Wanted to share my 51 pound loss pics, and p90x results :)

Options

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You look great! I actually have the p90x program, but haven't started it yet. I'm doing Chalean Extreme instead. I think you've just inspired me to move on to p90x when I get done with CLE! Thanks and congratualtions to you!
  • gossie04
    gossie04 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow..Wow...Wow. You truly are an inspiration. I have been putting off starting the p90x ..I also thought I would die. My youngest is 16mths old and I can't use her as the excuse anymore. Bravo to you . Your children will thank you ...eventually..lol:smile:
  • tavitsre
    tavitsre Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    awesome results. looks like you've got some ripper abs coming along there ;)
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are such an inspiration!! My husband I bought the P90X DVDs over a year ago and they've never even been opened. But, you've inspired me and they are being opened today! I can't wait to get started.
  • happy115
    happy115 Posts: 68
    Options
    What was your calorie intake every day? How did you count your calorie burns on this site (or did you use a HR)?
  • carolina0105
    Options
    Awesome job!! I hope to one day have before and awesome after pics!

I like you avoid the camera. Last month I decided to take some before pics of myself beause I know one day I will appreciate them and be able to show everyone just how far I've come. I can't wait.

Thanks for sharing the pics. It helps to inspire me!! :happy:
  • julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the beautiful way to describe stretch marks. I love tigers so from now on I will wear my badge with pride!
  • surfbabe
    surfbabe Posts: 79
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!! You look fabulous!
  • countrygirlsoul
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing!! Way to go!! I am just starting my journey on losing weight and becoming healthier, I hope I can be as successful as you! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Way to go.
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    this is so inspiring! thank you for sharing. (:
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Incredible! WTG!
  • kathryn2bfit
    kathryn2bfit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That is so great! Your results are amazing! I just bought p90x in hopes of changing my body. I am worried about my starting point, but after seeing how hard you worked and how great you look, I know it is possible. Thanks for inspiring me to push myself!
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Well seeing your pics were motivation enough for me to really try hard to begin P90X!!! You look fantastic! I cannot wait to post my after pics! :flowerforyou:
  • bikinimission
    Options
    Wow!! You look totally amazing, you must be so proud of yourself! I hope I can have as much determination to keep shredding and see a difference in myself!
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I can just hear how excited you are in your post. Congrats! You look amazing!
  • sdshanks
    sdshanks Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome job! I've started p90x... almost every week I start again. :) It's hard to stick with it, especially with the little ones running around, I know! Keep up the good work!!
  • meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    bump, so i can see the pics when i get home from work!
  • stripes03
    stripes03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great! And you are inspiring people everywhere. Keep up the work, your kids appreciate the new found energy mommy has!!!!!
  • annetteellison1
    annetteellison1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!