My lady bulking memoir (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I think you look AMAZING!!! Built AND beautiful, can't go wrong there! :flowerforyou:

And hilarious too! One of the funniest people on MFP. Glad you're on my FL chickie... I am totally sticking by your side in case of a zombie apocalypse! You kick some mean zombie *kitten*! :laugh:

Nawwww shucks :)
    You can be on my zombie team. We have uniforms and everything.

Right now the team is just me and my neighbours cat. The cat might have to leave though. Neighbour won't let me visit after she found me trying to fit the cat for a leather jacket and *kitten* kickin boots
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I want a uniform!
  • Prettygeekz
    Prettygeekz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bodybuilding.com you'll find everything there. Plenty of women who transformed.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I want a uniform!

The men's uniform is booty shorts >_>
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    You should keep a record of this. It is a realistic illustration of "how to bulk" for women.
  • jonnythan
    Options
    I want a uniform!

Awesome. I'll rock em.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I think you look AMAZING!!! Built AND beautiful, can't go wrong there! :flowerforyou:

And hilarious too! One of the funniest people on MFP. Glad you're on my FL chickie... I am totally sticking by your side in case of a zombie apocalypse! You kick some mean zombie *kitten*! :laugh:

Right now the team is just me and my neighbours cat. The cat might have to leave though. Neighbour won't let me visit after she found me trying to fit the cat for a leather jacket and *kitten* kickin boots

hey that's supposed to be puss IN boots, not FOR boots. A cat's not big enough for a leather jacket, especially now that you've been bulking. Better make a leather thong instead. (and appropriately named for the spot it be covering) heh!
  • Mutant13
    Options
    You should keep a record of this. It is a realistic illustration of "how to bulk" for women.

Thanks! I'm thinking about maybe blogging it all. I could do it for several cycles then
  • aoifebos1
    aoifebos1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This is great to see and you look fab. I've been thinking about doing a bulk for a while now but dont really know where to start! How much above maintainance did you eat?
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I want a uniform!

Awesome. I'll rock em.

Indeed

I just bought sparkly rubber flares. They will be the "lounge" uniform, for non zombie killing days

761D8F67-063B-4F2B-951C-429C28EFBA46-1926-000001B28FC1DBD9_zps2eb3efe2.jpg
  • Mutant13
    Options

hey that's supposed to be puss IN boots, not FOR boots. A cat's not big enough for a leather jacket, especially now that you've been bulking. Better make a leather thong instead. (and appropriately named for the spot it be covering) heh!

Hmm zombie killing in leather thongs. I think we just made a B movie
  • jonnythan
    Options
    I want a uniform!

Awesome. I'll rock em.

Indeed

I just bought sparkly rubber flares. They will be the "lounge" uniform, for non zombie killing days

Holy wut. Is this what Australia is like? I've gotta move.
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    id hit it
  • Mutant13
    Options
    This is great to see and you look fab. I've been thinking about doing a bulk for a while now but dont really know where to start! How much above maintainance did you eat?

Thanks!
    200-400 over maintenance depending if it was a lifting day or not it took a bit of time to find my groove surplus-wise, it's all trial and error
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

Those are the best! :drinker:
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this!
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I want a uniform!

Awesome. I'll rock em.

Indeed

Holy wut. Is this what Australia is like? I've gotta move.

Yes. We are all allocated pants at birth by Freddie Mercury's ghost here in Aus
  • Cyclink
    Cyclink Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Great work!

And, I love the Phoenix shirt.
  • Mutant13
    Options

Those are the best! :drinker:

Agreed
  • Mutant13