Replies

• lcostigan
    lcostigan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    @Jenbit... Leggy is a good thing! ^ ^
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I've been 5'10" since I was 12 :o For the girls looking for long enough jeans, I'm a 37" inseam and buy American Eagle size 8 XL. They are the longest I've been able to find.

My sons are 6'2" and 6'4" They actually make me feel short!
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10.25"... to be exact.

However, I wish I was a little bit taller...

Skee-Lo-I-Wish-520095.jpg

I love you.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    5'11" here. For me, jackets are always the hardest thing to find! It never fails...I find a cute jacket, try it on, and have 2 inches of arm/wrist sticking out from the end of the sleeve. :grumble:

I always buy my jackets a size or two too big because of this. I hate it!
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10.25"... to be exact.

However, I wish I was a little bit taller...

I love you.

:heart:
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    oh and im 6'2"
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    5 ft 10 Im taller than my parents and all 6 siblings. mailmans kid??? idk

6'3", Dad is 5'5", Mom is 5'4" lol
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    6-3
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    6'1" bare feet... 6'5" in my heels.

Stares OP in the eyes... be my amazon king, Wolf!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    6ft5. I like being tall. And I like other tall people. :wink:
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    5'10. When I was in high school my dad drove this sporty little 2 door; my brother (6'2) and I had to fold ourselves into the backseat. I think this is why we're both so flexible now.
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    6'1" bare feet... 6'5" in my heels.

DAYUM!!! :)
  • bahmanygood
    bahmanygood Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    6'0 and wish I were a little bit taller :)
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    oh and thanks, George... now I can go in and cherry pick guy friends that are taller than me! :wink:
  • AmyJeanMarie84
    AmyJeanMarie84 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    5'3 on a good day, my fellow Army punks got me a stool with my name on it....i was not amused. But I must admit i do like taller men.
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    What is tall? I have always felt tall for a girl. In school I was always tall. I still feel tall as an adult. I'm the baby of 3 girls but I was always called "the big sister" because I am the tallest...by a good bit. 5'9" here =)

We're the same height, but the only time I felt awkward was during my freshman year of college. I got placed on a dorm floor full of adorably tiny Indian, Asian, and Latina girls. I was like pale giraffe living amongst exotic birds.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'4" and my 17 year old son is just about to pass me up... (eye to eye right now!)

But, honestly, I love being tall. My wife is 5'10" and she was captain of her HS basketball team....

You might think that our kids would be giants, but so far only one of our 6 kids (4 boys and 2 girls) has outgrown us (the 17 year old).... The oldest is 19 and the youngest is 1.

Embrace the sky!! Tall people rule!!

Im with ya there, im 6'5 and my wife is 5'8.5 and the kids dont seem to be measuring up in height, but then again they say height comes from the mother's side of the family.
  • JeepBrah
    JeepBrah Posts: 150
    Options
    6'1 master height checking in brb 6,5 looks retarded brb everything below 6"0 midget
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    I'm 6'4" and my 17 year old son is just about to pass me up... (eye to eye right now!)

But, honestly, I love being tall. My wife is 5'10" and she was captain of her HS basketball team....

You might think that our kids would be giants, but so far only one of our 6 kids (4 boys and 2 girls) has outgrown us (the 17 year old).... The oldest is 19 and the youngest is 1.

Embrace the sky!! Tall people rule!!

Im with ya there, im 6'5 and my wife is 5'8.5 and the kids dont seem to be measuring up in height, but then again they say height comes from the mother's side of the family.

I've actually heard that..
    for girls: expect any height from 6" less than mom's height up to dad's height.

for boys: expect any height from mom's height up to dad's height +6"
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, hubby is 6'2, and I love being half of a tall couple. My kids are tall for their age. I like being able to see where I'm going in a crowd. And I love getting things off shelves for little old ladies. My only down side is that I have normal length legs, 32" so my length is all in my body. Buying dresses is a nightmare!