I just can't manage 1200 cats a day

Replies

• Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    I get so tired of this conversation. It's not about NUMBER of cats, it's about the QUALITY of your cats. Refined cats are not healthy - whole, unprocessed cats are best.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,301 Member
    yeah, but you burn more than 1200 cats per day just existing...

Wow, trog. That's some serious cat, er I mean fat loss there. 676, huh?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Siamese cats -- basically you only need 600 of those.

MMRF!!! :heart:
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I get so tired of this conversation. It's not about NUMBER of cats, it's about the QUALITY of your cats. Refined cats are not healthy - whole, unprocessed cats are best.

Haven't you seen the posts about the guy who ate nothing but kitty puffs and is in really good shape? Obviously quality of cats is important but it is not as important as the number of cats.

If you only eat processed cats but in the right quantities you can still lose weight. If you eat completely organic, unprocessed, grass fed cats but in the wrong quantities, you will still gain weight.
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    They go down easier if you coat them in olive or coconut oil...

and bacon!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member

I've never been loved by a cyclops before.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Please tell me how you fit so many cats in?
    La Machine
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    It doesn't matter how many cats you eat in a day...it's whether you let them settle that matters. If you let the cats settle they'll turn straight to fat - so keep moving!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Check your macros. You should be shooting for 40% long hair, 30% short hair and 30% kitten.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    I was going to suggest juicing your cats, and drinking them, but someone already hit that one.

Now, I don't know if you caught the thread this past weekend. There has been some very cutting edge science published exclusively on MFP. It showed that an egg is a potential chicken, so eating an egg would result in you consuming the calories you would get from eating an entire chicken. Eggs are gametes, and so are sperm. Therefore, faux logic would predict that the same would hold true to the sperm (another gamete).

Apparently, you should eat only the male cats. Each male cat has thousands of sperm, each of which is a potential new cat. So, by eating one male cat, you also are eating all of his progeny, and can have your 1200 (if not more) all at once.
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 929 Member
    Increase your munchies with some good quality catnip. Or bacon.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    yeah, but you burn more than 1200 cats per day just existing...

Wow, trog. That's some serious cat, er I mean fat loss there. 676, huh?
    1200 cats a day. worked for me.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

I've never been loved by a cyclops before.

Look deeply into my eye.
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    try higher density cats like maine coons.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    I average about 2200 cats but i eat mostly clean organic cats. Mine are all farm grown no city cats.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    try higher density cats like maine coons.

They aren't denser, just fatter. Get with the program.
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Muwahahahahaha....this brightened my afternoon completely. MEOW.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Tried Sphynxbody shakes? I'm a coach!
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    If you stick to the hairless cats, it seems to help.
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member

Haven't you seen the posts about the guy who ate nothing but kitty puffs and is in really good shape? Obviously quality of cats is important but it is not as important as the number of cats.

If you only eat processed cats but in the right quantities you can still lose weight. If you eat completely organic, unprocessed, grass fed cats but in the wrong quantities, you will still gain weight.

Untrue. Monsanto's GMO cats make up the majority of processed cats in this country! They have been proven to simulate weight gain, no matter how few one eats.