30 Day Shred Results

Options

Replies

• grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    look at your BACK. holy cats, that is amazing!!
  • kdcshesback
    kdcshesback Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • blondie0922
    blondie0922 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I knew I should have woke up early this morning to do my first day. I am going to do it after work now.
  • Nola4
    Nola4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I am on day 12...I hope to get similar results. WTG!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You look amazing! I'm on Day 9 and am super stoked to see what my results will be! Thank you for posting; such an inspiration!
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome results! The most I have ever made was about 6 days into it with a tentative foray into level 2. I am planning on starting it again in about a month. I want to get a little closer to goal then really focous on the toning aspect of it. I am currently doing Rockin' Body from Beachbody, though I may switch it up between that and Turbo Jam. I like a little variety.

How are you liking Rockin' Body?! This is also on my birthday wishlist. I'm DYING to try it!
  • Dopie2
    Dopie2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • Rhiana1188
    Rhiana1188 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just curious about what size you were before bc your pic looks a lot like I think mine would look... we have the same type of build I think. I'm hoping to get 30DS for my bday this weekend and start on April 1

Size 4/6, 5/7. I'm now back into my size 2 jeans.
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    These are the results I hope to get when i am completed. Amazing
  • carray250
    carray250 Posts: 43
    Options
    Wow...

I'm going to dust off my 30 day shred and get moving! You look great!
  • MrsTorresisBACK
    MrsTorresisBACK Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! what an inspiration!!
  • womaniam
    womaniam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!!
  • becca2911
    becca2911 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    HSB! Good job!
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Wow! Incredible! You should be very proud! Was this your first Jillian workout? 30DS was my first over a year ago and I haven't left her since! Congratulations - your hard work has been rewarded!
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    wow that is insane!!!!! Your body changed SO much that is so awesome!!
  • Rhiana1188
    Rhiana1188 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi! I did other workouts besides the shred as well, plus I think my body went into shock because I increased my water intake A LOT and went from eating donuts and macaroni&cheese every day to a TON of fruits and veggies and (mostly) clean food. Plus I was eating like 3000 cals before and dropped it to 1200. I can't really tell that big of a difference looking in the mirror but when I compare side by side before and after pics I can totally see it. Good luck and keep going!
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Holy ****! You look AMAZING :flowerforyou:
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! i have failed this program, only making it halfway through level 2. I'm going to remember your results and get my *kitten* in gear to do it all the way through!

GREAT JOB
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Your results are absolutely fantastic! Congratulations!
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Holy moly!

You look fantastic. Great to hear you've stuck with the lifestyle change too.

Results like these are so motivating!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!