Weight loss pills recommendation!

Options

Replies

• Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    You know they have a tube that takes the food out of your system before it hits your stomach so you can watch yourself eat food and plop into a bag outside of your body... I guess that'll be the new surgery for the future.
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You know they have a tube that takes the food out of your system before it hits your stomach so you can watch yourself eat food and plop into a bag outside of your body... I guess that'll be the new surgery for the future.

And people would rather go to such lengths to lose weight, to have surgery so they don't digest food, rather than exercise and eat well... what is the world coming to?
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Caffeine.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I wrote a blog on "diet pills" a while back. give it a read. It really explains pretty much everything.

http://bankshealth.wordpress.com/2011/05/16/my-take-on-diet-pills/
  • thisisme13
    thisisme13 Posts: 150
    Options
    They will all be a waste of time and money for you. None will actually make you burn any real amount of fat above what you normally would burn with proper diet and exercise.

Don't waste your money.

If it's something you really want to try, discuss it with your doctor. Personally, the chance of doing extreme harm to my body is not worth any extra lb or two it could make me lose. Even something that is all natural or herbal can cause issues with your body. Not worth the risks.
  • thisisme13
    thisisme13 Posts: 150
    Options
    I am also looking for fat loss pill as I am in a plateau for the last 6 months and I need to lose 7-10 more pounds. I am doing free weights (4kg dumbbells) and all the other stuff like tricep dips, pushups, crunches and Tracy Anderson arm workouts.
    I cannot do cardio because of physical disability.
    All my fat deposits are on the upper arms and midsection while my face is thin.
    So right now I look like a hulk without clothes. I look quite well with clothes on.
    There is not much fat on my thighs............it had tons, but I have lost it.
    I think fat loss supplement is the only option for me...........so I will be looking at the answers.
    Hope I am not hijacking the thread of OP.:laugh:
    Green coffee extract gave me energy but did not help in fat loss.

You can lose fat by diet alone. A proper diet will give you fat loss even without cardio exercise.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    I don't get this, how are people even recommending pills....

You ever notice on the bottle it says "To use with in conjunction with a diet and exercise program." IF you don't lose weight taking it, they will tell you "well you need to diet and exercise."

If you lose weight while taking it and doing diet and exercise, are the pills causing the weight loss or is it the diet and exercise?

stop wasting your money on junk.

It's pretty hard to out eat DNP. It goes into your mitochondria and starts unraveling your ATP.
  • kgoodman0108
    Options
    Take some green tea capsules. Other than that, I wouldn't bother with diet pills.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    The weight loss pills that actually work are actually dangerous.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Since no one has said anything yet, I hear great things about the effects of Alli of course the side effects include sh*tting yourself... If it's worth it to you, you might want to try that.

I have a very slim friend who swears by phentermine. My ex-mother in law uses phentermine off and on and cannot seem to lose weight or keep it off.

Different people, different results.

For me, I find the effects of coffee help enough with appetite suppression and it's cheaper than the pills...
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options

Pff. What's a little cardiac arrhythmia among friends? Healthy hearts are overrated. :glasses:
  • CristinaL1983
    Options

You ever notice on the bottle it says "To use with in conjunction with a diet and exercise program." IF you don't lose weight taking it, they will tell you "well you need to diet and exercise."

If you lose weight while taking it and doing diet and exercise, are the pills causing the weight loss or is it the diet and exercise?

It's pretty hard to out eat DNP. It goes into your mitochondria and starts unraveling your ATP.

Hasn't DNP been illegal for weight loss since like 1938?
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    If you plan on working out and changing your diet, why waste your money on pills????
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Pff. What's a little cardiac arrhythmia among friends? Healthy hearts are overrated. :glasses:

So is a body temperature under 102 F :laugh:
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options

Yes. Heroin is illegal, too but it's still quite easy to obtain. OP asked if we knew of any "good" thermogenics or appetite suppressants and I read "good" as being "one that works." DNP is dangerous, illegal, possibly fatal, but effective. I'd never take it but I have the motivation to eat less and exercise. If you want a quick fix DNP is very effective.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    There is no shortcut to weight loss. Eat less. Move more. Everything else is just a temporary fix. Skip the pills.

Just my opinion of course...
  • CristinaL1983
    Options

Yes. Heroin is illegal, too but it's still quite easy to obtain. OP asked if we knew of any "good" thermogenics or appetite suppressants and I read "good" as being "one that works." DNP is dangerous, illegal, possibly fatal, but effective. I'd never take it but I have the motivation to eat less and exercise. If you want a quick fix DNP is very effective.

:laugh: Fair enough!
  • mcfc4tony
    mcfc4tony Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    DNP. Most people lose like 1/2lb of pure fat a day. Hope you can handle the sides :laugh:

List of side, read before you buy :sad:
    http://www.steroid.com/DNP.php
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Most of them are just junk with caffine. Take a metabolism multivitamin, like OneADay Women's Metabolism. Its cheap easy and its like drinking a cup of coffee. Portion control comes over time and for most people it is less about being hungry and more about liking food. If you are an emotional eater then take something for mood enhancement, if you are a boredom eater then fix your boredom, if you are a stress eater then find a way to relax, if hormones are causing the problem go to you doctor and get them in check. Diet pills only mask the symptoms. Taking them is a recipe for failure in the long run.
  • SuperFitRich
    SuperFitRich Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oxy elite pro. IT works very well. No crash and it has a great appetite suppressant.