gelatinous_Cube_w_G_String_by_Amidee.jpg

Mmmm....gelatinous cube....soooooo boxy... *salivating*
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Yes. Fit women are always more attractive than non. Skinny -fat vs lean.... no *kitten* vs nice round *kitten*. Hmmmm.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I think it is more important if you like what you see in a mirror rather than worrying about what others think of your appearance. High self-esteem is very attractive!
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I think it's fabulous, there are some great before and after threads on here of women who have changed their bodies with heavy lifting.

I have just ordered New Rules of Lifting for Women from Amazon, it's supposedly the bible for ladies who want to get strong and toned. It's highly recommended on here, I'm so excited to get started.
  • silversociety
    silversociety Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    A girl with a 'runner's body' can be quite sexy. A girl with really thick shoulders and excessive muscle (where you start to question if they are doing steroids) not so much.
  • nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    Options
    yes muscle is very attractive on women :)
  • Terrytriesharder
    Terrytriesharder Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Heck yes muscle on a woman is so incredibly attractive.
  • labellecanuck
    labellecanuck Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to what the muscles represent. I look at a woman like Pink and I'm completely in awe of her power and obvious dedication, but on a purely physical level I don't necessarily find such a hard body to be attractive.
  • mikegl1
    mikegl1 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I love it just so long as the muscles don't get too big.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    It's your decision, so what does it really matter what anyone else says.

I never used to be bothered one way or the other about muscles on a man or woman......but in the past 2 years I have come to love the look of muscles, also realising how effort you need to put in makes it even more attractive to me.
  • war1575
    war1575 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    First of all YES!!

You really do not have anything to worry about. It takes a very long time to build enough muscle to be/look "bulky". Just starting out, weight lifting will tone and tighten.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Hate the word toned but muscles are hot, nonetheless, times infinity.
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Hell yes it is!

What people commonly think is the bulky body builder look takes years of extreme dedication with both diet and workouts and also is typically supplemented with sometimes legal and sometimes not so legal substances. What people commonly call fit, sexy, hot, toned is a product of heavy lifting, moderate deficit and still being able to live a normal life. Women don't naturally get bulky. If you are at a deficit, you're not going to get HYOOGE!

Check out this group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12919-girls-who-lift-the-guys-who-spot-them

Tons of bulky ladies in there ;) Or look at my profile pictures, it wasn't until I started lifting that I noticed BIG body composition changes and I LOVE IT!
  • teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I love muscly quads on a woman. Just love the way that looks. :)
  • BeastModeKitty
    Options
    To me, muscles are very attractive on women and men. As long as it doesn't go too far! But then again, everyone is different and some women loook very good when they're very muscular!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I don't find extreme body builders of either gender attractive. But someone who is fit and muscular and looks healthy...yes. Healthy is very sexy. Muscular arms and shoulders on a woman looks amazing.
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I actually just came from this thread.
    Look at these pics, and she lifts C:
    You won't get bulky

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/935378-a-lady-who-lifts-1-year-of-progress-pics
  • Health_Gal
    Health_Gal Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Looking fit and toned with some muscle definition is great, but personally, I don't care for the overly muscled, female body builder look.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Hot as *kitten*
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Id say to an extent. It shows that you care about your body and take care of it. But I am sorry, there is something about six packs on women that I just do not like at all.