Weight loss pills recommendation!

Options

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    No.

I do not own the MFP copyrights to this word.
  • alanlmarshall
    alanlmarshall Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Meth
  • mcfc4tony
    mcfc4tony Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    No.

I do not own the MFP copyrights to this word.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Meth

I've heard about that! Some people have bad side effects, like bad teeth and prostituting themselves to buy more, but I've heard that it can really help shed those unwanted pounds really fast. It works differently for different people, of course, but I hear it can be very effective if added to diet and exercise.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Several years ago, I tried them all. None of them actually did anything. Don't waste your money. Stay at a deficit and get your workouts in. You'll see the results.
  • kbrhelker23
    Options
    i dont know about appetite suppressant but back in the day i took alli diet pills and i followed the eating guidelines . i was always full and lost 2 pounds a week without working out at all. only downfall is the one side effect regaurding your bowels if you eat too much fat. im thinking about taking them again. i really wanted to do this without any "help" but after a month of clean eating which is a MAJOR change, drinking ONLY water, and working out 5-6 days a week, 30 min cardio and 30min weight training and only gaining 6 lbs im definately feeling discouraged.
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    i dont know about appetite suppressant but back in the day i took alli diet pills and i followed the eating guidelines . i was always full and lost 2 pounds a week without working out at all. only downfall is the one side effect regaurding your bowels if you eat too much fat. im thinking about taking them again. i really wanted to do this without any "help" but after a month of clean eating which is a MAJOR change, drinking ONLY water, and working out 5-6 days a week, 30 min cardio and 30min weight training and only gaining 6 lbs im definately feeling discouraged.

You are unhappy about only 6 lbs in ONE month? Are you serious?! I've been at this 4 months and down 6 lbs and I am super happy. Probably because I am in better shape than I was when I was 10 lbs lighter because I am focusing on lifting heavy and eating right. Screw the scale, screw the pills. Get back to common sense, please!
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I will probably get flamed for saying this, but phentermine I hear helps. You have to have a prescription though..It's an appetite suppressant. Also I've heard green tea fat burner pills have (I had no luck with them). be careful when asking those types of people tend to flame other people when they ask these questions (just saying as a precaution). I have been flamed sometimes asking an innocent question like this.

If you feel you must take a pill to assist you in weight loss, I agree that phentermine is the way to go. I was on it years ago and it worked.
  • KeithAngilly
    KeithAngilly Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Protein shakes. The homemade variety with fresh fruit and milk in a blender.

Also, if you want consistent, long-term fat loss, start picking up heavy things and putting them back down again. By way of barbell or bodyweight resistance training. Eat a good variety of food and stay within a reasonable caloric range (above BMR and below TDEE).

The reason they tell you that pills only work in conjunction with a diet and exercise program, is because the diet and exercise program is the product that works. The rest is garbage you waste your money on, in a pretty package with the word "diet" imprinted on it, full of propaganda and lies and dangerous to your health.

^^^ THIS is it exactly. Just look at the thousands of people who are losing their weight by simply eating less and moving more. It is this that will get the results, you do not need the pills.

All you do need is PATIENCE like the rest of us. Been said many times, but hey its true. You did not put the weight on overnight why do people expect it to come off that way.

^^this There no (healthy) quick fix. If you need a pick up, a cup of coffee or tea will do it. :o)

Good luck!
  • SEAFOODMAN
    SEAFOODMAN Posts: 342
    Options
    Oxyelite Pro (original formula) nothing better and I stack it with AP(anabolic pump)
    nothing better......of course there are so many bad ones that alot of people are going to talk bad.......but Oxyelite pro is the best.......ive lost over 100lbs so i dont listen to the haters!....now you still have to put in the work lol
  • SEAFOODMAN
    SEAFOODMAN Posts: 342
    Options
    Oxy elite pro. IT works very well. No crash and it has a great appetite suppressant.

NO DOUBT! LOL
  • RATSMITH69
    RATSMITH69 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    DNP. Most people lose like 1/2lb of pure fat a day. Hope you can handle the sides :laugh:

what is DNP?
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    DNP. Most people lose like 1/2lb of pure fat a day. Hope you can handle the sides :laugh:

what is DNP?

It's a drug that makes ATP production inefficient. Drives your metabolism up dramatically, to the point where it can raise your body temperature so much it literally kills you. It was criminalized after a bunch of people actually died from taking it.

If you don't mind sweating your butt off all day long with your heart racing, and feeling extremely weak, and maybe dying, then it's great at melting fat away. You can seriously lose like 4 pounds of pure fat a week on it.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    If you want something that will work for you then I suggest:

tictacs_bold.jpg

They'll give you the same results but leave your breath minty fresh!!
  • LyndaSchleigh
    Options
  • RATSMITH69
    RATSMITH69 Posts: 127 Member
    Options

what is DNP?

It's a drug that makes ATP production inefficient. Drives your metabolism up dramatically, to the point where it can raise your body temperature so much it literally kills you. It was criminalized after a bunch of people actually died from taking it.

If you don't mind sweating your butt off all day long with your heart racing, and feeling extremely weak, and maybe dying, then it's great at melting fat away. You can seriously lose like 4 pounds of pure fat a week on it.

Um, No Thanks. I'll stick to my healthy eating plan and plodding away on the treadmill....
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    The only appetite suppressant I take is food. Seems to be working.
  • ozigal
    ozigal Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    There is one pill you can take but it is a bitter pill.

It's called Siuawyao

... short for "suck it up and work your a*** off"

Honestly - If you are looking for a shortcut, there isnt one that is worth taking. If you want to lose weight you need to watch what you eat and exercise. I keep saying this but I will say it again.... If you look at it as a "diet" you will fail because you will naturally see it as short term. Pills will be exactly the same (not that I believe any of them work).

You have to look at it as a lifestyle change otherwise you will just be dieting and popping pills forever.
  • SneakyWaff1es
    SneakyWaff1es Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The EC stack works. Srs. Just google that and read about it. I think a lot of people misunderstand the concept of a lot of thermogenics. Yes they're marketed as a way to lose weight but what they really do is help keep your energy up while you're eating at a deficit and working out. At the moment I'm doing a PSMF and it's absolute misery having no energy. I haven't started the EC stack because my intentions were to do this without it but if I can't stop dragging my butt around I'll start soon.
  • Scarlett_Belle
    Scarlett_Belle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've seen results from people who take the embrace extreme line