30 day shred start 1th april 2013?

Options

Replies

• KAR2359
    KAR2359 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and loving it! What did you all use to track the exercise?
  • skysailour
    skysailour Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    About to start day 1!

Oh boy, let's see how this goes...
  • warrow8282
    warrow8282 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just did my first day too. My God. Halfway through I was already cursing at Jillian :)

^^^^

Truth. I wanted to kill her with her, "I know it's tough... I know you really want to quit right now."

Gah!! So stop saying it so I stop thinking about how much I really want to quit... man.
  • tarafreeman353
    tarafreeman353 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i'm in! tried and stopped before but now I'm ready.
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    L1D1 complete! It was tough, but I got through it.
  • RunNonieRun
    RunNonieRun Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also L1D1 done (AFTER my 4 mile run w/ strides); It wasn't too tough, but just enough challenge for a good start and the possibility of seeing some improvement by the end of the first 30 days!

So how is everyone keeping track of the 30-Day Shred for calories burned? Just 20 minutes of doing what?
  • katiemariema
    Options
    Just started today as well.
  • katiemariema
    Options
    I logged it as circuit training.
  • Nyx192
    Nyx192 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today :)
  • dpaddy591
    dpaddy591 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today is L1D4 and my legs hurt!!
  • SamHughes15
    SamHughes15 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    This will be my 3rd time starting the shred again day, normally get about 2 weeks into it and stop :(
    I will stick with it this time, you all need to tell me off if i stop!

Day 1 yesterday, my calves hurt today which has never happened before so i'm doing something right i hope!

I will have to miss out tuesday as i'm out at work and various all day so will take me a little bit longer but bring it on!
  • skinnyme444
    Options
    I printed off the calender - started yesterday :-) hope everyone remembered to take measurements! is there an actual group that can add me to this?
  • purple_orchid
    purple_orchid Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So today is the mornig after day 1...how is everyone feeling??
    I know I'm sore..lol
  • dpaddy591
    Options
    The day after 1 and 2 were the worst for me. I did rest for two days after day 2. I am about to do day 4. Wish me luck.
  • SamHughes15
    SamHughes15 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    We should start a group! and update everyday. Does anyone know how to :embarassed:

Where do you find a calendar for it?
    x
    x
  • TexasGal1
    TexasGal1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I track it as Jumping Jacks..... :happy:
  • sarahlou8891
    sarahlou8891 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started today, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Hopefully I can stick with it for the 30 days
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I am actually on day 2 of this level 1. join the 30 day shred 2013 group
  • dpaddy591
    Options
    I just did L1D4 and I did better. I still had to put the weights down once and stop once. I had a big cup of water beside me and that helped. I am breathing so much my mouth gets dry.

I have tracked it as a generic and put 140 calories in for the 20 mins. I have no idea if this is accurate or not. I try not to eat those extra calories.
  • juicydragon
    Options
    level 1 day 2 under my belt. Again did a modified version of the jumping jacks. Cursed alot at Jillian. But I curse alot at the lady who tells me to run on my training for the c25k as well.
    Hope everyone has a great day.
    I took measurements etc before I started this. I am not going to weigh myself until the end of the 30 days. Then I hope to be in onederland.