Jillian Michael 30 Days Shred (May 1 - May 30)

Options
Who wants to join? im starting and i got other things going in plan. So who wants to take the challenge with me.

I need a partner to help keep me going and to make sure i do this everyday! so who is in?
TEAM NAME : TEAM WOLF SHRED
Ill help you, like you will help me
add me, to join!
we will rock it! and we will post that we did the shreds!!!!

here is the link to the exercise guide :)
NOW LETS ROCK THIS JOINT!!!

http://www.exercisetv.tv/workoutplans.aspx

p.s. click download and its free :)

xxx
Fabiola

Replies

• lindslove115
    Options
    I do this already, but i havent been doing it every day...i switch between this, going to the track and walking/jogging, and doing the 50 minute Jillian Michaels "No more trouble zones"...Good luck! You can do it, tho!
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I was planning to do 30DS for this month with Fridays off anyways so I can defiantly use a buddy to keep me on track. Are you doing just 30DS or are you doing the program you downloaded? Exercise TV doesn't show level 3 (not sure why, but noticed this before I bought the DVD when I use to do it for free OnDemand) so it's not on the PDF. I hate BFBM, but I will do it. GREAT cardio work out and I tried for a month or two to love it like I love 30DS, but I just can't :sad: It kills me. Let me know your plan and I will probably do what you do. What day is your rest day?
    Thanks for posting this, I'm excited to have someone pushing me. 6 days is hard for me, but I can do it for one month, right?
  • Bleux
    Bleux Posts: 186
    Options
    I'm in too. I started a couple weeks ago, but due to a week-long interuption in my schedule wasn't able to do any last week, so I am up for starting over and going for 30 days. Can never have too much Jillian!
  • nsking83
    nsking83 Posts: 145
    Options
    Great idea! I'm in........or at least I will try! May is a very busy month (May 8 - sister's college graduation; May 15; same sister's wedding, both 300 miles away) - but I'm game :ohwell:
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    Yes, definitely count me in! This will be great motivation. I will still go to the gym, but will do the 30 Day Shred for a boost. Yipeee!
  • kiffypooh
    Options
    Great idea! I'm in........or at least I will try! May is a very busy month (May 8 - sister's college graduation; May 15; same sister's wedding, both 300 miles away) - but I'm game :ohwell:

Best part about 30DS is it travels well :laugh: Mine made a great trip to Oklahoma with me to help fight off all the fried food there, but the poor thing never saw the outside of my suitcase :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    awesome welcome kiffypooh lkuste1986 nsking83 Bleux and i think that is everyone :D awesome now we can keep track and help each others out :D
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    and here is the KICKER I found out our Team Name which is WOLF SHRED*** not team Wolf Shred ;D
  • kriddle2
    kriddle2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I tried to start it a while ago but lost motivation! Glad to do it in a group!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    awesome welcome girl :D<3
  • l3uttel2flie
    Options
    I'm in Fabiola! I started 2 days ago :)
  • kiffypooh
    Options
    May 1

Catherine - 1

In my other fitness challenges everyone copies and the names and updates the number, that way there is a running tally. Just a suggestion.
  • nsking83
    Options

Best part about 30DS is it travels well :laugh: Mine made a great trip to Oklahoma with me to help fight off all the fried food there, but the poor thing never saw the outside of my suitcase :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:

Lol - you are right! I'm just afraid it won't see the outside of my suitcase, either! :)
  • nsking83
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Okay, so, question.

I've been running (pretty) consistently; at least 2-3 times per week, sometimes more - over the last 6 weeks since I started MFP. I want to continue b/c I'm tracking my miles ran on nikeplus.com. So - what's the best way to go about it? Run first, THEN 30DS? Or 30DS, then run? (On the days that I do both)?

Any advice?
  • chgraham
    chgraham Posts: 122
    Options
    I'm in......Was going to start on Monday, but will start tomorrow. Between this and the gym, I should be at my goal in no time.:wink:
  • kiffypooh
    Options

Lol - you are right! I'm just afraid it won't see the outside of my suitcase, either! :)

Now they charge you for the weight of your luggage so maybe Jillian should stay home :happy:

As far as running and 30DS that's a tough one. I just finished level one today and haven't done it since Feb and I felt like I needed to sit. My legs were really weak. I plan to do 30DS and then the elliptical or treadmill at the gym, but that has more to do with the time to do each one. I'm interested to see what other people have to say.
  • kiffypooh
    Options
    I'm in......Was going to start on Monday, but will start tomorrow. Between this and the gym, I should be at my goal in no time.:wink:

It looks like you and I are at about the same weight and have the same goal. This will be fun to race each other :smile:
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Okay, so, question.

I've been running (pretty) consistently; at least 2-3 times per week, sometimes more - over the last 6 weeks since I started MFP. I want to continue b/c I'm tracking my miles ran on nikeplus.com. So - what's the best way to go about it? Run first, THEN 30DS? Or 30DS, then run? (On the days that I do both)?

Any advice?

i will have to say do the 30 days shred first then do the run. i dont know which ever actually works for you?
    which do you get more tired from? but thats a great start for you.
    one day try the shred first then the run, then record how tired you are. then try the run then the shred see how you feel. then you should be able to find what is best for you
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    that is a great suggestion kiffypooh :D
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    welcome to the team chgraham
    add me so we can keep in progress :)

GO WOLF SHRED!!! :flowerforyou: :blushing: