30 Day Shred Results

Options

Replies

• futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    Holy Freaking crap!!!! How did you do that in 30 Days!! I'm on day 25 right now, and can barely tell my results! Great job!!
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Wow, AMAZING results!

Shred is where it all started with me too. Takes dedication, that's for sure!!

Keep it up!!
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    wow! you look fantastic!!
  • neretete
    neretete Posts: 30
    Options
    Those are awesome results! The most I have ever made was about 6 days into it with a tentative foray into level 2. I am planning on starting it again in about a month. I want to get a little closer to goal then really focous on the toning aspect of it. I am currently doing Rockin' Body from Beachbody, though I may switch it up between that and Turbo Jam. I like a little variety.
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Im starting 30ds on 1st!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Isn't the 30day shred great?? You look awesome!
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    O MY..JAW DROPPER!!:noway: ...you look fantastic! GIves me sooo much more encouragement to get the shred done in April!!
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic results!!! Way to go!
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS!!!! Your results are amazing and inspiring. I am definitely ready to start next month after my 10 mile race.
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    what was your diet? how many cals did you eat? U look AWESOME!!!

This...and yes you do look amazing! great job, just curious exactly how you did it...besides the exercise haha
  • skinnyme444
    Options
    wow, you look amazing! Makes me regret not sticking to it :(
  • iwantdesperately
    iwantdesperately Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!Great results!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Holy Freaking crap!!!! How did you do that in 30 Days!! I'm on day 25 right now, and can barely tell my results! Great job!!

did you take before pictures?!

you should take some now, and when you are finished!
    those will show you the results before physically looking in the mirror will!

keep it at, your doing great! :)
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I am on day 9 of Level 1 and this is giving me inspiration! Thank you!
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Im starting 30ds on 1st!

same here! i planned this last month :)..wanted to get back into the swing first!
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Your dedication really paid off.
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    wow....awesome! congrats!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
  • Rhiana1188
    Rhiana1188 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    1200-1250 Calories per day. 10+ cups of water. Clean eating. I skipped one day of the Shred. And yes, THIS WAS 31 ACTUAL DAYS! Most of that bulge came off within the first 4 days or so when I seriously upped my water intake. Like I said, I did other workouts too. P.S. I busted my *kitten* every day for this, I didn't post my results to be questioned or mocked. Thanks. :)
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Just curious about what size you were before bc your pic looks a lot like I think mine would look... we have the same type of build I think. I'm hoping to get 30DS for my bday this weekend and start on April 1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!