Men in suits! and other strange attractions...

Options

Replies

• chessgeekdavidb
    chessgeekdavidb Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am attracted to big . . .

Smile
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    lets try this again:

mmm redneck

daryl_dixon_screen_cap___3_by_sometimesifeelikemeg-d4wx72q.png
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am attracted to big . . .

Smile

HUGE tracts of land!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    omg scruff. SCRUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. *dies*

Mmmm...scruff...Add that to some delicious guns that are all sweaty from working out or just working period...:love::love: :love: :love: :love:
  • lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I prefer a man in his gym clothes (minus the stench and sweat)! I know I'd rather be in mine than some tight *kitten* little dress. :tongue:
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    love a man in uniform....esp Military. My husband is Marine..... I LOVE when he wears his dress blues...its been 5 years and still gets me EACH and EVERY time! :)
  • Adah_m
    Options
    i love when the guy is wearing a dress shirt, but rolls his sleeves up to his elbows in a devil-may-care attitude. HOT.

OMG YES. Sleeves rolled up. My husband does this ALL THE TIME and it's the hotness.

also I like guys that look like sexy professors. My husband is a total hottie and then he wore suspenders, a tweed jacket, and a bowtie for our wedding. I almost died coming down the aisle.

I also dig a little beard. Just a short one. Like barely more than a 5 O'clock shadow. MMM ruggedness.......

SCRRUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

Also, really dark eyes with long lashes. And something about a guy who looks pissed off to be where he is. All the time. Until you get to know him and then he's incredibly silly and hilarious, and does funny sweet things like dance around the house with you like an idiot. And make silly faces when you seem stressed to make you laugh.

And a fireman. Also a man who knows how to cook. ZOMG.
  • TesselCat
    TesselCat Posts: 74
    Options
    Accents. All the accents.

E: Okay, not all. But a lot. Most European ones are just /swoon.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    love a man in uniform....esp Military. My husband is Marine..... I LOVE when he wears his dress blues...its been 5 years and still gets me EACH and EVERY time! :)

The hottest uniform ever created, IMO :bigsmile:

And thanks to your husband for his service :)
  • WendySPWarren
    WendySPWarren Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This is supposed to be funny... :( Come on guys, tell me the hilarious things you find attractive. I need a laugh today.

Here's one to make you laugh!
    I am ridiculously attracted to short, pale, skinny, nerdy guys with dark hair and brown eyes. Short, as in my height or close to it. Pale is preferable to tanned. Skinny is an absolute must. And dark hair and brown eyes just makes my knees turn into jelly on the spot.

.. I really have no idea why.
  • violinkeri
    violinkeri Posts: 212
    Options
    i love when the guy is wearing a dress shirt, but rolls his sleeves up to his elbows in a devil-may-care attitude. HOT.

OMG YES. Sleeves rolled up. My husband does this ALL THE TIME and it's the hotness.

also I like guys that look like sexy professors. My husband is a total hottie and then he wore suspenders, a tweed jacket, and a bowtie for our wedding. I almost died coming down the aisle.

I also dig a little beard. Just a short one. Like barely more than a 5 O'clock shadow. MMM ruggedness.......

SCRRUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

Also, really dark eyes with long lashes. And something about a guy who looks pissed off to be where he is. All the time. Until you get to know him and then he's incredibly silly and hilarious, and does funny sweet things like dance around the house with you like an idiot. And make silly faces when you seem stressed to make you laugh.

And a fireman. Also a man who knows how to cook. ZOMG.

I love long lashes!!! but i like green and blue eyes.

knowing to cook is like, a requirement.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    A guy in glasses. Mother of god and all her crazy nephews, glasses.

Having any accent different from mine

Big forearms/hands

And if a guy can make me laugh. Knee deep dude. Knee deep.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I have such a fling for men that wears headbands when they workout. Absolutely sexy!
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I've always had a weakness for THAT Guy, the guy that everyone is waiting on to walk in the room. The guy that everyone is there to see. The guy that could sell ice cubes to Eskimos. Problem is, those guys are self centered jerks. But sweet baby jesus do I love being at their side.

Are you talking about ket_the_jet???

*Snort. I miss his snark.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Well-pronounced facial features (Like Jemaine Clement's)

Aaaaand. Calf muscles. Hooooo shee-it!

calf-muscle.jpg
  • PrimroseFlower
    PrimroseFlower Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    tattoos, piercings, guyliner...pretty much like the singer from Avenged Sevenfold...IJS
  • Adah_m
    Options
    OLDER MEN!!!! WOOHOOO I have a strange problem. I have a minimum of ten years older. I like gray hair. :) Just a touch of gray in the beard and sideburns. Good God.

Omg you ladies make me want to go home and accost my husband :blushing: For cuddles of course.

Yes the accent. I have a chef at home with a hot spanish accent and big dark eyes. Yep. Going home on my lunch break. :love:
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    Tattoos. Reallllllyyyy nerdy ones. I know...it's weird, but you show me a man with Decepticon, or a bat symbol, or heaven forbid something to do with Star Wars, and I lose it. Every time.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Also- an oft denied and extremely embarrassing love of guyliner

I know all the lame little emo girls are into it, and some terrible bands do it, but Mick Jagger did it too, so bite me