Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • assblaster69
    assblaster69 Posts: 47 Member
    Options

You look great. This is how you get if you lift. You wont look like Terry Crews next august
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I am so sick of this question! Must be one of those days where I get easily annoyed.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    For me, some random guy on the internet who you don't know? Yea, I find some muscle very attractive, but a lot of muscle would take years and some injections to accomplish. But why do you care about what people you don't know think of your body? Do it for you.
  • 7opoundsin16weeks
    7opoundsin16weeks Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    google Pauline Nordin. I think she is a fitness godess
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    mayhaps.
  • Cbefitforlife
    Cbefitforlife Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    somebody posted something saying that unless you are on steroids you will not look like a man...i agree! IT takes a lot of litfting for a women to look that bulky. Men naturally have more muscle, so it doesn't take them that long to develope more and to get bigger. Just do what you feel is right. Muscle def. looks better then fat...and it burns more fat too! I think that you will find that once you start weights, cardio will never be the same again! You can have really positive results with both together though.
  • Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Options
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

...so just do what YOU like, build the body that YOU want... and never worry about if other people approve of you.
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    google Pauline Nordin. I think she is a fitness godess

She is beyond amazing. I love muscle on women.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    yes yes and yes
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter, should be all about you and what you want.

Someone will find you attractive either way.
  • kellegg22
    kellegg22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    yes!
  • chymerra
    chymerra Posts: 212
    Options
    it all depends on what YOU like. for me, i LOVE the fit, strong look. i work hard to get muscles and definition. this one lady who saw me, out of the blue told me that muscles look gross on women. i just laughed in her face and shook my head.

if you want to get toned/muscular, go for it! never mind what anyone else likes
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Strong is the new sexy! I love the strong defined look on women!
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Now, Liftnlove's pictures are sexy. Well done.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    yes
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Even natural female body builders are hot... it's when they start taking hormone supps it gets weird.
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    on the abs yes, on the arms nope
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    toomuchbootyindapants Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I don't care if someone finds it attractive or not. I feel good. I'm strong. I don't jiggle all that much when I walk anymore. And I can do things others cannot. I lift for stress relief and mental clarity....and to feel totally awesome.
  • Ninguneado73
    Options
    Yes.