Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Coffee
  • jgcurry3
    jgcurry3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    No pills. Proper nutrition, stay on top of your intake vs expenditure in calories, and get off your tail and do the work. Hydoxycut when it first came out was great because it contained ephedra, caffeine and asprin. Ephedra has since been banned by the FDA, though it is still available in some places and works amazingly. However a cup of coffee before your workout will help if you are looking for a fat burner or if you care to pay for pre-workouts anything with caffeine as a main ingredient.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Coffee

or cinnamon or cayenne pepper, too I suppose --- for the thermogenic effect.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    The weight loss pills that actually work are actually dangerous.

Pff. What's a little cardiac arrhythmia among friends? Healthy hearts are overrated. :glasses:

So is a body temperature under 102 F :laugh:

hey we could all take bath salt and go on a face/brain eating spree...AKA high protein diet....
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    289xvo1.jpg

They prevent water being absorbed through your gut and give you the runs. Any weight you lose is because of dehydration.
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I lost 88 pounds eating a secret pill. It contained unicorn dung and leprichan lips. TROOF.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    yellow jackets...

oh you could just eat like two boxes of exlax that will cleanse your colon and you would lose "water" weight....You get double benefit..cleanse and weight loss...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I lost 88 pounds eating a secret pill. It contained unicorn dung and leprichan lips. TROOF.

You took that too? I thought that was my family secret...
  • pg3ibew
    Options

Maybe we are brothers from a different mother.
  • ndj1979
    Options

separated at birth?
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    By the way, why hasn't this thread been locked out yet?

What I find amazing; there are threads where guys and girls lose a hundred pounds with real lifestyle change through proper diet and exercise and they get a handful of responses. Yet, a thread where someone asks for a magic pill gets a couple of hundred responses. Go figure.
  • pg3ibew
    Options

separated at birth?

Yes, but I am definitely more handsome. And your mom is lieing to you abour your age. LMAO
  • ndj1979
    Options
    By the way, why hasn't this thread been locked out yet?

What I find amazing; there are threads where guys and girls lose a hundred pounds with real lifestyle change through proper diet and exercise and they get a handful of responses. Yet, a thread where someone asks for a magic pill gets a couple of hundred responses. Go figure.

everyone always dive bombs the "cleanse" or "magic pill" threads..its just too easy....
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Caffeine, Aspirin, ephedrine stack works well to boost your metabolism. Of course is also shuts down basic adrenal function and causes severe withdrawal symptoms when you come off it.

But it works.
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    DNP. Most people lose like 1/2lb of pure fat a day. Hope you can handle the sides :laugh:
    Wow. check wikipedia on that one and you should not rush out to buy it any time soon.
  • Yarabago
    Yarabago Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Bombshell 100% go to DoubleTWeightloss.com
    They do work.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I was on phentermine. All it does is make you not hungry. Protein does the same thing. So, I stopped taking the pills, upped my protein, and have been doing diet & exercise with the same results. Phentermine didn't make me lose faster. It was the same as what I'm doing now. So, I saved myself $37 a month by just doing it the natural way.

Same results, less money.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Bombshell 100% go to DoubleTWeightloss.com
    They do work.

or my favorite site...www.unicornpiss.com ...works every time when I am in a pinch...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I was on phentermine. All it does is make you not hungry. Protein does the same thing. So, I stopped taking the pills, upped my protein, and have been doing diet & exercise with the same results. Phentermine didn't make me lose faster. It was the same as what I'm doing now. So, I saved myself $37 a month by just doing it the natural way.

what is this natural way that you speak of ..???
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options

what is this natural way that you speak of ..???

Decreasing my caloric intake to 1600 calories, exercise, and increasing my protein to about 100-140g to stay full throughout the day.