Men in suits! and other strange attractions...

Replies

• drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    So basically I'm learning women are attracted to nothing personality related. That's refreshing.
  • mrspinky85
    mrspinky85 Posts: 79 Member
    My husband and I served together so when he got dressed, I loved seeing him in his Army uniform.

I love the cowboy look. He doesn't even have to be one. I want my husband to wear the black cowboy hat. I am a city girl and I got my southern gentleman. I just want him to put on the darn hat. I am just dying thinking about it. He is dark and fine but with that black hat, I will probably be pregnant again...lol

EDIT: Of course there are personality traits I adore. But I thought the topic was more on the lines of physical attractions. Because if your a *kitten* and are not funny that's a turn off for me.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    So basically I'm learning women are attracted to nothing personality related. That's refreshing.

Wow. For a minute there I thought you would not show up and be all bitter all over the place.

You never disappoint.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    women in long dresses. like, to their ankles. something beautiful and elegant about it.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    i want to handcuff a cop.

Ive done this.... Wait!!! What!!!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member

just F you.....

seriously....that is an affront to my intelligence and the fact that I love my boyfriend for his awesome *kitten* beautiful, intelligent mind and insanely funny sense of humor.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member

Nope not at all... we're completely shallow superficial creatures... perhaps you should give up on finding one.

SMH.
    This is talking about things that attract you - catch your eye - If I see a guy on the street or at the store, I can't see their personality... so DUH, of course I can't quite be attracted to that now can I?

Would I date someone outside that description? Yes for sure. Because I DATE people with personality.

It's amazing how much personality can come through, even in one single sentence.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Dress blues are in fact hot... but desert cammies with rolled sleeves takes my cake. I loved when my husband came home with that on. 8-point covers for the win.

Now that he's out...I enjoy the dirty look when he comes home from the fab shop. Steel toes, filthy jeans, beat up old t-shirt, camo hat. Smells of oil. Oh ya...
  • violinkeri
    violinkeri Posts: 212

Nope not at all... we're completely shallow superficial creatures... perhaps you should give up on finding one.

SMH.
    This is talking about things that attract you - catch your eye - If I see a guy on the street or at the store, I can't see their personality... so DUH, of course I can't quite be attracted to that now can I?

Would I date someone outside that description? Yes for sure. Because I DATE people with personality.

It's amazing how much personality can come through, even in one single sentence.

seriously!!!!

Just for you, jerkwad.

Things I am attracted to in a personality--humor, outgoing, treats me like a princess
    Things I am not attracted to in a personality--bitterness, self-loathing, prejudiced, makes sweeping generalizations regarding my gender....shall i continue?
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Tattoos. Reallllllyyyy nerdy ones. I know...it's weird, but you show me a man with Decepticon, or a bat symbol, or heaven forbid something to do with Star Wars, and I lose it. Every time.

Lol my husband has 2 star wars tattoos (technically 3 - one is the imperial sigil in black with the rebel alliance in black light ink overtop) as well as entire backpiece dedicated to spawn.

I have to agree with a lot of these.

I love me a man in a good suit, or even just a really good tie.

On the other hand, I have such a weakness for punk rockers and metal-head looking dudes. I'm talking long hair and korpiklaani shirts. Not bald guy with a gotee metal head.
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    women in long dresses. like, to their ankles. something beautiful and elegant about it.

^^^^ aweee yeah love those.. makes us feel so girly
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    My fatal attraction is serial killers...
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    plaid shirts with pearl snaps *drool* and scruff ... if you have both, you can be close to the biggest @ssface & I totally wouldn't care. I'd probably think it was cute:wink:
  • sweetzoejane
    sweetzoejane Posts: 153 Member

This guy's looks but an entirely different personality and attitude.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Tall shy man with sideburns down to his chin. Jeans and an open white shirt. Fatal.
    I think the tall and sideburns are the biggest attraction though.
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    CurvaciousBeautyToBe Posts: 100 Member
    My fatal attraction is serial killers...
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mine too! We're sick, hey? ;)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    :love: guys in suits
    :love: :love: guys who can dance latin music and know how to lead
    :love: :love: :love: guys who are confident and borderline cocky but complete softies deep down
    :love: :love: :love: :love: tall (6ft +)
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: chivalrous men who know how to treat me like a princess (drool)

over time its come down mostly to personality traits than looks for me.
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    I like them all.

image.png

you, ma'am, made me giggle today:laugh: thanks!
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Well-pronounced facial features (Like Jemaine Clement's)

Aaaaand. Calf muscles. Hooooo shee-it!

calf-muscle.jpg

Here ya go
    wolf2_zps34632cc6.jpg
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    And by the way, suits = almost always hot, if you wear sunglasses with them.

Suits with sunglasses is not hot. It either means the guy is a douche or a drug dealer.