Ladies, should a man be the only one to pursue?

Options

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    It would be for the best if you did....most of us don't read the signs....don't ask for directions either LOL \m/
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I wait until they're a good 3 or 4 drinks in.

Then I pursue.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    While I think there is a rather "romantic" side to being pursued, I don't mind doing the leg work lol....
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Yes women should persue men. Now if we could only get them to actually do it for reasons that aren't completely shallow and superficial. Good luck with that though!
    I remember you. You're the one that thinks women don't date overweight men. Oh, and you ignored every word I said that went against that idea because it didn't help build your case. How's the love life going?
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I wait until they're a good 3 or 4 drinks in.

Then I pursue.

I only wait for one

h75C8BD65
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I pursued my hubby :happy:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    33110506_1131.jpg
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Yes women should persue men. Now if we could only get them to actually do it for reasons that aren't completely shallow and superficial. Good luck with that though!

dude, for reals, is there ANY subject about interactions between men and women that you won't throw a wet blanket on? i don't know what that chick did to you, but you got your bitterness dialed to 11, and it's harshing my mellow.

everybody gets hurt at some point, you just have to learn to

vm68MUJ.gif

tumblr_m4x1owdMtR1qk3l9oo1_500.gif
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    No! If it weren't for me, my boyfriend and I wouldn't be together. I messaged him (yes, we met online), I instigated the relationship ("So... When do I get to call you my 'boyfriend' instead of 'some guy I'm dating'?") We've been together for over a year and a half. I'm all for traditionalism and everything, but if you see something/someone you like and want it/them, then go for it! Though if he wants to get married, he's asking that question. I did most of the work getting us together =P lol
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    While I think there is a rather "romantic" side to being pursued, I don't mind doing the leg work lol....

'Leg work' ALWAYS works on me.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

you should start collecting cats.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Wait...did I miss a memo somewhere? Is there something wrong with shallow and superficial now? Is this like the carbs thing?

I want to see the double blind peer study or I'm calling this myth busted.
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options

you should start collecting cats.

LOL.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I initiated sort of speak....
    I asked him to dance with me and told him not to diss me by saying no.
    He used the same exact line when he asked me for my number.
    Been married now for over 15years.........
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    HELL NOI!
    WOMEN DO IT BEST!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    why should I let someone pass me by waiting on him to say something if he doesn't know I'm available and interested? No way.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.... I have always thought and/ or been told that women in pursuit are seen as desperate. Or needy.
    I will let a man know I like him. Even if its telling him just that.
    But I want him to pick up the ball.

Yes.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    why should I let someone pass me by waiting on him to say something if he doesn't know I'm available and interested? No way.

That's not very lady like of you...
    :wink:
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I wish I could get the same satisfaction out of eating vegetables that I get out of eating doughnuts, taco bell and mocha coffee.
  • bLui_bella
    bLui_bella Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It depends on the situation honestly. I am not going to chase anyone down for sure, but if I put the vibe out that I am willing to talk. Then it is up to him to make that next move. If he does not act on it, then I don't need him anyways.