Jillian Michael 30 Days Shred (May 1 - May 30)

Options

Replies

• capturethemoments3
    Options
    Level 1:
    Catherine - 5
    Catriona - L1-D3 - Went back to Level 1 for today, was a little tired this morning
    mindalyn- L1-D7
    Lyndsey - Level 1
    tfrank319-L1-D3-feeling great, can't wait for level 2!
    devoneyk-L1-D9
    Lisa - L1D2
    Booluviemomma- Day 12 Level 1 (no skipped days!)

Level 2:
    Bleux - L2D5
    Catriona - L2D4
    P1nkpr1ncess (Vicki) - L2-D1

SlimDown 30 Day Shred:
    Fabiola: lvl 2 D 11th
  • booluviemomma
    Options
    Hit my afternoon slump when I get really sluggish and sleepy. I work out with DH every morning at 5 am, so by afternoon I have lost my high! I had a little extra time so I decided to try out level 2. OMG! I am shaking all over! I barely made it through and had to stop a bunch of times, but I did it! I am trying to temind myself that this is how I felt after day 1, but I am a lil scared to do it again tomorrow! Yikes! So glad I did though. Level one still kicks my butt, but I don't feel sore at all afterward anymore. It's nice to feel like I really pushed myself again! :happy:
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    that is awesome im so glad you are doing great :) i know it is hard. but we will make it strong. and i sure hope that you feeling much better soon. :) dont worry the week is almost over :) so dont worry, you will be able to rest for a day. im glad you are giving your best and efforts!!! means a lot and means a lot to dedicate :)

it sure is a kick in the butt :) but it is well over worth it :)
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    Hi, everyone i know you guys have been doing this for almost two weeks but I would like to join. I have been doing 30ds for a while and then I was sick with flu so i havent done it in like three weeks and now seems perfect time to get my big butt back into shape and lose weight to hit my goal. I need to lose 26 lbs. so good luck to everyone. :tongue:

welcome :) and noooo worries you are well great :)
    actually i made a promise to myself. who ever is behind. when we are done with this. ill keep going until the person is caught up :) and that will be well worth it :) soooo it wont be a big diggy if you joined :)

thanks for joining :D hope you have a great day and cant wait to see your results :)
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    Level 1:
    Catherine - 5
    Catriona - L1-D3 - Went back to Level 1 for today, was a little tired this morning
    mindalyn- L1-D7
    Lyndsey - Level 1
    devoneyk-L1-D9
    Lisa - L1D2

Level 2:
    Bleux - L2D5
    Catriona - L2D4
    P1nkpr1ncess (Vicki) - L2-D1

SlimDown 30 Day Shred:
    Fabiola: Day 12th
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Level 1:
    Catherine - 5
    mindalyn- L1-D7
    Lyndsey - Level 1
    devoneyk-L1-D9
    Lisa - L1D2

Level 2:
    Bleux - L2D5
    Catriona - L2D4
    P1nkpr1ncess (Vicki) - L2-D4 (Still going strong with no breaks and a few extras thrown in!)

SlimDown 30 Day Shred:

So yesterday (Day 3 of Level 2) I pulled something in my shoulder blade (luckily I managed to finish my Shred!). So I didn't do my Shred this morning and I'm going to do it this afternoon instead as my shoulder feels a lot better now! :) I'm so pleased about this, I would have been gutted to get this far and have to miss a day!!

I'm also camping over the weekend so going to miss 2 days worth of shredding :( I did an extra one on Tuesday though so I might be ok to stay on track!

Keep it up ladies, we are well on our way to being Shredded!
    -x-x-
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, just want to add myself into the pot. I know you're ahead of me but would like to add the dvd into my workouts. thanks!
  • chgraham
    chgraham Posts: 122
    Options
    Level 1:
    Catherine - 5
    Catriona - L1-D3
    mindalyn- L1-D7
    Lyndsey - Level 1
    devoneyk-L1-D9
    Lisa - L1D2

Level 2:
    Bleux - L2D5
    Catriona - L2D5
    P1nkpr1ncess (Vicki) - L2-D4 (Still going strong with no breaks and a few extras thrown in!)

SlimDown 30 Day Shred:

Worked so hard this morning, I was almost in tears. Some mornings I really dislike Jillian.

It is great to see how everyone is doing with the 30DS. I tend to only do the Shred during the week and take weekends off as I also go to the gym. But maybe this weekend, I will attempt to do both. I have tomorrow off from work, so maybe gym in the morning and Shred when I get home.:happy:
  • alheitmeyer
    alheitmeyer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So I am on day 2 level 2 and super sore but gonna stick with it. My only wories is the weekend I work three 12 hour nights in a row and it is so hard to find time to get that workout in with three kids. One good thing when I work is that the girls walk at work between 4 am and 5am for about 30 minutes...if were not busy and no call lights going off....keeep going everyone is doing great....super excited to see the end results
  • capturethemoments3
    Options
    Level 1:
    Catherine - 5
    Catriona - L1-D3
    mindalyn- L1-D7
    Lyndsey - Level 1
    tfrank319-L1-D4-after three days the soreness has passed!
    devoneyk-L1-D9
    Lisa - L1D2

Level 2:
    Bleux - L2D5
    Catriona - L2D5

SlimDown 30 Day Shred:

