Attention all members of the Male Species

Options

Replies

• XLMuffnTop
    XLMuffnTop Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    It's official. If I ever see Justin Bieber on the street, I'm punching in the throat. True story.

:love: I love you for even mentioning throat punch.

No related to pants but I hate the flat bill hat look, especially side ways. I just want to go around and bend and straighten everyone's hat.
  • LauraRose03
    LauraRose03 Posts: 140
    Options
    I like them, don;t suit me, but look pretty cool. Very rock and roll
    i hope that was sarcasm, but there is nothing rock n roll about them.
    Deadly serious
    mick-jagger-marianne-faithful-590sl072611.jpg

i-dd14d03c6b2710cb35ad0c0901710c4d-Iggy_pop_davis_b&w_1.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZJ6X1prlieFKcTaLSNrsVZzoltVoQATub1h3g7TnCJjiJH9yN

Mick is not weating skinny jeans. Iggy POp sucks and I cant tell who the 3rd guy is.

I don't even think the 3rd guy (whoever he is) is wearing skinny jeans. You can see that they're flared at the bottom. Skinny jeans are a no-no for men!!!!
  • Cpt_Kirk_2013
    Cpt_Kirk_2013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    No doubt. Avoid them like the plague! I used to give my sister's old boyfriend all kinds of hell for "wearing her jeans" all the time.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Do you do squats regularly? Then you can't wear skinny jeans. If your upper legs are the same diameter as your lower legs (male OR female) you need to hit the squat racks ASAP. Then this fashion nightmare will never be an option for you.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    It's official. If I ever see Justin Bieber on the street, I'm punching in the throat. True story.

No related to pants but I hate the flat bill hat look, especially side ways. I just want to go around and bend and straighten everyone's hat.

YES! Together we shall throat punch juicebags and bend baseball caps. It's going to be a mad rampage!!!!!!!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

YES! Together we shall throat punch juicebags and bend baseball caps. It's going to be a mad rampage!!!!!!!

Make sure you peel the store stickers off while you are at it.
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options

HAHAHA OMG skinny pants and flat bill hats are on my list of NO! I absolutely LOVE my son for A: in his words "I don't want to wear womens jeans" and B: when he gets a new hat shaping it like its suppose to be worn! and he never wears his hats sideways or backwards or any other possibly douchy way
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with a guy wearing skinny jeans. How bout we just let people wear what they feel comfortable in?

If you got the package to wear them, go for it I say
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Do you do squats regularly? Then you can't wear skinny jeans.

Sadly, that is true. My quads are too big for skinny jeans.

I would wear them if I could though.

Life. So cruel.
  • XLMuffnTop
    XLMuffnTop Posts: 76 Member
    Options

Hahahah! Game on!

Seriously, the hat thing gives me issues. I can't watch Felix Hernandez pitch because his hat is ALWAYS sides. ALWAAAAAAYS!
  • wswilliams67
    Options

They are called 'snapbacks'... why? Because they have the plastic peg/hole sizing system that's been around for like 40 years? Some 'hipster' started calling them 'snapbacks' and never curled the hat's bill.

FYI... ALL TRUE BALL CAPS COME WITH PLASTIC ADJUSTMENTS AND FLATTENED BILLS!
  • LauraRose03
    LauraRose03 Posts: 140
    Options
    these are also "skinny jeans" *drool*

converse-black-black-tint-denim-chuckin-skinny-jeans-product-1-2311963-663751058_large_flex.jpeg

These aren't skinny jeans.. sorry. These are jeans that actually fit well LOL.

^^^^Totally agree!
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    wow even if I could fit into those I wouldn't! lol
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Stop wearing skinny jeans. Stop.... Stop it.

skinnyjeans.jpg

No. Bad boy. Stop.

*slow clap*

:drinker: x100000000000000000..... We are laughing at you when you walk by and male camel toe is just scary.... Plus it makes us think that you have a small package lol

Male camel toe is referred to as "moose knuckle" :flowerforyou:

Or Man Crawl lolol

Also, Is it wrong that I don't think that anyone should wear skinny jeans? Male or female.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Make sure you peel the store stickers off while you are at it.

People are looking at me funny here at work.. making weird noises as I'm choking back laughter. :laugh:
  • wswilliams67
    Options
    The only acceptable times a baseball cap should be worn backwards...

1. When you are playing catcher on a baseball team.
    2. When traveling at a high rate of speed in any open top vehicle.
    3. When having sex.
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    The only acceptable times a baseball cap should be worn backwards...

1. When you are playing catcher on a baseball team.
    2. When traveling at a high rate of speed in any open top vehicle.
    3. When having sex.

^^THIS!:drinker:
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I see the young guys I work with (and my son) wear these, I always ask

"Do those come in Mens!?"

:tongue:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Grrrr....

Grocery store clerk wearing low slung hip hugger jeans so skinny I swear they were meant for a woman.... every damn week.

Looking at him literally makes me angry.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Stop wearing skinny jeans. Stop.... Stop it.

skinnyjeans.jpg

No. Bad boy. Stop.

*slow clap*

:drinker: x100000000000000000..... We are laughing at you when you walk by and male camel toe is just scary.... Plus it makes us think that you have a small package lol

Male camel toe is referred to as "moose knuckle" :flowerforyou:

Or Man Crawl lolol

Also, Is it wrong that I don't think that anyone should wear skinny jeans? Male or female.
    No, I'm right there with you.