The udder truth

Options

Replies

• barbiegirl052
    Options
    I don't use dairy products because I can't have milk protein (casein) without having terrible digestive problems. I use almond milk to get my calcium and to fill in for milk in recipes. I always thought cow's milk was pretty nasty anyway, so no loss there, but I soooo miss cheese! If I could eat it I would. :sad:

Try Vegan Cheese it taste the same its what i give my Family since i agree with Milk being bad for you statement that was made but i guess a lot of things are bad for you if not taken in moderation..
  • favreervaf
    favreervaf Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Dairy is linked to:
    Acne
    Arthritis
    Asthma
    Autism
    Breast Cancer
    Colon Cancer
    Constipation
    Cramps
    Depression
    Diabetes
    Diarrhea
    Ear Infections
    Eczema
    Emphysema
    Headaches
    High Cholesterol
    Hyperactivity
    Increased mucus
    AND YES OSTEOPOROSIS

Watch this video: tobecrude.wordpress.com/

Agreed. Havent had milk in about a year now and my acne is almost non-existant now. : )
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Living is linked to dying.

Might as well just end my life now then.

hahahhaha no **** right? 100% oft the people born, die ..so I guess we should tell woman to stop getting pregnant....
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    You will have to pry my dairy products from my cold dead fingers if this is the case.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Remember that episode of Friends where Rachel is ready to reveal her feelings to Ross and goes to meet him at the airport, but her plans fall apart when she finds out about his new girlfriend, Julie, and Chandler, already feeling guilty about revealing Ross's feelings to Rachel, now feels worse that he encouraged Ross to forget about her? Remember that?

I think I was drinking milk when I watched that. And Friends is a terrible show.

Case closed.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the information! I think it's really sad that someone can't state their opinions without being attacked on here. But I hope you know the ones who get so upset and think that their opinions are more valuable then yours are more than likely the unhappiest and most uneducated of us all. Thats what I remind myself whenever I see such bitter people getting so angry on here anyway :wink:
    I myself am trying to get off the dairy train......my aunt and uncle who have been farmers all of their lives hate to hear it. But for the most part this is proven for MY BODY- I feel better and my skin and hair looks better when I don't have much dairy.
    Thanks again for your input ! :flowerforyou:
    We ARE after all one of the only mammals that drink another animals milk into adulthood. Most animals STOP after infancy and you don't really see an adult elephant drinking from an adult giraffes breast. Just saying :drinker:

sorry, but the rest of us have a right to call BS whenever we want...

So you are saying that when someone posts what others think is garbage that it should not be refuted? interesting notion...
  • barbiegirl052
    Options
    MILK IS FOR MAMMALS!!!!
    taq0qc.jpg
    6ib6v4.png
    9h1i12.png
    2yxpvtd.jpg
    2wd7nzp.jpg

PUPPIES AND KITTIES AND D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....

And tigers and skunks...OH MY! :tongue:

And piglets!

We are the only mammals that drink Milk after infancy thats a TRUE FACT
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the information! I think it's really sad that someone can't state their opinions without being attacked on here. But I hope you know the ones who get so upset and think that their opinions are more valuable then yours are more than likely the unhappiest and most uneducated of us all. Thats what I remind myself whenever I see such bitter people getting so angry on here anyway :wink:
    I myself am trying to get off the dairy train......my aunt and uncle who have been farmers all of their lives hate to hear it. But for the most part this is proven for MY BODY- I feel better and my skin and hair looks better when I don't have much dairy.
    We ARE after all one of the only mammals that drink another animals milk into adulthood. Most animals STOP after infancy and you don't really see an adult elephant drinking from an adult giraffes breast. Just saying :drinker:

We're also the only animals that cook our food - do you intend to stop doing that too?

Eventually I think a whole raw food diet would be ideal......why is there some drawbacks to "cooking' food?

Noooooo, but we're the only species that do that too. (well possibly a monkey but I'm waiting for the pics)

Hmmmm raw chicken - tasty.

Edit (I'm in the dairy is ok group just in case you were confused)

Oh that's only because I'm a human. I'm not a fox or a tiger so thats why I currently "cook" my meats- it's not safe for me to eat it raw- since I'm not an infant anymore and can't live on my mothers milk. :wink:
    And Oh!:noway: You didn't think I would eat raw chicken did you? Wait. You may have---- I meant eventually a plant base raw diet would be ideal for me. Not that I can ever get there but if I could that's the way I would. :smile:
    Anything more of my opinions you would be interested in knowing?

yes, why the hell would you want to be on a 'plant base raw diet' ughhhhh
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Interesting stuff about the PCRM albertabeefy; cheers.
  • albertabeefy
    albertabeefy Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    ... "Vegan" has a bad connotation to it (conjures up images of crazed PETA activists) so they now call it "Plant-Based" to try to confuse the gullible.

I mean, who needs Vitamin B12 in their diets anyway? ... Oh, wait ... everyone.
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the information! I think it's really sad that someone can't state their opinions without being attacked on here. But I hope you know the ones who get so upset and understand that their facts are more valuable than your opinions are more than likely right and based on data. Thats what I remind myself whenever I see such bitter people getting so angry on here anyway :wink:

Fixed it for you

You're so funny! :laugh: How can you even handle yourself? :laugh:
    But no, I didn't need you to "fix" anything for me. Thanks though honey :wink:

Continue to think opinions are as valid as facts. That will get you far, pumpkin.

