Will you eat an chocolate easter egg?

Options

Replies

• Boobarella2
    Options
    My sister in law thinks she is our mother, so like all her "children", she will probably give us a supersized chocolate egg/mug. bar/more chocolate thing. The good news is I hardly eat chocolate anyway and hubby can eat anything and everything he see's and not gain at all so all I have to do is pretend to accept it so she doesnt complain at me.
  • trina33
    trina33 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I intend to eat creme eggs until they're coming out of my pores.

This^^

I love them more than my next breath of fresh air!
  • skiersteve12345
    skiersteve12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    already eaten 3
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I intend to eat creme eggs until they're coming out of my pores.

^^^^ this!
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Oncebittentwiceshy38 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I plan to take a break on Easter from counting calories and hit the floor running on Monday. This will include some chocolate indulgence for sure! :)
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Last year I didn’t, I had a sugar free dark chocolate bar but this year I think I will have one or maybe two!

What about you? Will it be a day of massive indulgence, slight indulgence or will you resist the temptation?

Chocolate is good for the soul. I eat it regularly. This time of year, it's often in the shape of an egg, and sometimes is filled with peanut butter. :bigsmile:

A peanut butter filled easter egg??!! Ive never even heard of that!

I will, hopefully a nice dark choc one, or one with salted caramel something or other on it. Milk chocolate makes my fillings hurt,but I'd be willing to suffer.
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    No chocolate, but the Easter bunny is on the menu for tonight
  • tvixy
    tvixy Posts: 11
    Options
    Probably not. I was not a fan of holiday chocolate even before I started loosing weight. I never had Christmas chocolate calendar or anything like that. I don't know why :D
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Slight indulgence - maybe.
    But I definitely won't be indulging in any food-related guilt or self-loathing.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • SJBanks89
    SJBanks89 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My husband got me an Easter egg. I can't wait to munch it! it is milk chocolate filled with dried fruit. can't be that bad can it? lol
  • Icanhazsugarnow
    Options
    Chocolate, jelly beans, easter eggs! Yeah, I'll be eating all the Easter goodies. I might gain a bit back but I can lose it again. Also did you know that chocolate is good for you? Contrary to popular belief.

1. It decreases stroke risk!
    2. Chocolate reduces the likelihood of a heart attack
    3. Chocolate protects against blood inflammation
    4. It reduces the risk of diabetes!
    5. It's good for your skin. Supposedly, it protects your skin from UV rays.
    6. It's good for coughs
    7. It improves blood flow
    8. It strengthens your brain
    9. It makes you live longer!

So with all those benefits, it's obviously worth the calories!
  • spruitt417
    spruitt417 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I make Easter candy, so yes I'll have a peanut butter egg, coconut cream egg, marshmallow egg & at least one piece of whatever else I make! :bigsmile:
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I don't celebrate easter. Besides, I don't need a holiday to eat chocolate; I eat it regularly already.
  • jody04111987
    jody04111987 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have a chocolate bar everyday, Easter isn't going to be any different :smile:
  • Winks0118
    Winks0118 Posts: 25
    Options
    I've had a few chocolate Easter eggs already. As long as they fit into my calories for the day, it's no big deal to me.

Easter Sunday will be a big day of eating for me. We meet up with my in-laws at the Wildwood, NJ boardwalk and eat our way from one end to the other. That usually includes cheese fries, pizza, icecream and a fried Milky Way. This week I am trying to keep myself about 500 calories a day below my mark so that I can deal with what's to come on Sunday a bit better.
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Yes my final weigh in is Tomorrow. So for the first time in 3 months I will indulge. Peeps and cadbury eggs!!!!
  • kmillers
    kmillers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I gave up chocolate 6 weeks ago for Lent. So YES I am going to eat so much chocolate that it's going to come out of my pores. Plus I will be on Holiday AND I am 3 lbs under goal weight for a cushion.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    no will not be having any manufactured chocolate, but i am going to make some really delicious low carb coconut flavoured chocolate.. just as good and guilt free
    So, where do you get non-manufactured chocolate?
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I already ate one. A HUGE Galaxy one. My friends bought it for me on a recent trip home and I waited a week and then ate it one evening when I'd earnt the calories for it.
    It's been my only one and will be my only one, but it was so worth it.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I'm baking Creme Egg brownies, paired with a giant hike.

SCOFF.

Hmmmm, I wonder if those could be made with the caramel eggs instead...