The Walking Dead finale

Options

Replies

• matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    only watched a couple of shows this season. i really stopped liking the show when Rick changed and we met the governor. i think the producers want us to understand how people change to adapt to an untenable situation, but i just found the whole business with the heads in the Governor's office, not to mention the trinket in his closet, to be icky.

so y'all are going to need to tell me what happens...

Icky? It's a show about dead people coming back to life.

'Nuff said.
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    Andrea needs a damn good hiding.
  • wiltl
    wiltl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I think someone said it here, but I think the governor got bit! When Andrea left him in the building, I think he was bitten. He has a wound that he is hiding. He is going to die regardless. Glad to see him go. He is one weird wacko!

That's what my daughter said. She thought he had been bit too. I didn't catch it. Now I'll have to go home and watch that episode again. Somehow, I had forgotten all about that.

I thought I was losing it when I thought the same thing! After the Governor escaped the walker trap Andrea sprung on him and he was back in Woodbury, didn't Milton ask about the scratch on his arm? He denied being bitten, but then grabbed his coat around his waist and winced a bit. I totally thought that he got bitten at that point!
    I watched the Talking Dead after, and one of the caller questions was whether the Gov was "infected" and the panel just totally shut the question down by saying they are all "infected". The question needed to be asked differently, but they totally gave the most literal answer to the question, and that leads me towards thinking he was bit. We'll see!

I'm not sure who I want to actually kill the Governor, though. So many of them have valid reasons. I would like to see Andrea redeem herself with the group, and stop sleeping with inappropriate men. Good gravy, she sure can pick the psychos!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I think someone said it here, but I think the governor got bit! When Andrea left him in the building, I think he was bitten. He has a wound that he is hiding. He is going to die regardless. Glad to see him go. He is one weird wacko!

That's what my daughter said. She thought he had been bit too. I didn't catch it. Now I'll have to go home and watch that episode again. Somehow, I had forgotten all about that.

I thought I was losing it when I thought the same thing! After the Governor escaped the walker trap Andrea sprung on him and he was back in Woodbury, didn't Milton ask about the scratch on his arm? He denied being bitten, but then grabbed his coat around his waist and winced a bit. I totally thought that he got bitten at that point!
    I watched the Talking Dead after, and one of the caller questions was whether the Gov was "infected" and the panel just totally shut the question down by saying they are all "infected". The question needed to be asked differently, but they totally gave the most literal answer to the question, and that leads me towards thinking he was bit. We'll see!

I'm not sure who I want to actually kill the Governor, though. So many of them have valid reasons. I would like to see Andrea redeem herself with the group, and stop sleeping with inappropriate men. Good gravy, she sure can pick the psychos!

She has the worst taste in men... You would think with everything going on she would have gotten better but noooooo.... I wanted to jump through the screen and strangle her when she didn't stab the Gov
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options

Lol!!! :laugh: So true! First Shane now the governor! :grumble:
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Yes I agree...Daryl to leave governor chained in his room as a not able to walk dead:)
  • jlt1968
    jlt1968 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Have to know...has anyone read the "comic"?
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Yes, and they're really good. The show doesn't follow it too closely, though. Daryl and Merle aren't in the books at all.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I think there will be quite a few character deaths.. They'll leave the Daryl and Rick alone, and probably Carl too (if Carl dies Rick would go postal and probably kill himself anyway), but I think just about everyone else is at risk.

I think Herschel will marry Maggie and Glen, but he'll get the ax because he won't be able to reach cover in his one-legged state, as will Beth (and the baby).
    I like tv show Carol much more than her graphic novel counterpart... I'm not sure which way that will go. It seems there are a lot of Carol/Daryl fans, and should they both pull out of the attack on the prison, I think this could happen. Daryl is grieving and there's a lot of grief-catalyst sexy time on tv shows, I've noticed.
    I think there's a pretty good chance that all of Tyrese's group will die, as much as I would like to see him join the group.
    Andrea... I hate her character! She always looks so smug. Even though any continued harm done by the the Governor is her fault when she didn't kill him in his sleep. I just want to punch her in the face. I hope she gets the ax too.
    Milton will probably be killed by the Governor for betraying him.
    For those who say that the Governor got bit... I really hope not. I think he deserves to get surrounded by them and ripped apart piece by piece instead of becoming one of them.
  • Abbygirl43
    Options
    Ok this is off the subject but in the episode before last sunday, when the Govenor was setting up his "torture" chamber. The first thing he sets on the table was a speculum!!! What is THAT going to be used for!??!??!!
  • brentalanrhodes
    brentalanrhodes Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ok this is off the subject but in the episode before last sunday, when the Govenor was setting up his "torture" chamber. The first thing he sets on the table was a speculum!!! What is THAT going to be used for!??!??!!

I don't have any personal experience with that device and it made my skin crawl. Whatever he's planning, I don't want to see it!
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    hopefully the next episode is the one i have been waiting for. I kept saying like 3 weeks in a row this is going to be the one..this is the one where s*** hits the fan... last episode wasnt bad.. i did feel bad for merle.. i am ready for S*** to hit the fan...
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I think they are setting up for the governor to be killed. That and his security force will be taken out. The people are left leaderless so Andrea takes up that role and stays with the town.

Oh I hope so!!
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I am hoping that Daryl kills the Gov..

i would love this!
  • SquidandWhale
    Options

I don't have any personal experience with that device and it made my skin crawl. Whatever he's planning, I don't want to see it!

I didn't catch it durning the show--good eyes Abbey and Thelast. God, I hope he's thwarted.
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    I am hoping that Daryl kills the Gov..

ditto ^
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I think there will be quite a few character deaths.. They'll leave the Daryl and Rick alone, and probably Carl too (if Carl dies Rick would go postal and probably kill himself anyway), but I think just about everyone else is at risk.

I think Herschel will marry Maggie and Glen, but he'll get the ax because he won't be able to reach cover in his one-legged state, as will Beth (and the baby).
    I like tv show Carol much more than her graphic novel counterpart... I'm not sure which way that will go. It seems there are a lot of Carol/Daryl fans, and should they both pull out of the attack on the prison, I think this could happen. Daryl is grieving and there's a lot of grief-catalyst sexy time on tv shows, I've noticed.
    I think there's a pretty good chance that all of Tyrese's group will die, as much as I would like to see him join the group.
    Andrea... I hate her character! She always looks so smug. Even though any continued harm done by the the Governor is her fault when she didn't kill him in his sleep. I just want to punch her in the face. I hope she gets the ax too.
    Milton will probably be killed by the Governor for betraying him.
    For those who say that the Governor got bit... I really hope not. I think he deserves to get surrounded by them and ripped apart piece by piece instead of becoming one of them.

i am thinking along the same lines.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options

So glad I wasn't the only one that said that! All the other things yeah I get it torture blah, blah, blah. But the speculum? That's just got sadistic written all over it!
  • Abbygirl43
    Options

So glad I wasn't the only one that said that! All the other things yeah I get it torture blah, blah, blah. But the speculum? That's just got sadistic written all over it!

I'm just hoping its some prop guy's mistake!