Men in suits! and other strange attractions...

Options
Adah_m
Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
Just for fun... what is the fatal attraction?
1. A fatal attraction
An attraction between an individual and someone/something that is so strong, the individual lacks reason and logic in their thinking when dealing with their attraction. The subject is often someone/something that will have a negative impact on the individual.

Men in suits. Especially gruff men who don't usually wear suits. Especially when suspenders are involved. Wait, just suspenders.
Also, Firemen. Enough said.

impressive man-sweaters!

Boxerbriefs... wait, what?

Replies

• n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I've always had a weakness for THAT Guy, the guy that everyone is waiting on to walk in the room. The guy that everyone is there to see. The guy that could sell ice cubes to Eskimos. Problem is, those guys are self centered jerks. But sweet baby jesus do I love being at their side.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I've always had a weakness for THAT Guy, the guy that everyone is waiting on to walk in the room. The guy that everyone is there to see. The guy that could sell ice cubes to Eskimos. Problem is, those guys are self centered jerks. But sweet baby jesus do I love being at their side.

Are you talking about ket_the_jet???
  • DrBentonQuest
    Options
    My fatal attraction is to myself. I want to be--and am--the center of attention wherever I go. How I dress and how I carry myself are all meticulously calculated. I don't believe I've ever stood out negatively.

I love debating, but even more, I love being right. I could talk the Virgin Mary into posing for Playboy--then make her think it was her idea.

I'm a witty, charming, well-read, well-dressed, fit intellectual. And I know exactly what I am.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    1. A fatal attraction
    An attraction between an individual and someone/something that is so strong, the individual lacks reason and logic in their thinking when dealing with their attraction. The subject is often someone/something that will have a negative impact on the individual.

Men in suits. Especially gruff men who don't usually wear suits. Especially when suspenders are involved. Wait, just suspenders.

impressive man-sweaters!

Haha, I love wearing suits and I'll wear em when I get the chance. So is that not hot or it is?

Boxerbriefs are so 2011! Boxerjocks is where its at!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    My fatal attraction is to myself. I want to be--and am--the center of attention wherever I go. How I dress and how I carry myself are all meticulously calculated. I don't believe I've ever stood out negatively.

I love debating, but even more, I love being right. I could talk the Virgin Mary into posing for Playboy--then make her think it was her idea.

I'm a witty, charming, well-read, well-dressed, fit intellectual. And I know exactly what I am.

It's this guy, I would fall for this guy. And hate myself for it.
  • Adah_m
    Options
    This is supposed to be funny... :( Come on guys, tell me the hilarious things you find attractive. I need a laugh today.

And by the way, suits = almost always hot, if you wear sunglasses with them. But if you wear suits because you look uptight/shallow/rich/finnicky= NO.

:) And I find super confident guys yucky. Badasses with a hidden vulnerability. Lonely travelers, man on a mission, gunslinger types= Hot.
  • OliveRiver
    OliveRiver Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Haha, you sound like my husband, especially your last statement. And he is my fatal attraction, every single thing about him. :P
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options

It's this guy, I would fall for this guy. And hate myself for it.

Just wait till he posts his picture.... BOOM....
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    1. A fatal attraction

impressive man-sweaters!

Woohoo! I fit the bill here! Woohoo!

All of my suits have suspenders, and wear well with my boxer briefs. But I'm not gruff...at least I don't think so.
    My tuxedo has tails...is that OK?

(another checkmark on my bucket list making sure I get it right - Mom taught me well)
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Oh man I have a serious problem with cocky bordering on arrogant guys.... Just take me lol...

Also any guy who plays an instrument is hot especially if he has tattoo's and peircings ....

And if I ever find a guy who can party like me and still work like I do I may have to husband him lol
  • violinkeri
    violinkeri Posts: 212
    Options
    i love when the guy is wearing a dress shirt, but rolls his sleeves up to his elbows in a devil-may-care attitude. HOT.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Give me a sexy man that bites his lower lip and it's over. Such a sucker here :)
  • Mac_X
    Mac_X Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    <
    Did you say suit?
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Arrogant cocky *kitten*. My husband will admit to this. Thus, he's my husband. And no one likes him...and he doesn't care.

:noway:

Mama tried.
  • Adah_m
    Options
    i love when the guy is wearing a dress shirt, but rolls his sleeves up to his elbows in a devil-may-care attitude. HOT.

OMG YES. Sleeves rolled up. My husband does this ALL THE TIME and it's the hotness.

also I like guys that look like sexy professors. My husband is a total hottie and then he wore suspenders, a tweed jacket, and a bowtie for our wedding. I almost died coming down the aisle.

I also dig a little beard. Just a short one. Like barely more than a 5 O'clock shadow. MMM ruggedness.......
  • yankeez1212
    Options
    I know i have a suit around here somewhere....:wink:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    i want to handcuff a cop.
  • violinkeri
    violinkeri Posts: 212
    Options

OMG YES. Sleeves rolled up. My husband does this ALL THE TIME and it's the hotness.

also I like guys that look like sexy professors. My husband is a total hottie and then he wore suspenders, a tweed jacket, and a bowtie for our wedding. I almost died coming down the aisle.

I also dig a little beard. Just a short one. Like barely more than a 5 O'clock shadow. MMM ruggedness.......

omg scruff. SCRUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. *dies*
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I love a man in construction...something a bout a guy who knows how to work with his hands and isn't afraid to get dirty..mmmmm ;)
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    edit oops huge pic