The udder truth

Options

Replies

• Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm calling bull on this. Sorry lady but I went YEARS without having any dairy and felt like complete crap. I was told I was lactose intolerance (they were clearly wrong, I know that now.) Once I started eating cheese and drinking milk I felt 10 billion times better.

Have fun not eating dairy.. I really don't care what you say, I know how my body feels. Those years without dairy products were the WORST.

This actually makes NO SENSE what so ever Dairy did not make you feel better maybe some nutrients that can also be found in dairy made you feel better but not the Dairy How is it bull?! GOOGLE it see for your self.

Did you not just say some of the things in dairy could have made me feel better? :grumble:

I don't really care what you have to say, it was clearly what I was missing from my diet. You are one of the people that is "DAIRY IS BAD"... go ahead go without dairy but it is something I need in my diet.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    lol who caresssssssss Milk is not good for you point blank i argue this fact with my mom almost everyday i dont want my daughter drinking Lactaid! Which is proven causes Cancer. These are not opinions these are proven facts that you can GOOGLE! try it google is FREEE! so many alternatives to soy and lactaid products. once in a while its ok but all the time no. Dont blast someone for trying to help people and giving them some knowledge on something that is proven. Take what you want from the information. Its a personal choice not to drink milk or have dairy as it is to become a vegan or not consume red meat. DAMNNN

Right. Google "the earth is flat" there are proofs of that as well. Here's an idea. Eat and drink what you want. Don't come on a fitness website and state "This food is bad" and not be able to scientifically prove it. . . and expect everyone to say, "Oh, wow. Thanks."

It will never happen. Any ridiculous claims will be countered with sanity.

this is how dumbed down this country has become..oh just google it and you will get the right answer...suuuuureeeeeee You can google anything and find the answer that YOU want...which does not mean that it is correct, it just means that you found some crackpot website that agrees with you.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    lol who caresssssssss Milk is not good for you point blank i argue this fact with my mom almost everyday i dont want my daughter drinking Lactaid! Which is proven causes Cancer. These are not opinions these are proven facts that you can GOOGLE! try it google is FREEE! so many alternatives to soy and lactaid products. once in a while its ok but all the time no. Dont blast someone for trying to help people and giving them some knowledge on something that is proven. Take what you want from the information. Its a personal choice not to drink milk or have dairy as it is to become a vegan or not consume red meat. DAMNNN

Right. Google "the earth is flat" there are proofs of that as well. Here's an idea. Eat and drink what you want. Don't come on a fitness website and state "This food is bad" and not be able to scientifically prove it. . . and expect everyone to say, "Oh, wow. Thanks."

this is how dumbed down this country has become..oh just google it and you will get the right answer...suuuuureeeeeee You can google anything and find the answer that YOU want...which does not mean that it is correct, it just means that you found some crackpot website that agrees with you.

And this goes both ways. Yep, im getting in on this ****! Looks like a fun one. Lol
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

tumblr_inline_mipoc8lBZ31qz4rgp.png
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the information! I think it's really sad that someone can't state their opinions without being attacked on here. But I hope you know the ones who get so upset and think that their opinions are more valuable then yours are more than likely the unhappiest and most uneducated of us all. Thats what I remind myself whenever I see such bitter people getting so angry on here anyway :wink:
    I myself am trying to get off the dairy train......my aunt and uncle who have been farmers all of their lives hate to hear it. But for the most part this is proven for MY BODY- I feel better and my skin and hair looks better when I don't have much dairy.
    Thanks again for your input ! :flowerforyou:
    We ARE after all one of the only mammals that drink another animals milk into adulthood. Most animals STOP after infancy and you don't really see an adult elephant drinking from an adult giraffes breast. Just saying :drinker:

sorry, but the rest of us have a right to call BS whenever we want...

So you are saying that when someone posts what others think is garbage that it should not be refuted? interesting notion...

No, no I'm not saying that. I'm saying that people don't have to be MEAN. Whats the point? I'm pretty sure that if she posted it- she believes it to be true. I don't agree with a lot of things that people post- but I don't start arguing with them , I may state my opinion, nicely and then move onto a Topic that I agree with. I don't have to get people laughs and giggles while making someone else feel bad for posting what they believe to be fact.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Dairy is linked to:
    Acne
    Arthritis
    Asthma
    Autism
    Breast Cancer
    Colon Cancer
    Constipation
    Cramps
    Depression
    Diabetes
    Diarrhea
    Ear Infections
    Eczema
    Emphysema
    Headaches
    High Cholesterol
    Hyperactivity
    Increased mucus
    AND YES OSTEOPOROSIS

Watch this video: tobecrude.wordpress.com/

Okay, can someone please tell me WTF is this *kitten*?
  • silversociety
    silversociety Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Is it just me or are you craving cottage cheese too now...
  • barbiegirl052
    Options
    I'm calling bull on this. Sorry lady but I went YEARS without having any dairy and felt like complete crap. I was told I was lactose intolerance (they were clearly wrong, I know that now.) Once I started eating cheese and drinking milk I felt 10 billion times better.

Have fun not eating dairy.. I really don't care what you say, I know how my body feels. Those years without dairy products were the WORST.

This actually makes NO SENSE what so ever Dairy did not make you feel better maybe some nutrients that can also be found in dairy made you feel better but not the Dairy How is it bull?! GOOGLE it see for your self.

Did you not just say some of the things in dairy could have made me feel better? :grumble:

I don't really care what you have to say, it was clearly what I was missing from my diet. You are one of the people that is "DAIRY IS BAD"... go ahead go without dairy but it is something I need in my diet.

lol like i said you make no sense you can go with out dairy you just simply choose not to! i can go with out tea i just simply choose not to and if i decide to stop drinking it will feel ****ty but thats not because I NEED it
  • albertabeefy
    albertabeefy Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    ummm so you can only get vitamin b12 from eating plants?
    No, the exact opposite. I'm saying you cannot get B12 from eating a plant-based diet. Those that follow a vegan diet need to supplement B12 with oral or injected B12...

How is a diet that will kill you (b12 deficiencies do indeed lead to death) healthy?
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options

I would recommend watching the documentary "Forks over Knives", if you want to check out the scientific evidence, Also, you can check out a short film here:
    www.tobecrude.wordpress.com

Sweetheart. "Forks over Knives" is NOT a scientific evidence of anything! It is a one sided propaganda!

PS: I was vegan most of my twenties, and the insane intake of soy and soy products pretty much destroyed my thyroid. So no thank you!

As for dairy - RAW and organic is a way to go! it does body good! :drinker:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the information! I think it's really sad that someone can't state their opinions without being attacked on here. But I hope you know the ones who get so upset and think that their opinions are more valuable then yours are more than likely the unhappiest and most uneducated of us all. Thats what I remind myself whenever I see such bitter people getting so angry on here anyway :wink:
    I myself am trying to get off the dairy train......my aunt and uncle who have been farmers all of their lives hate to hear it. But for the most part this is proven for MY BODY- I feel better and my skin and hair looks better when I don't have much dairy.
    Thanks again for your input ! :flowerforyou:
    We ARE after all one of the only mammals that drink another animals milk into adulthood. Most animals STOP after infancy and you don't really see an adult elephant drinking from an adult giraffes breast. Just saying :drinker:

sorry, but the rest of us have a right to call BS whenever we want...

So you are saying that when someone posts what others think is garbage that it should not be refuted? interesting notion...

No, no I'm not saying that. I'm saying that people don't have to be MEAN. Whats the point? I'm pretty sure that if she posted it- she believes it to be true. I don't agree with a lot of things that people post- but I don't start arguing with them , I may state my opinion, nicely and then move onto a Topic that I agree with. I don't have to get people laughs and giggles while making someone else feel bad for posting what they believe to be fact.

You have made a fraudulent statement. " but I don't start arguing with them , I may state my opinion, nicely and then move onto a Topic that I agree with."

And yet .. you're still here. It's irresponsible to refuse to argue with people you believe are spreading disinformation.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

267210_460s.jpg
  • Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options

lol like i said you make no sense you can go with out dairy you just simply choose not to! i can go with out tea i just simply choose not to and if i decide to stop drinking it will feel ****ty but thats not because I NEED it

You do know I'm saying dairy, not just milk.

I went years with any dairy products, my doctors never explained to me how to eat without dairy so I ended up missing out on a lot of nutrition I needed. That is why I felt bad.

As soon as I started adding dairy products back into my diet I started to feel better. I KNOW you can go without dairy, but I didn't do so well without it.

So to keep telling me I make no sense is kinda pointless, huh?
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    So ... should I eat eggs or are they gonna kill me?
  • barbiegirl052
    Options

i believe in aliens to lol
    Im just saying personal choices like eating McDonalds that's not bad for you either.
    loli do suggest id you personally choose to consume milk its all organic animals are fed high amounts of hormones daily to mass produce.. =]
    But that's a lie too i guess

Ohh what do you guys think about doctor oz? also not a Doctor? who stated on his show that lactaid causes cancer.
    That is all.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Through a stringent program of selective breeding, my ancestors gained and passed down the ability to digest diary products. I experience no discomfort nor do I suffer from any of the listed ailments.

Nothing changed when I stopped consuming dairy (for 6 months) and again, nothing changed when I resumed dairy consumption.

I will continue to eat cheese and ice cream and drink milk and carry on with my life.

[Also, in for the lolz]

Edit to add: butter and yogurt as well (of course)
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options

I went years with any dairy products, my doctors never explained to me how to eat without dairy so I ended up missing out on a lot of nutrition I needed. That is why I felt bad.

As soon as I started adding dairy products back into my diet I started to feel better. I KNOW you can go without dairy, but I didn't do so well without it.

wait wait wait - so that's PROOF that the lack of dairy wasn't the cause of your feeling bad - it was the lack of NUTRIENTS!

like I said - correlation =/= causation

you could be perfectly fine and healthy without dairy had you known how to eat properly
  • barbiegirl052
    Options

LACTAID WHICH IS IN DAIRY CAUSES CANCERRRRRR! this is me dumbing it down for you
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    who stated on his show that lactaid causes cancer.
    That is all.

That's your source??
  • barbiegirl052
    Options

wait wait wait - so that's PROOF that the lack of dairy wasn't the cause of your feeling bad - it was the lack of NUTRIENTS!

like I said - correlation =/= causation

you could be perfectly fine and healthy without dairy had you known how to eat properly

THANK YOU!