I am loving the 30ds. I felt sore after the first couple of workouts but now I just feel great! Keep it up everyone 30 days will be over before you know it!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I started April 26 and haven't missed a day yet! I am doing 10 days at each level. Is that what most of you are doing, or are you just progressing as you feel like it? Level 1 started to get easier, but level 2 has not gotten easier, and I am on day 7. I am going out of town this weekend and will just try to do the routine at the hotel gym, so I can start level 3 when I get back on Monday.
    I was on another thread for 30DS but it had dwindled!
  • booluviemomma
    Options
    Hi all! Finished day 13 today and stumbled through level 2 for the second time. I was hoping it would be easier today, but nope! All those planks are killing me! I can't even imagine what level three is going to look like! Still sick, so that's probably making it even harder. :ohwell: BuUut...almost halfway through my first shred! Did I mention that we are going to Disneyland the day after I finish this round? Good reward, huh? If only I could have a week at Disneyland after every shred! :wink: I plan on doing the shred at least 2 more times this summer. I am in 2 weddings, one in August and one in September. Naturally the other bridesmaids are all a healthy size/weight, leaving me. I had to order my dress a couple of weeks ago and they sized me at a 22! :sad: I have never bought over a 16, so you can imagine how it felt. Now when I feel like I am going to die during my workout I just chant '22' to myself over and over. It works! Anyway, there is my day 13 rant.
    Good work to all of you out there! Keep it up! We are getting stronger and fitter every day!!! :bigsmile:
  • mindalyn
    mindalyn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Level 1:
    Catherine - 5
    Catriona - L1-D3
    mindalyn- L1-D9
    Lyndsey - Level 1
    devoneyk-L1-D9
    Lisa - L1D2

Level 2:
    Bleux - L2D5
    Catriona - L2D5

SlimDown 30 Day Shred:
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    I started April 26 and haven't missed a day yet! I am doing 10 days at each level. Is that what most of you are doing, or are you just progressing as you feel like it? Level 1 started to get easier, but level 2 has not gotten easier, and I am on day 7. I am going out of town this weekend and will just try to do the routine at the hotel gym, so I can start level 3 when I get back on Monday.
    I was on another thread for 30DS but it had dwindled!

that is awesome girl <3 keep up the great work you are doing great. dont give up :)
    you are doing great and im glad you are doing your best :)
    Have fun on the weekened though :)
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I am going to run toninght and then try and tackle day 1 of 30 day shred...you think that's too much?
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hey I just finished 30 Day Shred Level 2 - Day 2. I was just wondering how much protein everyone is getting in their diet when using the program? And what snack do you have after doing it?

I usually do about 20-30 minutes of other working out also and I know Jillian's try's to build lean muscle, so I just want to make sure i'm getting enough protein. Thanks.
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    Hey I just finished 30 Day Shred Level 2 - Day 2. I was just wondering how much protein everyone is getting in their diet when using the program? And what snack do you have after doing it?

I usually do about 20-30 minutes of other working out also and I know Jillian's try's to build lean muscle, so I just want to make sure i'm getting enough protein. Thanks.

hmmm... i think protein would be good if you have about 10-20 more.
    i usually dont eat a snack after the work out since my stomach doesnt like food after a good work out xD
    but when its time to snack on something i get a salad usually, or cheese or nuts.
    those really helps :)
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    Level 1:
    Catherine - 5
    Catriona - L1-D3
    mindalyn- L1-D9
    Lyndsey - Level 1
    devoneyk-L1-D9
    Lisa - L1D2

Level 2:
    Bleux - L2D5
    Catriona - L2D5

SlimDown 30 Day Shred:
    Fabiola: Day 13th

WOOT WOOT!!! that sure was fun, was tough. but i feel its getting a little easier. but not on my arms, since both of them are sore on the muscle. feels like there is a pressure not sure how to explain it. but it feels good whenever i press down on it. to ease the pain.
    cant wait for day 15 o.o
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Level 1:
    Catherine - 5
    Catriona - L1-D3
    mindalyn- L1-D9
    Lyndsey - Level 1
    devoneyk-L1-D9
    Lisa - L1D2

Level 2:
    Bleux - L2D5
    Catriona - L2D5
    P1nkpr1ncess (Vicki) - L2-D5 (Still managed to struggle through in my pjs and dressing gown this morning!)

SlimDown 30 Day Shred:

Well I can't even believe I got out of bed at all this morning let alone do my Shred! I woke up full of cold, bunged up nose, sore throat, coughing everywhere......Lovely! But I got up! And I did my Shred in my pjs and dressing gown (until about half way through when I realised I was sweating to death haha)

It made me feel soooo much better! I don't even feel ill anymore! So there you go ladies - Jillian is also a remedy for colds and flu-like symptoms! Haha!

Really going to miss Jillian this weekend while I'm camping! Might take my weights with me and try and remember the routine! :) Oh god I'm obsessed!
    -x-x-
  • devoneyk
    devoneyk Posts: 15
    Options
    Level 1:
    Catherine - 5
    Catriona - L1-D3
    mindalyn- L1-D9
    Lyndsey - Level 1
    Lisa - L1D2

Level 2:
    Bleux - L2D5
    Catriona - L2D5
    P1nkpr1ncess (Vicki) - L2-D5 (Still managed to struggle through in my pjs and dressing gown this morning!)
    Devoneyk - L2-D2

SlimDown 30 Day Shred:

Well, I literally had to pull myself out of bed this morning to do my day 2 of level 2 . I feel like I did my first day of level 1!! This morning I literally thought I was going to die, and then I heard Jillian say "I want you to feel like you are going to die!" I knew right then I must have been doing something right :laugh: This level 2 is seriously kicking my butt! I was all ready to just sit and shut the thing off after 15 minutes! Can't wait till this level starts getting easier for me to do. On a good note I am really proud to have at least finished it even with the breaks I had to take in between :bigsmile: