getting a FR rejected...

Options

Replies

• Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Ohhh ... and ya gotta keep in mind what you may have said in your FR!

For instance, if you say something like "Hi! My name is Noob! I'd like to ____ you in the ____! ... she didn't reject you hun ... she just never got it!!

Try resending it with a modified "Hi! My name is Noob! I'd love to make sweet love to you in the forest!" ... she's sure to get it and accept you then!! :flowerforyou:

If he makes sweet love in the forest...does it make a sound?

it makes a weeping sound, i think.

why you forest creepin'?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    allright, that's it, this thread did not go as I intended (DID NOBODY READ MY MESSAGE IN THE POST???!!!!)

next person that FR's gets DENIED. Even if I get joffed.

I don't even remember what that means.

From http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Joffed
    "Having flirtacious behaviour with a member of the same gender before indulging into hot, steamy and passionate gay sex before one member licks the male penis for 17 minutes before claiming that they have been 'Joffed'"

I'm 99.44% certain that isn't what it means in this context...

...but it did make me laugh.

:laugh:
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    allright, that's it, this thread did not go as I intended (DID NOBODY READ MY MESSAGE IN THE POST???!!!!)

"Having flirtacious behaviour with a member of the same gender before indulging into hot, steamy and passionate gay sex before one member licks the male penis for 17 minutes before claiming that they have been 'Joffed'"

Oh, and I thought it had something to do with Joffrey from the Game of Thrones. Like being beheaded or something. :huh:
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Well now I'm gonna send FR to some of you and in good conscience ye shouldn't decline or else I'll feel terrible and then you'll feel terrible for making me sit in the corner and rock myself gently back and forth to ease the pain of rejection :sad:
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    I'm confused as to how accepting a FR is now considered a RULE.

I'm also confused as to how declining a FR is now being compared to cyber bullying.

A reportable offense, to be sure.

Welcome to MCFP "My Communist Fitness Pal"!
    LONG LIVE THE MODERATOR!

Don't you mean the Moderator Party?
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I have had a few, i don't care. I already know they have their head where the sun don't shine, i don't want people like that on my friend's list.

So... the only reason someone would reject a FR is because there's something wrong with them?

Sounds legit.

I understand some women don't accept men as friends that's cool.

That's the only thing i get, how can someone judge determine anything about me without knowing me?
    A few caveats, they read my profile(if they did and don't want to be friends, i am cool with that), they seen me around on the forums and just don't like me, (i am cool with that too).

If a girl sent me a FR and i didn't like her profile, i would accept her and tell her, "it looks like from your profile you're kind of ______________"

Some person on the fourms i just don't like, if they sent me a FR, I'd just give them a fair chance.

I didn't like jacwhite on the forums, but he sent me a FR and i consider him a good friend.

The ethical thing to do is to give people a fair chance. If they don't do that, then... yes something is wrong with them.

Um... you do realize that it's not actually considered offensive to ignore the occasional friend request from a complete stranger... right...? You aren't owed a "fair chance". That's why it's called a friend request.

tumblr_ly8edpTnst1r9orhdo1_500.gif
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options

For instance, if you say something like "Hi! My name is Noob! I'd like to ____ you in the ____! ... she didn't reject you hun ... she just never got it!!

Try resending it with a modified "Hi! My name is Noob! I'd love to make sweet love to you in the forest!" ... she's sure to get it and accept you then!! :flowerforyou:

If he makes sweet love in the forest...does it make a sound?

It does if he's doing it right.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    FYI: Someone had to point this out to me. If you're using the app as opposed to the website, you won't see the person's profile message. Therefore, you will have never seen the note saying "FRs without messages will be declined", yadda-yadda. I verified this is true with the Android app. Since then, I'm a little more lenient with incoming FRs.

This is actually not true. I use the Android app.

If you tap on the request, it will take you to the message or say "no message provided."
    @1ConcreteGirl, you misunderstood. I'm not talking about FR messages. If you're in the app and want to look at someone's profile, you won't see their profile message. Therefore, you won't see if they have a note in there saying "FRs without messages will be declined".
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

is that true? is the FR sent censored or not sent at all??

It's not sent at all
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options

is that true? is the FR sent censored or not sent at all??

FRs with curse words are kicked out and not sent. Learned that several times over as I like to curse, lol.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    But I don't send them...
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    OP...I'll send you a FR, which you can promptly decline and all will be right in the universe. :tongue:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    FYI: Someone had to point this out to me. If you're using the app as opposed to the website, you won't see the person's profile message. Therefore, you will have never seen the note saying "FRs without messages will be declined", yadda-yadda. I verified this is true with the Android app. Since then, I'm a little more lenient with incoming FRs.

This is actually not true. I use the Android app.

If you tap on the request, it will take you to the message or say "no message provided."
    @1ConcreteGirl, you misunderstood. I'm not talking about FR messages. If you're in the app and want to look at someone's profile, you won't see their profile message. Therefore, you won't see if they have a note in there saying "FRs without messages will be declined".

Ohhhh... I thought you meant if you were receiving a request, not if you were sending one.
    Gotcha. My mistake. :flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Oh, and I thought it had something to do with Joffrey from the Game of Thrones. Like being beheaded or something. :huh:

I certainly like your definition better than the UD definition.

:huh:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I have had a few, i don't care. I already know they have their head where the sun don't shine, i don't want people like that on my friend's list.

So... the only reason someone would reject a FR is because there's something wrong with them?

Sounds legit.

I understand some women don't accept men as friends that's cool.

That's the only thing i get, how can someone judge determine anything about me without knowing me?
    A few caveats, they read my profile(if they did and don't want to be friends, i am cool with that), they seen me around on the forums and just don't like me, (i am cool with that too).

If a girl sent me a FR and i didn't like her profile, i would accept her and tell her, "it looks like from your profile you're kind of ______________"

Some person on the fourms i just don't like, if they sent me a FR, I'd just give them a fair chance.

I didn't like jacwhite on the forums, but he sent me a FR and i consider him a good friend.

The ethical thing to do is to give people a fair chance. If they don't do that, then... yes something is wrong with them.

Um... you do realize that it's not actually considered offensive to ignore the occasional friend request from a complete stranger... right...? You aren't owed a "fair chance". That's why it's called a friend request.

If i am not given a fair chance, why would i want to be friends with someone who's narrow minded?

Sounds like something someone would say to help them sleep at night.

Jof, "joffing" is when you friend someone and then delete them. You should know; you invented that move.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    Here's another one of my shenanigans. I have my profile private, and I mention on it that one must add a line with FR even if it is superfluous. But people sending FR cant see that. I did not figure this out until I had rejected a few. Then I figured out it wasnt their fault.

So my apologies, and if they are reading, feel free to re-send. Danke.
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Friggin quoted the wrong post...
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    And then sometimes, you wanna be friends cuz they have hot hot legs, but the profile is set to private. So you send the FR and the rest of them is not really that hot....and you're like....well..now what should I do.....true story.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i've probably got more FR's rejected than i do friends, and i really don't care if people like me or not....it's life.
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    This reminds me of dating. Similar principle.