Starting 30DS AGAIN! Anybody else want to join me?

Options

Replies

• Sullenbunny
    Options
    I just finished day 4! My 8 year old daughter did it with me today :)

Where are you MamaFunky?!?!?!?!? Report in!!!!! ;)
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 4! My 8 year old daughter did it with me today :)

Where are you MamaFunky?!?!?!?!? Report in!!!!! ;)

Hey Sullenbunny!
    MamaFunky reporting in! :smile: I am ready for Day 4 Level 1 today!

That is great your daughter did it with you Sullenbunny! My girls love doing the exercises with me too! They especially love doing ZUMBA with me! :smile:
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Day 14 level 1 complete.

:bigsmile:
  • nzs110b
    nzs110b Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Starting the 30DS today with several co-workers. I am very nervous....I haven't really been one to work out before, let alone like this.
  • MamaFunky
    Options
    Starting the 30DS today with several co-workers. I am very nervous....I haven't really been one to work out before, let alone like this.

That is awesome nzs110b! You can do it! good luck!!

Just completed day 5 level 1! It was a little harder after having a big dinner and a few beers last night! But I did it! :wink: :smile:
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I are starting tonight!
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tonight. My hair stylist challenged me to do it with her for the month of April. This will be my 2nd time through and her first. Looking forward to feeling the burn!!
  • purple_orchid
    purple_orchid Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Starting in about 30 minutes...wish me luck :)
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day one. This will be my third time doing the 30 days.
  • nzs110b
    Options
    HOLY S*****! Just did day one yesterday and it sure kicked my butt. My legs were like jelly after only 8 minutes last night. I will definitly have to strech way more than she does on the video...It burns to walk down the stairs out of my condo.
  • purpleleopard76
    purpleleopard76 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Just done day 1 Level 1 using 3 lb weights but like everyone else think I need to up a bit for the chest flys. I used 3kg weights for the dumbell row though as its the only way I feel it works my back with heavier weights. Also done Jillians No More Trouble Zones yesterday.

Have been thinking about trying the Insanity Workouts but as they're so expensive I thought I would do some research to see if anyone actually sees it through to the end before buying.

Found the Insanity Fit Test (day 1) on youtube and done this today too - considering it's only a fit test and day 1 it's a killer!! If you're up for a challenge you should try it lol
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 3 here! feel free to add me!
  • MamaFunky
    Options
    That is great so many of us are doing the 30DS! Just finished day 6 level 1 and feel great!

I think I am going to use some heavier weights for the chest flys and some of the other moves too. That is a great idea!!
    Keep up the good work everyone!! :smile:
  • tracydvt
    tracydvt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Finished day 4 (with kids) but just got sick so I'm out for a day or two. Really didn't want any disruptions but hopefully I'll be back at it in a day or two.

My 5 year old uses pink 1 lb weights, 7 year old uses bright orange 2 lbs and I use 5 lbs. My 7 year old asked me the other day what it means to 'phone it in.' :)
  • MamaFunky
    Options
    Just finished Day 7 level 1! I used a mix between 5 and 2 lb weights and it felt great! The push-ups are getting easier too! woohoo!!:smile:
  • marinewife042409
    Options
    I just started 30DS today so Level 1 Day 1, but I'm curious as to how others added it to their log. I searched the database but couldn't find it. You'd think with how popular it is, they would have something in there for it. Or do others break down the individual exercises and log them? For instance: chest flys, x amount of reps, for x amount of time at 3lbs of weight. x amount of push ups, for x amount of time. Could anyone help me out? I'm 5'10" and 200lbs if that makes it easier to figure out for someone. Thanks in advance, I'm really trying to do the full 30 days with this. I've even sent the dvd to my husband overseas so he can do it with me!
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join too? I started Day 1 (for the third time...lol) on Monday. :laugh:
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Finished day 3 of level one. I love how fast the workout is....no excuse not to fit it into my day!
  • nzs110b
    Options
    Holy Cow...Just finished Level 1 Day 3 last night. The cardio is still kicking my butt as well as the second set of push-ups. It is getting better. I can't wait to start seeing the results!!!!
  • Sherrymyers
    Sherrymyers Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I did Level 2 day 5 lastnight.