Will you eat an chocolate easter egg?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I bought several dozen Cadbury eggs and I will eat every one. Not more than one a day, and I'll post them. No problem!
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Most likely. :happy:
  • craft4fun
    craft4fun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yes...........I plan on eating one.
  • fatburnd2012
    Options
    So bold just ate half a cadbury easter egg shell along with a half bottle of wine. Well my hubbie and I shared the egg and he got the bigger bits. I got one medium cadbury creme egg easter egg and said Id half the egg with the hubbie so works out at 265(half shell) and 180 cals(one creme egg) each= 445 cals. I was meant to eat tomorrow but I only have the creme egg left. Ah well I went over today- would have eaten it tomorrow anyway. Will try to make it up.
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I have had 3 creme eggs (180 calories each) and half a Thorntons egg and four chocolates so far. I also have a Cadbury's egg with two creme eggs and a box of mini eggs (220 calories) left.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I have a white chocolate dried strawberry one with crunchy rice puffs in it.. YUMM
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    i had a chocolate bunny friday and lost a pound today, i never over do it though
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    This thread just drove me to eat a Cadbury Creme Egg. AND IT WAS INCREDIBLE.
  • Nerdphiliac
    Nerdphiliac Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My family refused to buy any Easter eggs this year so alas, I cannot... :(
  • Zakth
    Zakth Posts: 37
    Options
    I may buy a package of peeps and have one or two. I could fit them into my daily goals but I've greatly cut back on my sugar intake and even stopped drinking diet sodas in an attempt to lower my body fat percentage... it's not working lol
  • REDI4CHANGE60
    Options
    I do enjoy them ... especially the speckled eggs or Cadbury eggs ... but have managed to walk away from them. I am going with NO this year.