Tall People Check In

Options

Replies

• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and find this thread to be divisive.....damn forum rule breakers!! :cry:
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    6'0"

I get irritated with men telling me I have to be 6'3" because they are 6'0"... Delusional.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and find this thread to be divisive.....damn forum rule breakers!! :cry:

Go be short somewhere else. :P
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options

I don't mean to break the rules, it just happens sometimes.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    6'0"

I get irritated with men telling me I have to be 6'3" because they are 6'0"... Delusional.

:huh:
  • errorika
    errorika Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and all legs and buying pants is the absolute worst.

I'm also the shortest person on my dad's side of the family. My dad is 6'7", grandpa is 6'5", uncle is 6'4", brother is 6'3". Even my girl cousin is 6'2" and my aunt is 6'3". It's unfair! Stupid 5'6" mom and her shorty short short genes.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    6'0"

:smile: ... The same for me and my sister (whose of your height). It gets worse.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options

But commmme oonnnn!!! I came in here to find a date....I like men over 6' :P
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    5'10.... works for me and my 5 inch stiletto/ 1 inch platform pumps...... then I get to be 6 something or nother...... and man, do people stare....
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I had a girlfriend in college who was (well she still is) 6'6". People would ask if she played basketball (which she did) and she'd answer with "No, golf."
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    6'4"

What UP!!?? :smokin:
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    6' even.

I'm total crap at being short.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

But you'll dilute the gene pool :laugh:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" (not quite as tall as other ladies), but I have a 36" inseam so pants are a challenge for me.
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options

lmao

• alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    5'11 here! I'm there to get things from the top shelf
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options

LMAO...it's my only hope for normal height offspring
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    @ 5'1 & 1/2" I feel like I should go join the Lullaby League or something...:ohwell:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" I'm not tall...i know i'm not tall....i was raised in the land of tall....my sis is 5'9" and makes every inch felt, my three brothers are

6'0" (5'11.5" technically but we let him have his half inch), 6'3" and 6'4" respectively...

even my parents are taller than me at 5'9" and 5'10"

My 10 year old daughter is 5'4"

So I live in the world of tall and completely understand your pain....i've watched many a failed duck.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Thanks OP.

The disabilities and unfair treatment of us tall folk have gone on WAY too long,

I, for one, am sick and tired of being asked to reach something for people that can't reach it themselves.

Glad there are other people who feel the same way.

6'2" Checking in.