what makes someone sexy? :)

Options
12346»

Replies

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    A confidence rooted in humility.

Many times, people say they are attracted to confidence. And many people game it. There are many who can be all cocky, make eye contact, have swagger, but nothing to base it on, nor any real connection to reality.

A humble person rooted in reality is supremely confident, even if s/he is not the fake type you love.
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Body language is also important for sexiness. This requires confidence, but if you master it you will make most guys melt for you.

a secret weapon waiting till come out lol
  • LCgymnast
    LCgymnast Posts: 258
    Options
    Understanding who they are completely. I didn't realize how sexy it was when a guy knew who he was inside and out and had a view of his life. Maybe guys she it that way for girls too....it's worked for me so far...hehehe Good Luck Girl! Go be sexy!!
  • beckieboomoo
    Options
    Understanding who they are completely. I didn't realize how sexy it was when a guy knew who he was inside and out and had a view of his life. Maybe guys she it that way for girls too....it's worked for me so far...hehehe Good Luck Girl! Go be sexy!!

ill try my best :D
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Someone who knows their own worth
    Someone who believes deep down they are sexy
    Someone who laughs and lives life without fear holding them back from trying to be better

And someone who is clean and smells goood

ETA: oh and if they're a speshul_snoflehk... He told me so
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Confidence mixed with humor with a beautiful smile will get my full attention...
  • beckieboomoo
    Options
    Confidence mixed with humor with a beautiful smile will get my full attention...

am rubbish with humor i find stuff funny, but idk how to be funny and people laugh at me for being daft ... But not on purpose daft xD
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Supportive
    Willing to Communicate
    Sense of Self
    Able to Sit with Self
    Spirituality
    Kindness
    Honesty
    Boldness
    Takes opportunity when presented
    A great Flirt
    Basic Hygiene
    Clothes
    Admiration for A Deeper Human Connection
    A great Cook or willing to Learn
    Remains Teachable
    Bold and not Shy
    Social Control of Emotion
    Not a Clinger
    Able to see the Bright Side of any Situation
    A Leader
    Awareness
    Community
    Activism
    Not self centered
    Thoughtful
    Genuine
    Passionate
    Romantic

Just to name a few

This
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Someone who knows their own worth
    Someone who believes deep down they are sexy
    Someone who laughs and lives life without fear holding them back from trying to be better

And someone who is clean and smells goood

ETA: oh and if they're a speshul_snoflehk... He told me so

Yeah!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Another vote for confidence. Get yourself a hot pair of jeans that flatter your current body type and own it
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    being sexy has nothing to do with the clothes you wear, the makeup you buy or the way you style your hair. you have to 'exude' sexiness, you have to walk sexy, talk sexy, just -be- it.

walk with confidence, but it can't be "in your face," or it will come off as cocky/unappealing. smile a lot, look and feel happy...and if in doubt, wear some tight jeans.
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    Id rather be called Beautiful than sexy! I think u have to be very very good looking and smart with confidence:)
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    confidence
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    For me its being humble. I dont like it when people talk about how hot they are or have the atitude. A woman who is humble and smiles, that gets me every time.
  • toni_myers0915
    toni_myers0915 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Cute, I'll take that, better than nothing!

PS, sexy seems to be a vibe that people give off, usually in their confidence or the way they hold themselves.

it makes me feel like a 5 year old been called cute... But maybe that's just me :)

i get called cute all the time and it makes me feel like a child too!! your not the only one girl i don't like it either!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    confidence without being arrogant and being classy, not trashy.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Exactly. It's all in the mind. ;-)
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    hmm...if they are ...able to have sex?