Starting 30DS AGAIN! Anybody else want to join me?

Options
1235»

Replies

• ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 done today! I was going to just go back to sleep this morning but I got up anyway and did it! I love that I did! Each day gets easier and easier! How is everyone else doing?
  • KatJoPo
    KatJoPo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today will be L1 D5 for me. Soreness is almost gone. Very excited to see big results by the end of the month. Gained some lbs. over the long winter months so want to get back on track. Only lost 1 lb. this week but hopefully I'm gaining some muscle. Good luck everyone. We can do this!
  • allaiza
    allaiza Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi MamaFunky.. please count me in.. :)
  • SZY0006
    SZY0006 Posts: 23
    Options
    The 30DS is amazing. I finished Level 2 Day 6 today, so I'm more than halfway through! I feel amazing. It doesn't feel like enough anymore, so I mix it up with some of Jillian's other exercises. Today I tried Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and I actually made it through. Sixteen days ago, that would've been impossible! Jillian is a miracle worker!
  • moostarlite
    moostarlite Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have started this video two times. I think the third times is the charm. Going to start Day 1 level 1 tonight. Good luck everyone!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    going to do Level 2 day 1 today!! I am looking forward to the challenge!!
    Keep up the good work everyone!!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is awesome! There are some tough moves on that one! I did a combo of the beginner moves and then the advanced when I could. I really like how she pushes you more on level 2!

Two weekends in a row of not skipping the 30DS! That was my downfall the other times. I would do good during the week and not do it on the weekends.
  • lorilwayne2
    lorilwayne2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    If an overweight largely endowed woman like myself can do this so can you.... Oh I say a lot now during the workout how much Jillian Michaels is NOT my friend but I have to say 3 weeks in I can feel some changes in my body. You can do this. Today I am resting from workouts. It is a must after super doing things yesterday. I've discussed things with my husband who has coaching background at the high school level and given a a sore ligament probably a must on my part to continue to be able to do what I can do.
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Today's a rest day for me but I have to say, I wish I had gotten up this morning and did the workout! I feel a difference in my body already, can't wait for the end of the 30 days. We can do this!! :smile:
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Day 5 L1 done today!

How quickly have you noticed changes? I have already noticed changes in my body, it's keeping me motivated!