Men in suits! and other strange attractions...

Replies

• alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    OLDER MEN!!!! WOOHOOO I have a strange problem. I have a minimum of ten years older. I like gray hair. :) Just a touch of gray in the beard and sideburns. Good God.

This! My friends make fun of me for it all the time. My current bf is 20 years older but I looooooove it.

And for some reason I like skinny, pale guys. Bald is doing it for me, lately too lol.
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Okay I'm wearing my Man's dress shirt to bed tonight (he's getting home late from traveling for work) :):):) - I'll wake up!

Seriously though....

- Older MEN! UGH, Can't stay away because they just know so well how to treat a lady, I always feel so cherished! *swoon*
    - Big/Tall Men *HUG ME PLEASE*
    - A man who can sing/play guitar *Look at me while you sing = FAINT*
    - COWBOYS - Real tough and gruff ones *Pitter Patter*
  • alishacupcake
    women in long dresses. like, to their ankles. something beautiful and elegant about it.

I love wearing these!! It says good things about a guy who likes seeing girls in these instead of booty shorts lol.
  • alishacupcake
    Accents. All the accents.

E: Okay, not all. But a lot. Most European ones are just /swoon.

I dated a guy from Trinidad once and I loved his accent. Sometimes I had no idea what he was talking about but he was pretty so it all evened out LOL
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Tattoos. Arm sleeves to be exact. Make me go weak in the knees.
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Well-pronounced facial features (Like Jemaine Clement's)

Aaaaand. Calf muscles. Hooooo shee-it!

calf-muscle.jpg

Here ya go
    wolf2_zps34632cc6.jpg

Not bad, mister. Not bad at all!!!
  • sweetzoejane
    sweetzoejane Posts: 153 Member
    Tattoos. Arm sleeves to be exact. Make me go weak in the knees.

Oh, this. This. This. This.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
  • Really fit construction workers. Luckily, I work for the Building Inspector, so I get to see lots of these. :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    ginger men. though not all....just a select few.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    I can't think of one single thing more sexy than a guy who is funny. In order to really have a good sense of humor I feel you have to have intelligence. I think they go hand in hand. Nothing on the planet is sexier than that combo. Smart guys who make me laugh AND not like in a way that is mean to people, you know? and I also think arm tattoos are super hot...so 3 things I guess...

No wait...4! FRECKLES! Isthat strange? I :heart: freckles....
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    And by the way, suits = almost always hot, if you wear sunglasses with them.

Suits with sunglasses is not hot. It either means the guy is a douche or a drug dealer.

lol when you put it like that!!! I was imagining more ZZ top look, you know Sharp dressed man, cheap sunglasses, scruff... yum.

Not a guy in a car with dark tints on the windows and jewelry.
    Actually, speaking of jewelry, BIG turn off. I can't stand a guy in a gold chain. So.... ick. Douchy
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    <<---- :smile:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Well-pronounced facial features (Like Jemaine Clement's)

calf-muscle.jpg

That's what my hubby's calf muscles look like! num nummy num :)
  • ~ Mustaches, or a glorious, full beard.

~ Nice Jawline (when not covered with the above mentioned beard).

~ Bright, blue or grey eyes.

~ The smell of motor oil.

~ Intelligence (as long as there is no arrogance to come with it).
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Deep heavy voices like Josh Turner ect...
  • Well-pronounced facial features (Like Jemaine Clement's)

calf-muscle.jpg

That's what my hubby's calf muscles look like! num nummy num :)

I don't know why...but that freaks me out. Looks like a robot maybe? I am deathly afraid of robots.
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    also, to the one who mentioned that we aren't thinking of personality, um I can say that I alone mentioned several things about personality.
    I know I mentioned serious and dark personality, but incredibly silly in private, who dances around the house like an idiot with you just to make you smile. And who reads books. I know I mentioned reading books somewhere didn't I? Also who likes to cook? Meticulous and a softy deep down?

I can have a guy who makes me drool but if he opens his mouth and a whiny-self obsessed, uptight voice comes out and the guy is all ego and no brains, and he can't take a joke, we're going to have a serious problem.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    And by the way, suits = almost always hot, if you wear sunglasses with them.

Suits with sunglasses is not hot. It either means the guy is a douche or a drug dealer.

No. Dark suit, white french cuffs and collar, top of shirt open, nice sunglasses. That is the best look for a man.
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    <
    Suited and booted...