The Walking Dead finale

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Love it, love everything about it... know what happens 'cause I read the comics!

It doesn't follow the comics so don't bet on it...

No one but walkers n the Govs. men will die. Rick left the prison and turned it into a Zombie Bomb, courtesty the Gov. example! Tyrese n his sister will save Andrea and split Woodbury. They will then be looking for Ricks group and run into Daryl. The Gov will go bonkers and want to look for Michone, but wont die That will be next season....

Good summarization! I think you are pretty on point too, but mannn I really wanted to see the Govenor die, guess it will give me something to look forward to next season!!! LOL
  • kiwinicola
    Options
    I want the Gov. to die and hopefully Daryl kills him after the whole merle thing... which had me balling :'(
  • ATHFat2Fit
    Options
    I don't really have any guesses on what will happen but I know I hope it's better than last season's finale which I thought was the worst episode of the three seasons but overall I think it's the best show on TV right now. I was disappointed when Shane was killed off as I felt like he had a great balance of good/evil that kept you on edge but apparently he wasn't meant to be. Like most people Darryl is my favorite character and has been basically since he first came on. I also liked Meryl but obviously he's gone now too. As much as I know it won't happen I'd love to get rid of Rick, I've never liked him for some reason.