I just can't manage 1200 cats a day

Replies

• Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Are you sure you're honestly cat-a-logging everything you're eating? A good food diary will help you get all your cats in.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    This is bull****. It is beyond easy to eat over 1200 cats a day. Something is wrong with you if you truly madly deeply cannot eat more.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    You don't have to eat 1200 cats per day, as long as you're killing at least 1200 cats per day then you are contributing to making the world a better place.
  • #bestthreadever

Thank you :bigsmile:
  • If bread always lands butter side down and a cat always lands on their feet what happens if you butter the back of a cat?

Does it hover?

The cat hovers only if the ratio of bread to butter is the same as the ratio of cat to butter. Otherwise the physical properties of the cat overpower the properties of the butter, so the cat lands on its feet. (Or, if you somehow have more butter than cat, the cat lands butter side down)

For example, if your typical ratio of bread/butter is 28 grams of bread and 5 grams of butter, then if you have an 11 pound cat (4989 grams) you would have to butter that cat with almost 2 pounds of butter (891 grams) for it to hover.

Didn't they teach you the cat/butter theory in high school physics? Geez, what kind of school did you go to?

But is it an African or European cat?
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    I'm really angry about all these cat posts - why can't you all be more serious?

Not sure if serious, but just in case you are, It's April Fool's day and we're all being silly. It will be over tomorrow.

Sometimes I weep for humanity.

Me too....
  • April fools?
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    If bread always lands butter side down and a cat always lands on their feet what happens if you butter the back of a cat?

Does it hover?

The cat hovers only if the ratio of bread to butter is the same as the ratio of cat to butter. Otherwise the physical properties of the cat overpower the properties of the butter, so the cat lands on its feet. (Or, if you somehow have more butter than cat, the cat lands butter side down)

For example, if your typical ratio of bread/butter is 28 grams of bread and 5 grams of butter, then if you have an 11 pound cat (4989 grams) you would have to butter that cat with almost 2 pounds of butter (891 grams) for it to hover.

Didn't they teach you the cat/butter theory in high school physics? Geez, what kind of school did you go to?

So I was trying this, for science and unfortunately, I couldn't get my cat to stop licking the the butter off as I was slathering it on which makes it very difficult. Are you saying that the air speed is different for African and European cats?
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Siamese cats -- basically you only need 600 of those.

Winner!
  • If bread always lands butter side down and a cat always lands on their feet what happens if you butter the back of a cat?

Does it hover?

So I was trying this, for science and unfortunately, I couldn't get my cat to stop licking the the butter off as I was slathering it on which makes it very difficult. Are you saying that the air speed is different for African and European cats?

Depending on whether it is a long-haired, short-haired, or hairless cat. The butter saturates at a higher rate for long-haired cats, which may result in higher drag, which would affect its air speed. However, due to the lesser density of hair, the saturation rate of the butter on the short-haired cat is much lower, and on a hairless cat, the butter would probably slide right off resulting in a very low saturation rate. Therefore, the chances of a hairless or short-haired cat landing on its feet is much higher than that of a long-haired cat, regardless of its region of origin.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    If bread always lands butter side down and a cat always lands on their feet what happens if you butter the back of a cat?

Does it hover?

:laugh:
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member

Does it hover?

Depending on whether it is a long-haired, short-haired, or hairless cat. The butter saturates at a higher rate for long-haired cats, which may result in higher drag, which would affect its air speed. However, due to the lesser density of hair, the saturation rate of the butter on the short-haired cat is much lower, and on a hairless cat, the butter would probably slide right off resulting in a very low saturation rate. Therefore, the chances of a hairless or short-haired cat landing on its feet is much higher than that of a long-haired cat, regardless of its region of origin.

:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    I get so tired of this conversation. It's not about NUMBER of cats, it's about the QUALITY of your cats. Refined cats are not healthy - whole, unprocessed cats are best.

Haven't you seen the posts about the guy who ate nothing but kitty puffs and is in really good shape? Obviously quality of cats is important but it is not as important as the number of cats.

If you only eat processed cats but in the right quantities you can still lose weight. If you eat completely organic, unprocessed, grass fed cats but in the wrong quantities, you will still gain weight.

Untrue. Monsanto's GMO cats make up the majority of processed cats in this country! They have been proven to simulate weight gain, no matter how few one eats.

If they only simulate gain it must be water weight from all that fur.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    I don't know tha-! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
  • But is it an African or European cat?
    I don't know tha-! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • whitecapwendy
    whitecapwendy Posts: 287 Member
    Thats a ton of CATS!!

hate to be technical, but if each cat is 5 lbs, that would be three tons of cats (best thread ever by the way)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Siamese cats -- basically you only need 600 of those.

Winner!

Winner winner, catnip dinner.
  • silversociety
    silversociety Posts: 222 Member
    Beer beer beer beer...
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    h06663A75
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Try eating 1200 of these:

cat-bounce_zps05a8a6d2.gif