What have you learned in MFP's forums?

Replies

• drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    I learned that poor taste has no limits.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    I learnt that some people's poor reading comprehension skills are only matched by their ignorance.

And that almost everything about the human body can be argued about with research quoted on both sides :laugh:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Something about cauliflower doing something scary to pizza.

I'm not sure what it is exactly. Because of the trauma, I think I have permanent memory loss.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    That some people's sarcasm detector is broken.

Are you being sarcastic? :huh:
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    There is no "one way fits all" to be a loser. You have to figure out what works for you and stick with it!
  • marylou1976
    marylou1976 Posts: 106 Member
    that you need to announce when TOM is here/on his way

that loosing weight makes you so frisky you have to add loads of "exercise" cals
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member

I'm not sure what it is exactly. Because of the trauma, I think I have permanent memory loss.

That's nothing! How about pizza made with rice cakes?!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    That it's okay to wear string bikinis that go up your butt and show underboob but boys shorts and full bras are TEH WORK OF TEH SEXUAL DEVIL.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    I have learned that underwear pics are against the rules but bikini pics are not.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    I learned that some people have no sense of humor.

I learned that Poptarts kick *kitten*

I learned that you need to detox yourself after the poptarts and ice cream, by starving yourself, and drinking some ridiculous concoction of maple syrup, lemon juice and cayenne. Who knew?

I learned that plain maple syrup doesn't actually work, it has to be maple syrup B. And that the stockboy gets really, really mad when you demand he go in the back and look for pure maple syrup B.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    I have learned that underwear pics are against the rules but bikini pics are not.

Good thing I decided on that bikini for my before pic.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member

that's a truly R-rated recipe. :noway:
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member

I learned that plain maple syrup doesn't actually work, it has to be maple syrup B. And that the stockboy gets really, really mad when you demand he go in the back and look for pure maple syrup B.

Yep. And that you sound most knowledgeable about that syrup when you don't tell people what it is.
  • that you need to announce when TOM is here/on his way

that loosing weight makes you so frisky you have to add loads of "exercise" cals

:laugh:
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    That somehow no matter what form one says something one will try to be offended.

@diodelcibo - :laugh: So true!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    I learned that some people have no sense of humor.

I learned that Poptarts kick *kitten*

I learned that you need to detox yourself after the poptarts and ice cream, by starving yourself, and drinking some ridiculous concoction of maple syrup, lemon juice and cayenne. Who knew?

also,

maple syrup B + lemon + cayenne pepper is a magical combination that automatically satisfies your macros for the day.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member

I've learned that blacking out an area of a picture far larger than would be covered by a swimsuit is not allowed.

However, an avatar featuring boobs literally hanging out of a corset, with a black bar over the nipples, is peachy.
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    I have learned that the only truthful and trustworthy posts appear in the Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games section.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    I have learned that the "ignore" feature is very handy for blocking out all the undesirables.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    That there are two types of people on MFP....

Those that support the PopTart
    Those that support the Strudel

/end thread.

I just learned that because I do not like poptarts or strudels, I'm not a people.

(Gotta be honest, that stings a little.)

Oh, and that a popcorn place that makes chocolate peanut butter popcorn doesn't ship to Canada.

(Gotta be honest, that one stings a lot. Gif opportunity for those who make them: America, why you no give popcorn to Canada?)

ETA: I learned that my phone doesn't acknowledge the word strudel. :grumble: