getting a FR rejected...

Options
167891012»

Replies

• zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    i sent one to my sock puppet account, but it was rejected by me. :frown:

Lmao this shiz is funny as *kitten*!! I used to only add girls, I might consider dudes in the future. I only delete people if they restrict more often than not (sometimes I cannot eat all of my exercise kcal, it happens), or if they have what appears to be an ED. :ohwell:

*Edited cuz I'm still figuring out this quote ish
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I've been rejected plenty of times, because I send a request to just about any new guy who asks for it. Should I worry because I don't worry about it?
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I think ive had 25 FRs rejected. I just went back to my FL and continued splashing coffee at everyone...err wait...maybe the person knew i was doing that... thats why i got rejected:sick:

Lol! That's hilarious!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I just accepted all the requests I had sitting there because of this thread. About 3 of them haven't logged on for over 2 month, you don't think they did something rash because of me not accepting them?!
  • xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options
    I'll just keep trying... I don't know why it's so hard.... boooohoooo

funny-gifs-creepy-baby.gif
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I just accepted all the requests I had sitting there because of this thread. About 3 of them haven't logged on for over 2 month, you don't think they did something rash because of me not accepting them?!

if you hadnt accepted mine.....:sick: :sick: :sick: i think you may have saved me from utter self destruction