But sweetie pie....it's a "fact" that I feel better when I don't eat/drink dairy- or do you think it's just my opinion? :ohwell:

Oh but hunny bunch... it's a fact that I feel better when I do have dairy products... but it's still just an opinion...and based on ONE person's experience.

Love dollface??...."it's a fact.........but it's still just an opinion?" Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I will give you time to rest your mind now. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yes I'm sorry my opinion is the one I can give! :laugh:

I was making fun of the way you said it and your condescending nature since you joined this thread. Sorry I have to spell it out for you.

"Yes I'm sorry my opinion is the one I can give!" - but now you've changed your mind and say it's an opinion...when a few minutes ago you argued it was a fact?

Let me give you time to get your story straight.

Well thank you for that time. BUTTTTTTTTTTTT :smile: if you would've read MY first statement- I did in fact write "opinions" orginally. Sooooooo opinions will be what I am standing- everyone has the right to thier own. And it's just my FACT that I feel better when I don't eat as much dairy. So I have never really changed my mind at all. :wink:

And I do apologize for being seeming condescending on this thread. :frown: I know me trying to say people have the right to their own opinions is really a bad thing to try to promote in the first place. I should take lessons on manners/appropriate behaviors from everyone else on this thread. :indifferent:
    Again Apologies to you. :brokenheart:
  • Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm calling bull on this. Sorry lady but I went YEARS without having any dairy and felt like complete crap. I was told I was lactose intolerance (they were clearly wrong, I know that now.) Once I started eating cheese and drinking milk I felt 10 billion times better.

Have fun not eating dairy.. I really don't care what you say, I know how my body feels. Those years without dairy products were the WORST.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    just keeping with the theme
    tumblr_luu1phe0mA1qg5wmgo1_250.gif
  • barbiegirl052
    Options
    lol who caresssssssss Milk is not good for you point blank i argue this fact with my mom almost everyday i dont want my daughter drinking Lactaid! Which is proven causes Cancer. These are not opinions these are proven facts that you can GOOGLE! try it google is FREEE! so many alternatives to soy and lactaid products. once in a while its ok but all the time no. Dont blast someone for trying to help people and giving them some knowledge on something that is proven. Take what you want from the information. Its a personal choice not to drink milk or have dairy as it is to become a vegan or not consume red meat. DAMNNN
  • llpaq
    Options

We're also the only animals that cook our food - do you intend to stop doing that too?

Eventually I think a whole raw food diet would be ideal......why is there some drawbacks to "cooking' food?

Noooooo, but we're the only species that do that too. (well possibly a monkey but I'm waiting for the pics)

Hmmmm raw chicken - tasty.

Edit (I'm in the dairy is ok group just in case you were confused)

Oh that's only because I'm a human. I'm not a fox or a tiger so thats why I currently "cook" my meats- it's not safe for me to eat it raw- since I'm not an infant anymore and can't live on my mothers milk. :wink:
    And Oh!:noway: You didn't think I would eat raw chicken did you? Wait. You may have---- I meant eventually a plant base raw diet would be ideal for me. Not that I can ever get there but if I could that's the way I would. :smile:
    Anything more of my opinions you would be interested in knowing?

It just seems more healthy to me, just a personal goal I have. Not that I will ever get there but if I could I would be totally vegan- I've just lived my whole life eating meat and drinking milk that it's far fetched for me. I admire people who do eat it though. Just my opinion of course. :smile: I have to be certain and state that.
  • barbiegirl052
    Options
    I'm calling bull on this. Sorry lady but I went YEARS without having any dairy and felt like complete crap. I was told I was lactose intolerance (they were clearly wrong, I know that now.) Once I started eating cheese and drinking milk I felt 10 billion times better.

Have fun not eating dairy.. I really don't care what you say, I know how my body feels. Those years without dairy products were the WORST.

This actually makes NO SENSE what so ever Dairy did not make you feel better maybe some nutrients that can also be found in dairy made you feel better but not the Dairy How is it bull?! GOOGLE it see for your self.
  • llpaq
    Options
    lol who caresssssssss Milk is not good for you point blank i argue this fact with my mom almost everyday i dont want my daughter drinking Lactaid! Which is proven causes Cancer. These are not opinions these are proven facts that you can GOOGLE! try it google is FREEE! so many alternatives to soy and lactaid products. once in a while its ok but all the time no. Dont blast someone for trying to help people and giving them some knowledge on something that is proven. Take what you want from the information. Its a personal choice not to drink milk or have dairy as it is to become a vegan or not consume red meat. DAMNNN

EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYY :flowerforyou:
  • ndj1979
    Options
    ... "Vegan" has a bad connotation to it (conjures up images of crazed PETA activists) so they now call it "Plant-Based" to try to confuse the gullible.

I mean, who needs Vitamin B12 in their diets anyway? ... Oh, wait ... everyone.

ummm so you can only get vitamin b12 from eating plants?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options

Right. Google "the earth is flat" there are proofs of that as well. Here's an idea. Eat and drink what you want. Don't come on a fitness website and state "This food is bad" and not be able to scientifically prove it. . . and expect everyone to say, "Oh, wow. Thanks."

It will never happen. Any ridiculous claims will be countered with sanity.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options

Correlation =/= Causation

What youre saying makes no physiological sense. But I'm sure it was real for you. Our minds are pretty damn powerful. If we want to feel bad, we will.