Calling All Crazy Cat Ladies!

Options

Replies

• Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I am a dog person. I don't mind cats, I wouldn't see one harmed or homeless but I just feel so OCD gross when I see them walking on counters near food and lying on hairy messy couches and the people I know who have male cats their houses really stink of cat. Is that just a male cat thing? I don't know. Anyway, I don't think I could keep up with the amount of cleaning and hoovering you must have to do with a cat.

This.

And they're completely arrogant about it to. They walk around in their gross litterbox and then walk on the kitchen table. Leave a piece of chicken on top of the counter? That suckers gone.

I know, right? Tea? Coffee? Toxoplasmosis?

http://www.cracked.com/article/226_6-adorable-cat-behaviors-with-shockingly-evil-explanations/
  • tipadoo
    tipadoo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Tuxedo is my rescue kitty.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I am a dog person. I don't mind cats, I wouldn't see one harmed or homeless but I just feel so OCD gross when I see them walking on counters near food and lying on hairy messy couches and the people I know who have male cats their houses really stink of cat. Is that just a male cat thing? I don't know. Anyway, I don't think I could keep up with the amount of cleaning and hoovering you must have to do with a cat.

I've had many male cats. They never made things smelly. If they're not neutered, they do mark their territory and that does smell.
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    CurvaciousBeautyToBe Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    zwgjzr.jpg

This is my Bellaboo. She now lives with my mom. I miss her so much! :(
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Crazy_Cat_Lady_Organizer.jpg
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    crazy-cat-lady-birthday-party.jpg
  • sweetzoejane
    sweetzoejane Posts: 153 Member
    Options

Funny, I think cats are relatively clean compared to dogs. Dogs smell like *kitten* to me. Especially where I live, where it rains a lot. Dogs always smell like wet dog, and i freaking hate that smell. Every time I pet a dog, my hands smell awful. So unless you have a cat the pisses everywhere or is an outdoor cat, I don't think they have much of a smell or create one that is really strong.
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Those are some cute kitties!
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Pretty girl, Ophie
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Holly is beautiful, adini749
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Everyone has such adorable kitties :3<3
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Seven. So far, I'm the craziest of the cat ladies here.

Cats happen to me. I never set out to have so many. I haven't actively tried to adopt a cat since 1989. They just find me.

seven for me too! love them soooo much!
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options

This.

And they're completely arrogant about it to. They walk around in their gross litterbox and then walk on the kitchen table. Leave a piece of chicken on top of the counter? That suckers gone.

I have both dogs and cats, my dog eats poop, that sure doesn't sound any better than litterbox feet. Then he tries to lick people? Just sayin', not much better IMO.
  • BonnieFife
    BonnieFife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love my cat but i hate the wifie at no. 9 we call her 'Cat Woman' she keeps stealing my cat, she has an issue with him being an outside cat ~ i will add he comes in when he is cold the door is always open well looked after, loved & fed everyday, hes collared and chipped oh & i also have an issue with the person who seems to take great pleasure in stealing his collars and name tags. Seeing as before we moved he had 2 collars in 8 years moved house and hes now on collar number 12 Hmmmmm freaky cat people need to leave my cat the fck alone !!!!! :laugh:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I'd be concerned about the toxo.
  • LisaLamb1
    LisaLamb1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    This is my cat - bringing her home when I get back from vacation in a few weeks. She is at the shelter I volunteer at, has been there since she was a pregnant 6 month old (she is now 5 1/2 yrs old). Her name is Mona, but we are renaming her Miso.
    10027484_2418_thumb.jpg
    This is my cat Emilie (from the same shelter) that passed last May (age 17). I miss her everyday.
    10027484_2930_thumb.jpg
    My parent's ragdolls we got them - Simon and Sassy (Simon is a little derpy - we call him Simple Simon)
    Simon:
    10027484_7434_thumb.jpg
    Sassy:
    10027484_9740_thumb.jpg
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I have two boys, Luxor and Excalibur and they both turn 1 tomorrow. No pictures though
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    bwahahahaha how many pounds is Cloudy?
  • MsCarlalalala
    Options
    You don't have to have multiple cats to be a crazy cat lady. Early morning cat kiss.

2vadpo7.jpg
  • NancyStree
    NancyStree Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    how do you put pics on here?? I have 4 lovely cats...