SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU! :)

Options

Replies

• LoserToLondon
    Options
    I've never dyed my hair, and styled it twice in my life!

I've been to two concerts in the past 8 days.

I'm moving to London for university in September!

I'm absolutely dotty about Johnny Depp.

I've been 5ft 11in since I was 15. I'm 19 now!

I'm currently in the process of overcoming a binge-eating ED. One day at a time!

I can't stand the words "foetal" or "cheeky".
  • lockmand
    lockmand Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm officially 3 months alcohol free. 91 days clean to be exact.

Congrats, and best wishes to you!

Also, as someone else said, I love a fresh made bed and make mine as soon as I hit the floor most days!

I love my cats and dog, and they follow me into the garden where I spend lots of time weeding and crossing my daylilies.
    I am hoping to hybridize a white daylily with red toothy or fringy edges.

Once I get to the gym, I always enjoy it, it's just getting there that's hard. I have made friends with a workout buddy who doesn't drive and depends on me for transportation, so I must not let her down. Picking her up is great motivation for me to get out and get to the gym!

This place is great motivation for me to log in my foods and exercise, and a great place to chat with others who have the same goals I do. I have learned so much here, and hope to learn even more.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Instead of a morbid funeral, when I die, I want to be cremated and have my family & friends go out on a big boat on my birthdate, have an awesome party in my memory, with my kids throwing my ashes into the Atlantic Ocean during the fireworks. However, it would be way too cold & dangerous so I'll leave it up to my kids choose a more appropriate & safer date.
  • LolaErca
    LolaErca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Oh, and one more fun fact about me is...

My daddy's name is Michael Anthony (goes by big Tony)

My brother's name is Michael Anthony (goes by little Tony)

My husband's name is Michael Anthony (goes by Michael)

My son's name is Michael Anthony (goes by Trey)

My father-in-law's name is Michael Anthony (goes by Mike)

My soon to be brother-in-law's name is Michael Anthony (goes by Mikey)

And if my brother ever has a son, his name will be Michael Anthony (will go by Tripp)

woww thats crazy! :))
  • kty90
    kty90 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm Kate.

I'm a Social Worker.

I can't concentrate for very long.

I draw my 8's with 2 circles instead of how you're meant to.

I love day light savings.

Country music is my favourite.

I got my first grey hair when I was 17.

I get way too excited when I find money in my pocket that I didn't know was there.

I love listening to old peoples stories.

I hate acknowledging my birthday.

I think I only got my tongue pierced because mum said I couldn't.

I get butterflies when I overtake other cars.

I can't stand people- pleasers.

I laugh when people hurt themself.

All I want in life is to be thin.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I don't like chicken wings and nacho cheese. So all football season I was preparing them, but wasn't tempted at all :)
  • Dernbach235
    Dernbach235 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd rather watch movies from Hollywood's Golden Age (1930's-1950's) than a huge blockbuster.
    I'm attracted to men who are not typically labeled as "good looking". Hence the coined phrase "Annie Hot".
    I enjoy talking to people who are odd and different.
    I believe getting drunk every once and awhile is good for the soul.
    I was runner up for homecoming queen and prom queen.
    I can't spell to save my life.
  • suzywantsitall
    suzywantsitall Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am already a retired school teacher
    My late husband and I own 218 rental units and I still do all painting in them
    Got my first tattoo at the age of 58, a Free pink ribbon for cancer, I was allergic to it and had to have it surgically removed, cost over $50,000 because of complications.
    I am 61 years old, picture is from last June.
    My 22 year old grandson and wife are going to make me a great grandma in May.
    My son was in Iraq for two years, so I didn't sleep for two years. he is home now so sleep good, except for tonight,
    I pray everyday.
  • amorales86
    Options
    I love to start fires by hand (with magnesium usually) and cooking with it. I find it rewarding and soothing (the flames mostly) especially after a hike.

Learning to cook I have realized it is easier for me to curb my hunger and eat better. 5 oz rib-eye steak and potatoes (roughly around 400 cal) beats cheeseburger with fries (around 600 cal)

I find happiness restoring stuff. I currently own a 66 mustang that I'm working on and prior to that i had 1960 ford F100. I recently restored a cast iron skillet that I found which happened to be rusted pretty badly. I think there is beauty in re-using something that someone might have given up on

And lastly i want to point out that I actually CAN believe it's not butter.
  • poma91
    poma91 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am a girl and I hate going shopping :D
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have a book that is dedicated to me
    I am adopted and am so blessed. My mother would bend over backwards for me. She has given her world to me and I am so thankful for her. I would not choose to have it any other way!
    I sat on one of the US Presiden't lap (I was 3 years old at the time). Well...he wasn't president yet BUT he had been nominated and was campaigning at the time!
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I copied some of Kate's because I can relate

I can't concentrate for very long.

I draw my 8's with 2 circles instead of how you're meant to.

I love day light savings.

I love listening to old peoples stories.

I get upset if people dont acknowlede my birthday.

I get butterflies when I overtake other cars.

I love being alone but I can not be alone, I must have music or someone talking to me either online or on the phone or I go stir crazy!!

I love singing on Smule Sing!! (app store karaoke)
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I have no tattoos and no piercings, not even my ears.

I left Canada 20 years ago this September with two suitcases, intending to be gone for one year.

I lived for a year in a male fraternity house when I was in university. (In Canada, they aren't called sororities, but female or women's frats, hence the distinction).

I have a whole list of party tricks that are too embarrassing to write down in cold light of morning, but that I'll happily show you if we're ever out drinking together. You don't even have to wait for me to be drunk to show them if you really want to see them.

One summer I worked as a scuba diver in a shopping mall. Not your average summer job!
  • coz1979
    coz1979 Posts: 120
    Options
    I have 2 tattoos (planning on having another when I get to my goal)
    I hate flying really hate it!!!
    Im a mum to a little boy
    My husband is my childhood sweetheart (been togeather for 17 years)
    My favorite animal is a wolf
  • BrainOnAStick
    BrainOnAStick Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My name is India. I married an Indian in India. I kid you not. I could not make this up if I tried.

I have a twin brother.

I have travelled to twelve countries.
  • legaleaglemomma
    Options
    Way to go!! :) - Forgot to add the quote :(
  • legaleaglemomma
    Options
    I'm officially 3 months alcohol free. 91 days clean to be exact.

Way to go!!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Some fun facts about me is that I've had family members in the NFL NBA and MLB
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    what are some interesting facts about yourself that you would like to share??

just bored and looking to have some fun.. (cause theres nothing i can watch on netflix:) )

would love to know more about you..

one weird fact about me: :) no hate please.

- I dont go to places where I cant walk in my heels. (except gym) . so like if theres a bowling party, i wont go cause they have you wear sneakers there. or .. i never do outdoor sports such as hiking or biking. or if theres a house party I always call and ask about the dress code and make sure that I dont need to take our shoes off.. im 5'4 . i guess its all about low self confidence..

Whaaat! I would KILL to be 5'4. Being 5'8 as a woman is cr*p. I always feel huge and wearing heels makes me a godzilla.
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Get some taller friends, changesyour perspective :-)